Look who's here!
看看谁来了!
Hey, Leo!
嘿 利奥!
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Oh and Mr. David two.
以及另一位大卫先生
How are you Sir, how are you?
还好吗 先生 一切都好?
Fine, fine, thank you.
好 好 谢谢你
Leo, first of all,
利奥 首先...
I wanna thank you
我想感谢你
for putting me up on the board,
把我写在那块牌子上
having my own sandwich.
让我有自己的一款三明治
Larry David sandwich.
拉里大卫款
Look, look how proud he is.
你瞧瞧他多骄傲
No problem, it's my pleasure to put the Larry David sandwich
小意思 是我的荣幸 能把拉里大卫款三明治
up on the board. It's such a wonderful thing.
写在那牌子上 多美妙的事儿啊
You like it, yeah? You like it?
你吃着还喜欢吧 是吗?喜欢吗?
Eh
诶
What is this, Eh?
这是啥?诶...
You know...
你知道...
Not really a big...
不是特别...
Not really a big fish guy, to tell you the truth.
我不是特别喜欢吃鱼 老实给你说
This is the best whitefish in the whole wide world.
我们用的全世界最好的白鲑鱼
No other place got this whitefish but me.
其他地方都没有我这么好的白鲑鱼
Yeah, I'm sure it is,
嗯 我相信肯定是
but I'm more of a, you know, pastrami...
但我可能口味不太一样
corned-beef kinda guy.
我更喜欢熏牛肉
Can I get a pastrami corned-beef thing?
能给我配一个熏牛肉的吗?
You are the whitefish sable. Period.
你就是白鲑鱼和黑貂鱼 别挑了
What do you want me to do?
你想让我咋办
What about tong? No tong!
饭店里添些夹子如何呢? 不能用夹子!
Hey let me ask you this ok?
嘿 我问你啊
What if I got somebody to switch sandwiches with me?
假如我能找到人 和我交换三明治呢?
To switch with you? Yeah maybe, you know uh...
和你交换? 对 比如...
Ted Danson or something...
特德丹森啥的
What do you think about that?
你怎么看?
Okay, I tell you what I'm going to do for you...
好吧 我给你说我能做什么...
If the Mr. Danson say Ok
如果 丹森先生说可以
Okay to switch!
那就可以换
Alright thanks. If I can do it, I can do it.
好叻 谢啦 我能帮的忙就尽量帮
I see you at the Temple. Okay.
礼拜堂见 好
Jesus, that guy almost broke my hand with that shake.
老天 那家伙握个手快把我搞骨折了
You don't whisper to me, please don't...
不要对我说悄悄话 你大声...
I said he almost broke my hand with that handshaking.
我说他握个手快把我搞骨折了
You know, little time, once in a while,
你知道 有时候 时不时的啊
if you...
如果
if you're pleasant to people.
如果你对别人友好一点
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Get a drink of water.
喝口水
Take some water!
喝点水吧!
It's ok, Pop!
没事的 爸
I think you're gonna be alright.
我知道你没事的
I got your glasses.
你眼镜在我这儿呢
Well your dad has had a mild stroke.
嗯 你父亲轻微中风了
Really? Yes, but he's going to be fine
真的假的? 真的 不过他会好起来的
I've got him lightly sedated right now
我给他注射了少量镇定剂
and he's resting.
他在休息中
But he's doing very very well
不过他状态很好
and there's nothing for you to worry about.
你没有什么需要担心的
Okay. Absolutely!
好吧 完全不用担心
My feeling is we may do a little corrective surgery
我想我们可能会做个小的矫正手术
I don't know exactly when
不确定是什么时候
but we'll have him here for a while.
不过我们得让他住院一段时间了
It's much better Let me ask you a question.
这样会好一些 我问问你啊
My dad and I were eating in the deli
我爸和我在熟食店吃东西
earlier and uh...
就事发之前 然后...
Actually they named a sandwich after me...
事实上餐馆以我命名了一个三明治...
No kidding? Yeah, I got my own sandwich!
真的吗? 真的 我有自己款的三明治了!
That is great! I'm up on the board.
真好 我上牌子了
The Larry David, if you go in there...
