My friends...
朋友们...
Mom, dad. give whenever the opportunity arises...
妈 爸 一旦有任何机会...
I have to go.
我必须走了
... and taste the joy that is god's reward.
...之后就能感受上帝赏赐的喜悦
Please notice this aircraft has three emergency exits
请注意本次航♥班♥有三个紧急出口
located in the rear, center and forward sections of the cabin.
分布在机舱的后部 中部和前部
Passengers seated in these exit rows agree to assist in the event of emergency.
坐在此排的乘客应同意对紧急情况施以援助
If for any reason a passenger seated in the exit row...
如果出于任何原因坐在此排的乘客...
Well, hello again. Oh, hi there.
又见面了 哦 你好啊
Hi. I'll go ahead and get you another seat, okay?
嗨 我这就去给你找个其他位置 好吗?
Oh, won't hear of it.
哦 不用麻烦了
You can depend on me, ma'am.
我靠的住 女士
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
I got it covered. Really?
我没问题 真的吗?
Oh and, uh, be a dear, would you and get me a gin and tonic.
哦 还有 能请您给我一杯金汤力吗
Sure.
好的
Nice day for flight.
适合飞行的好天气
You can have my kidney.
我的肾给你了
Oh, I love you man. I knew you'd come through. You're a hero.
哦 我爱你老兄 我就知道你会来的 你是个英雄
It's okay buddy. Everything's gonna be okay.
没事的兄弟 一切都会好起来的
Oh, I hope so. Thank you man.
哦 我希望是吧 谢谢你兄弟
Oh god.
哦 老天啊
Hey? Huh?
嘿? 哈?
What's that? What's that what?
那是什么? 什么那是什么?
What's this putter? Larry, thank you.
这推杆哪来的? 拉里 谢谢你
Have you always had this?
你一直就有这个吗?
Yeah, I've had these for a while, you know.
对 我这些东西有一阵了 你知道的
I borrowed this from my friend a few weeks ago
我几周前从一个朋友那借过
and I played out of my mind with it.
用这个打的真是太爽了
I've been looking all over for this.
我为这个都找翻天了
You can't even get them anymore.
这东西现在都买♥♥不到了
My god, I love this putter.
老天啊 我爱这支推杆
Yeah, I know, it's pretty great.
嗯 我懂 是挺棒的
Um, would it be okay if I borrowed this for a while?
呃 我能借这支玩一段时间吗?
Mmm, I don't think so.
呃 我觉得不行
What?
什么?
I've... I've lost a lot of clubs.
我...我丢了不少杆了
I've lent them out through the years...
我有的都借出去几年了...
I'm not going to do anything. I'll take really good care of it, believe me.
我什么都不会做的 我会好好照料它的 相信我
I can't lend them out anymore. I don't get that.
我不能再借出去这些了 我不明白
Come on, I'll take good care of it, I promise.
别这样 我会好好照料的 我保证
No, I'm sure you will. But I... I prefer you didn't.
不 我相信你会的 但我...宁愿你别借走
I'm... I'm about...
我...我都要...
What?
什么?
I completely understand. I... I...
我完全理解 我...我...
I respect your decisions. Really?
我尊重你的决定 真的吗?
I still love you.
我还是爱你
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Jesus Christ.
神啊
Cheryl?
谢丽儿?
Yeah? I'm home.
怎么? 我回家了
How are you?
你怎么样?
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh my god.
哦上帝啊
What?
怎么?
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Mmm, I love you so much.
哦 我太爱你了
I love you. Okay.
我爱你 好吧
What are you wearing? Is this a sweater vest?
你穿着什么呢?这是毛衣背心吗?
I've been doing a lot of thinking. Hmmm.
我考虑了很多 嗯哼
I want to have children.
我想要孩子
Lots of them.
很多孩子
Well, let's talk about that.
嗯 这要我们谈谈
We... we, uh, that deserves a discussion, I think.
我们...我们 这应该好好谈谈 我认为
We can talk about it tonight over dinner.
我们吃晚饭的时候可以谈
Okay.
好的
And then I'll tell you all about them.
那时我再和你说我父母的事
Yeah, maybe you could, uh...
嗯 我觉得可以 呃...
you know, take your tie off.
你懂的 把领带解开吧
I know why God
我知道为什么上帝
saved me from drowning a few months ago.
