He found the matzah, pay up. That's that!
他找到无酵饼了 给钱 干脆点!
He found the matzah? Yeah!
他找到无酵饼了? 对呀!
'Cause you told him where it was hidden.
因为你告诉他藏哪了
That is a lie! Didn't you?
你说谎! 是你吧?
Didn't you? That is a lie!
你没有吗? 你说谎!
You don't know anything.
你知道个什么呀
How would you know that? How do I know?
你怎么知道的? 我怎么知道的?
How would you know?
我怎么知道的?
My friend told me, that's how I know!
我朋友告诉我了 所以我知道了!
He saw you whisper in your son's ear
他看到你在你儿子耳边说悄悄话
and then watched as he ran to the bookcase
然后看到他就直接跑向了书架
and got the matzah. Oh, your friend the convicted sex offender!
拿到了无酵饼 噢 你被定罪的性犯罪者朋友?
Oh my god! Oh my god, there's something wrong with Sammy.
我的天呐!我的天呐 萨米不对劲了
Sammy, Sammy, get up. Come on, come on.
萨米 萨米 站起来 过来 过来
What's the matter, honey? What is it?
怎么了 宝贝儿?卡什么了?
She can't breathe. She can't breathe.
她喘不上气儿了 她喘不上气了
Does anyone know mouthtomouth? Oh my god!
有谁会嘴对嘴人工呼吸吗? 我的天呐!
I do.
我会
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表