拉里大卫款 如果你去的话...
Oh I've seen that on the menu, everybody's got their sandwich.
哦我在菜单上看到过 大家各自有自己的三明治
Yes but you know, the bad news is that
是 但你知道 坏消息是
I can't stand the sandwich between you and me.
我只给你说啊 我受不了那三明治
What is it? I see you recoiled a little bit, was it a breath thing?
怎么了? 我看你退了一下 是我有口气吗?
No, no, not at all. You put your head back a little bit.
不 不 完全不是 你头往后仰了一点
Not at all, no. But anyway, is it...
没有 不是 总之...
Here's my question Okay
问题来了 好
Is it possible that the sandwich
有没有可能...
could have had something to do with the stroke.
中风和那个三明治有什么关系?
If the sandwich was caught
如果在吞咽三明治时
and he started choking and couldn't breath...
他呛到了 呼吸困难...
and then became fearful, I guess it's possible.
导致紧张害怕 我觉得是有可能的
He could raise his blood pressure
他可能因此血压升高
His life is not threatened, he's fine and he's resting, so...
但他没有生命危险 一切良好 已经在休息了 所以...
The sandwich gave him a stroke.
那三明治让他中风了
How do you like this?
你说气不气人
The sandwich!
三明治!
Do you mind if I...
你会不会介意我...
You know I'm a big fan of "Seinfeld"...
你知道 我是《宋飞正传》的忠实粉丝...
I don't know if it bothers you Why would it bother me?
我不知道你想不想听到这种话 为什么不呢?
It was a wonderful show. Thank you...
那部剧棒极了 谢谢
I tell you what.
我给你这么说
I'm gonna do your father surgery for you.
我来做你父亲的手术
I'm chief sugery, usually I...
我是外科主任 通常呢
delegate it to somebody else, but...
我是交给别人来做的 不过...
I would be happy to do this for you. Thank you
我很愿意为了你做这次手术 谢谢你
Now, you're a golfer right?
说来 你打高尔夫球对吧?
I can't believe that sandwich might have been responsible for this.
我无法相信你这样的原因竟可能是那三明治
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Whitefish...
白鲑鱼...
Why did he have to give me whitefish?
为什么他非得给我配个白鲑鱼三明治?
There are so many other sandwiches
有那么多三明治可选
Pastrami, Tuna, I would have taken tuna!
熏牛肉 金枪鱼 金枪鱼都可以啊!
Even with the mercury...
虽然都说汞超标...
It stinks in here...
这儿好臭啊...
You know what, I think it's smell from the onion!
你猜啥 我想是吃了洋葱的味道
You want a mint?
你想来颗薄荷糖吗?
Take a mint.
来一颗吧
No mint?
不要薄荷糖吗?
I got a whole hand full of them.
我手上一整包呢
What?
啥?
What?
啥?
What is it?
你想说啥?
I'm a doctor?
我是医生?
I'm a doctor?
我是医生?
I'm...
我...
adopted?
被收养?
Adopted?
收养?
Did you say I'm adopted? I'm sorry, I have to ask you to leave the room.
你说我是被收养的? 对不起 我得让你离开这个房♥间了
Now!
现在!
Adopted, you said... You're gonna have to leave now.
收养...你是说... 你得离开了
Let's go, come on, let's go!
走了 好了 走吧
I think I'm adopted, I might be adopted...
我想我是被收养的 我也许是被收养的
I think I'm adopted, I could be adopted.
我想我是被收养的 我可能是被收养的
I might be adopted...
我也许是被收养的...
Dennis, hey! Where do you come from?
丹妮斯 嘿! 你从哪儿冒出来的?
Upstairs... Upstairs? What the...
楼上... 楼上?什么鬼
Do you mind if I stop this for a second?
我暂停一下可以吗?
I have an idea, maybe it'd be more funny...
我有个想法 也许这样好笑一点...
I suspected this a long time, I really did.
我怀疑很久了 真的
The only thing... the only noticeable thing I have in common with him...
唯一... 我唯一和他像的地方
honest to god, is my penmanship I noticed there's a similarity.
说真的 就只有我的字 我俩写的字蛮像的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表