在几个月前在我溺水的时候救了我
Why?
为什么?
He wanted me to give Lewis my kidney.
他想要我把我的肾给路易斯
And I'm going to.
我就要这么做
Gotta say, man,
我得说 老兄
you are very, very calm, bro.
你真是非常 非常镇静 老兄
God will watch over me.
上帝会照顾我的
Hmm. He didn't watch over the last guy.
呃 他可没照顾好上一个人
But you're a lucky man.
但你是个幸运儿
You're giving away a kidney.
你要捐一个肾给别人
The recipient is going to love you, man.
受助者会爱死你的 老兄
Really? You're gonna have your own personal slave,
真的吗? 你就要有一个私人奴隶了
is what it is. You could be in China and sneeze
就是这样 你人在中国 打个喷嚏
and he'll bring you a tissue.
他都会给你去送纸的
Well, that may be true of others. I don't think with him, though.
那也许对其他人是真的 但我觉得他不会这样
He wouldn't even loan me a putter, actually.
实际上 他连一支推杆都不肯借我
You're giving him a kidney, he wouldn't loan you his putter?
你要给他个肾 他都不借你支推杆?
Well, you know people get very attached to their golf clubs.
唉 你也知道人会和球杆有很深的感情的
It's understandable. You're not attached to your kidney?
是可以理解的 你就和你的肾没感情吗?
That's fucked up, man.
这太操蛋了 老兄
Larry, I gotta tell ya,
拉里 我得和你说
I'm too weak to really express it and articulate it,
我太虚弱无法真正表达感情
but this is the greatest thing that anyone's ever done for me.
但这是任何人为我做过最棒的事
I'll do anything for you for the rest of your life.
在你之后的生命里我会为你做任何事
Just ask me anything and I'll do it for you, I promise.
无论叫我做什么我都答应你 我保证
Anything except loan him your putter.
除了把你的推杆借给他
You told him about the putter?
你和他说推杆的事了?
No, it was an innocent conversation.
不 那是无心的谈话
Why would you even bring it up under the circumstances?
为什么你在这种情况下还要说这件事?
I actually defended you. Mr. David.
我是替你说话的 大卫先生
Defend me? Why don't you call E.T. or Pat O'Brien?
替我说话?你怎么没告诉ET或者帕特奥布莱恩?
Mr. David! I mean, how dare you?
大卫先生! 我是说 你怎么敢这么说?
What, you have to gossip? What kind of person are you?
怎么 你就得说闲话?你这人怎么这样?
There's been a big, big mistake, okay? Huh?
出了一个天大的错误 啊?
The Cones, they're not your parents.
科恩夫妇 他们不是你的父母
You're not adopted.
你不是被领养的
What are you talking about? You're not adopted.
你在说些什么? 你不是被领养的
I'm not adopted? No. Sorry.
我不是被领养的? 不是 抱歉
What's going on here? What do you mean I'm not adopted?
这是干什么? 什么叫我不是被领养的?
What's going on here? If you need anything, just let me know, okay?
什么情况? 如果你有什么要求 告诉我 好吗?
Are you sure? Yeah, I am.
你确定吗? 对 我确定
Good luck with the surgery.
祝你手术顺利
I can't... I can't do this.
我不能...我不能做了
Oh, no no! I'm not adopted.
哦 不 不!我不是被领养的
Get me out of here! Get me the fuck out of here!
让我出去!把我放出去!
Who is that guy? I can't do this!
那个人是谁? 我不能做了!
What the hell are you... stop it! What about my kidney?
什么叫你...住手! 我的肾怎么办
I got... I don't... I can't die.
我有...我不...我不能死
Hey, stay here. What are you doing?
嘿 别动 你要干什么?
You're the best. You're the best.
你太棒了 你太棒了
Hey. Let's go.
嘿 我们走吧
You really low-balled me on that car.
你那辆车确实压我价了
You paid me $5,000 less than the blue book.
你比指导价少付了我五千美金
I looked in the wrong book, I guess, um.
我可能是查错了 我猜
I want you to give the $5,000 to Cher...
我想要你把五千美金给谢...
to Cheryl.
给谢丽儿
I'll give the $5,000 to Cheryl.
我会把五千美金给谢丽儿
Okay.
好的
See?
看到了吗?
This is what you get from doing good deeds.
这就是做好事的下场
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表