This bread... Good bread, right?
这面包 不错吧 你说是吗?
My second piece... I'm surprised you're even letting me.
我都吃了两块了 而且你居然还允许我吃第二块
The bread and the croutons.
面包和油炸面包丁都很好吃
Hey, by the way, have you seen my cell phone?
对了 你看见我的手♥机♥了吗?
No.
没有
You can't find it? No.
你找不到了? 对啊
No, it's gone. We'll go look again when we get home.
它消失了 我们回家再找找
Oh, remember?
噢 你们还记得吗?
You invited me to the ski lodge? Yeah.
你之前邀请我去滑雪小屋 是吗? 对啊
I've changed my mind. Gonna go?
我改变主意了 你要去吗?
Really? We... I'd like to go.
真的吗? 对 我们...我想去了
Great. Oh that'll be great. You didn't tell me that.
那太棒了 你不是这么给我说的呀
We're gonna have a great time skiing, snowboarding maybe.
我们滑雪橇会玩得很高兴的 或许还可以玩单板
I would love to try snowboarding. Yeah, I'm gonna try it.
我很想试试单板 对 我一定要试试
I'm gonna take a lesson. Yes, we'll take a lesson.
我打算去参加一节课程 对 我们要去上课
That's good. That's fun. You'll like that.
太棒了 你会喜欢上那儿的
Oh my gosh. I'm not gonna snowboard.
天呐 我才不滑单板呢
That's okay. Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but...
也行 希望你们不介意
I've also taken the liberty,
我擅自主张
with your permission, of inviting an orthodox jew and his daughter.
邀请了一个正统犹太教♥徒♥和他女儿 如果你们同意
Wait, what do you mean, what...
你说什么?
just an orthodox jew and his daughter? Where?
什么正统犹太教♥徒♥和他的女儿?在哪儿的啊?
To stay in the chalet with us? Okay.
他们要和我们一起待在滑雪小屋里面吗? 对
The guy? The guy, yeah.
那家伙吗? 对 就他
What guy? Okay...
谁啊? 好吧
He's the head of the kidney consortium
他是肾脏协会的主管
and I'm trying to get Richard Lewis moved up on the list.
我正在想办法把理查德路易斯的排名往上弄一弄
Let's be realistic. You're trying to get Lewis moved up on the list
我们就说实话吧 你那样做还不是因为...
or you're trying to save your own kidney?
你不想把你的肾捐给理查德吗?
Either way, what's the difference?
不管怎样 有什么区别吗?
Let's just be clear here on what it's about. Okay, so... fine.
我们先说清楚 行 那... 好吧
I don't wanna give him my own kidney.
我确实不想把自己的肾捐给他
I don't know if I want to spend a weekend with these people.
我不想和那些人度过一个周末
Why would you take them...
你为什么要带着他们啊?
Forget the whole thing. I don't want my kidney.
算了吧 我也不想留着这个肾了
I don't care. You know what? You...
无所谓了 你知道吗?
He can have my kidney! I'll walk around with a dialysis machine.
让他拿去吧 我就靠透析仪过一辈子了
That will be fine! That's fine. Don't worry about it.
那也很不错嘛 别费心了
If you gotta do it, you gotta do it. It is okay. Fine.
你实在要那样做 也行吧
Thank you. Thank you. We don't have a choice. You invited them.
谢谢 我们别无选择 你都邀请他了
We don't have a choice, but you know what?
我们是没选择 但是你知道吗?
It's a mitzvah.
这是天意
You spend time with them. I'm not spending time...
你和他们把关系处好吧 我不管那些了
I'm not going to hang out or chit chat... Unfortunately,
我可不想和那帮人说这说那的 不幸的是
that's not the worst of the situation.
那还不是最糟的
What?
啥?
She's a wonderful cook, isn't she? My Susie? My pleasure.
她的厨艺不错吧 哈?我的好老婆苏西 过奖了
Isn't she? Isn't she some cook?
她是个了不起的大厨 是吧
How did you two meet?
你们俩是怎么认识的啊?
Interesting, interesting. Uh, we met at a hillel...
说来非常有趣 我们是在一个...
mixer, a function. Oh, in college?
希尔莱尔酒会认识的 哦 是在大学里吗?
Yes, a singles and he was there trying to pick up every girl imaginable.
对 一个单身酒会 他和看到的每个女生在不停搭讪
I was pretty swinging in those days. Yes.
我那个时候可是很能玩啊 对
I was in the band, okay?
我当时在玩乐队 好吧?
The girls were pretty interested, you know?
那时的女生都对我有兴趣 你知道吧?
With the guitar, they liked that.
她们很喜欢我弹吉他的样子
Not true, not true. Like a rock band?
别听他吹 你们是个摇滚乐队吗?
Jewish folk music, jewish folk songs. Folk, folk.
我们玩的是犹太民谣 唱犹太歌♥曲 民谣
Like what songs?
有哪些歌♥呢?
Uh, what was the name of your band? "The hipsters"
你们乐队叫啥名字呢? 嬉皮士乐队
Yes, it was "the hipsters"
对 就叫嬉皮士乐队
"Larry David and the hipsters." Yeah.
拉里大卫和他的嬉皮士乐队 对
And then, I left the hipsters,
后来我离开了乐队
and I just became Larry David. - Larry David.
最后就剩拉里大卫了 拉里大卫
And the hipsters went out on their own.
嬉皮士乐队就靠他们自己了
And they became quite successful. Yes.
他们后来非常成功 对
But I was not attracted to him from the band.
但是他在乐队的时候我还不是很喜欢他
Honestly, I felt sorry for him. Why?
说老实话 我当时很同情他 为什么?
That's was the...
那是因为
It was an attraction out of pity
我是出于同情才喜欢他的
'cause I'm always the one to take in stray animals,
我这个人总是乐于接受那些走失的动物
you know, that's... - You remind me a little of my wife...
你让我有点想起我的太太
Oh, how lovely. I would like to meet her at some point.
好有爱啊 我还真想见见她
Well, she's passed away a number of years ago.
她前几年去世了
Six years. Six years? Difficult.
六年前 六年?这些年你肯定不好过吧
So, anyway, enough about us.
好了 不谈我们了
What do you do? I'm the head of a...
你是做什么工作的呢? 我是一家基金会的主管
a foundation that finds kidneys for...
我们主要为那些急需肾脏移植的人
needy recipients.
寻找肾源
Global. A very, very dear friend of mine actually...
全球基金会 事实上 我有一个非常好的朋友
...needs a kidneys and he's...
需要做肾脏移植手术
Sorry. He's on the bottom of the list, Richard Lewis,
太遗憾了 但是他在等待名单的最底下
perhaps you heard? - Yes, I have.
他叫理查德路易斯 或许你还听说过他 是的
Wonderful comedian. Wears black all the time.
他是一个很棒的喜剧演员 他总是穿黑色的服装
I‘d give him my own kidney, if only we were a match, but unfortunately...
我很想把我的一个肾捐给他 只可惜我俩不匹配
that's alas, that is not the case. That's god's will.
可惜啊 不如人意 天意如此
Excuse me?
你说什么?
What the fuck? What are you doing?!
操 你在干什么?
What do you think you're doing? I'm not doing anything.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么? 我什么都没做
What are you doing in bed with me? My back hurts.
你在我床上干嘛? 我的背很疼
I don't give a shit. Do you think I care about your back?
我才不管呢 你觉得我很关心你的背痛不痛吗?
Come on. You know how much I've done for you
求你了 你知道我这个周末为了你...
already this weekend? Get the fuck out of bed.
做了多大牺牲吗?快点滚下去
It's cold. Get the fuck out of bed!
地上很冷啊 你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚
What's that smell? What? Eggs.
那是什么味儿? 啥?鸡蛋啊
What?! Bacon?!
什么?!培根?!
What, are you crazy? You're making bacon?!
你怎么能做培根?你疯了吗?
Why? Why?
为什么不能? 为什么?
What? Huh?
有什么嘛? 哈?
People don't eat bacon.
犹太人不吃培根
What, are you nuts?
你是傻子吗?
It's not kosher. People... kosher,
培根不是洁食 犹太人只吃洁食的
you know what that is. Well, they don't have to eat it.
你知道那是啥吧 好吧 他们不用吃啊
How did you do last night?
你昨天睡得怎么样?
I did fine. How did you do?
还行 你呢?
I missed you, honey.
我好想你 亲爱的
I missed you too.
我也想你
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Uh, were these not the plates we ate the pot roast on last night?
这些盘子是我们昨晚吃炖菜用的吗?
They are the same plates, but they've been washed.
是的 但是我都洗过了
What?! I shouldn't be having...
什么? 我不能
dairy on these kind of plates, you know. As you know,
用吃奶制品的盘子来吃东西 你是知道的吧
the dairy and the meat are on two separate plates.
奶制品和肉类是要用两套不同的盘子装的
That's a necessary rule of being kosher.
在犹太教食品规则里这是必需的
Where are the milchig plates?
奶制品专用盘子在哪儿?
Where are they? The milchig plates!
他们在哪儿? 奶制品盘子
Where are they? The milchig plates...
你放在哪儿了? 奶制品盘子
well, they should be in the cabinet.
应该是在橱柜里
You were told about the milchig plates,
我给你们说过乳制品盘子的
were you not?
你没听清吗
Ok. Well, I'm sorry about uh... That's fine, I have to bury the plate
好吧 对不起 没关系 我得把这盘子给埋了
and we'll be done with it... You're gonna do what?
这事儿就到此为止 你说你要干吗?
You have to bury the plate.
你必须得把这盘子埋了
Why would you bury a plate?
为什么要把盘子埋掉呢?
Why would you bury a plate?
为啥要埋一个盘子啊?
Tell her.
你给她说吧
You have to bury the plate to purify it. It has to go underground.
埋盘子是为了净化盘子 他们必须尘归尘土归土
Purify, you have to purify.
净化 你得净化它们
I'm sure you probably have a whole set of china in your backyard.
你们后院应该还有一整套瓷器吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表