We wanted to show support, so when you got home your buddies would be there
我们想给你支持 这样当你回来时你的兄弟还在那
and you're turning it into a bad thing.
你把它变成一件不好的事情
Yoshi tried to commit suicide,
阿吉想要自杀
and you just completely put it out of your head.
而你们只是完全把它抛在脑后
We didn't put it out of our head.
我们没有把它抛在脑后
We thought of it between hands.
我们在运手来回间想着它呢
Here's what you should be concerned about...
这是你应该关心的...
you're the reason why Yoshi tried to commit suicide.
你是阿吉想要自杀的原因
Come on, how's that possible?
少来 怎么可能?
The whole kamikaze thing.
这个神风特攻队的事情
I was curious about it, so I asked.
我只是好奇 所以我问了
Excuse me for having a curious mind that asks questions of people.
抱歉我有个好奇心并且问人们问题
I'm curious about how you can be a kamikaze pilot
我好奇一个人怎么可能是一个神风特攻队队员
and still be alive.
却还活着
There's a lot of kamikaze pilots that are still alive.
有很多神风特攻队的飞行员还活着
You say that, and I say to you,
你是这么说 但我要对你说
they are not kamikaze pilots.
他们不是神风特攻队飞行员
"He grazed the ship".
"他擦过了船"
That sounds to me like
这听上去对我来说像
"I think I might head home. This is fucking insane".
"我想我可以回家 这是他妈的疯了"
You taunted him, you called him chicken.
你嘲弄他 你叫他懦夫
I didn't call him chicken,
我没叫他懦夫
I ordered chicken! You called him chicken.
我点了鸡肉! 你叫他懦夫
I ordered chicken, you idiot. There's the difference.
我点了鸡肉 你这个蠢货 这是有差别的
Here's the difference :
这是差别:
"You're a chicken". "I'll have some chicken".
"你是个懦夫" "我想要些鸡肉"
"You're a chicken". "I'd like a piece of chicken".
"你是个懦夫" "我想要一片鸡肉"
Well, he understood it as you calling him a chicken.
嗯 他理解成你在叫他懦夫
He must have taken it the wrong way.
他误会了
And what about you coming and sweeping the chips off the table?
而且你来扫掉了桌子上的筹码是怎么回事?
You cost me a lot of money.
你让我损失一大笔钱
I know for a fact you were down $300.
我确定你输了300刀
You actually owe me $300 if you wanna get technical about it.
如果你较真的话 你实际上欠我300刀
I'll tell you what. I'll get your chips back,
我告诉你 我会给你筹码
you'll get your money back, but you're gotta do one thing...
你会得到你的钱 但是你要做一件事情
you gotta call Yoshi at home, he's home right now
你要给阿吉家打电♥话♥ 他现在在家
and apologize for the whole kamikaze statement
然后就整个神风特攻队的说法道歉
and the chicken thing. - Okay, I will.
还有小鸡的事情 好的 我会的
Okay. I'm gonna call him and apologize. Okay.
好的 我会给他打电♥话♥道歉的 好的
I'll use my dad's phone.
我会用我爸爸的电♥话♥
Hello.
喂
Oh, hey, Yoshi, this is Larry David.
哦 嘿 阿吉 我是拉里大卫
Oh, hello Larry.
哦 你好 拉里
I'm actually...
我实际上...
I'm calling to apologize.
我来打电♥话♥道歉
I'm sorry if I said anything that might have been inappropriate.
如果我说了什么不该说的话 我很抱歉
I didn't... I didn't really mean anything...
我并不...我并不是故意...
to happen. I was just kinda curious...
让它发生的 我只是好奇
...with the whole kamikaze thing.
整个神风特攻队的事情
You know, I hope... Are you eating something?
你懂得 我希望... 你正在吃东西吗?
I'm eating pistachio nuts.
我正在吃开心果
You're eating pistachio nuts while you're apologizing to me?
你在跟我道歉的时候吃开心果?
Yes, so?
是的 所以呢?
You can't be sincere about apologizing and then snack on pistachio nuts!
你还吃着开心果 这就不算真诚的道歉
What? I can eat and apologize.
什么?! 我吃东西的同时也能道歉啊
There's no pistachio crunching in apologizing.
道歉里面没有咀嚼开心果的声音
I respectfully disagree. I've snacked and apologized many times in the past
恕我反对 我以前边吃边道歉过很多次
and everyone's always accepted it quite graciously.
而所有人都很有风度地接受道歉了
Well that might be the way you do things in your family,
那这是你在你家的行事方式
but we don't snack and apologize... What, is that a Japanese thing?
但我们不边吃边道歉... 什么 这是日本规矩吗?
No! No, that's a human thing...
不!不 这是做人的规矩
Hey, did you mention me in that suicide email?
嘿 你在自杀邮件中提到我了吗?
Hi. Oh Larry, I'm glad to see you.
嗨 哦 拉里 很高兴见到你
How are you, Dr. Skadden? I'm good. How's your dad?
你好吗 斯卡顿医生? 我很好 你♥爸♥爸怎么样?
I think he's doing well. If think he's doing real well.
我想他还不错 如果他还不错
I'm gonna write him a little prescription though.
我还是要给他写一下处方
Maybe you want to have it filled. Okay.
你可以拿去取一下药 好的
A little blood thinner.
一点血液稀释剂
You know, I'm kinda glad I ran into you.
你知道吗 我很高兴碰见你
I wanna talk to you a little bit about something that happened to me today.
我想要跟你谈谈今天发生在我身上的一点事情
And let's keep this between the two of us, okay? Sure.
这事只能我们两个知道 好吗? 当然
In the bingo game today...
在今天的宾戈游戏里...
I won, I yelled "bingo".
我赢了 我喊了"宾戈"
Lenore, the woman who runs the game, came over,
勒诺 举♥行♥游戏的那个女士 过来
looked at my card and said she didn't call one of the numbers.
看了我的卡片 然后说她没叫其中一个号♥码
Now look, I can hear better than anybody in that room, okay?
你听我说 我可比屋子里所有人听力都好 好吗?
She called my number.
她叫了我的号♥码
I listen, I pay attention.
我听见了 我留意了
I'm a good bingo player.
我是个很好的宾戈游戏选手
A minute later Ruth wins.
一分钟后瑞希赢了
Lenore came over, and she gives the dollar to her friend.
勒诺走过了 然后给了她朋友一美元
And don't tell me, after that game
你可别给我说游戏结束后...
her friend Ruthie wasn't giving her 50¢, all right?
...她的朋友瑞希没给她50美分 好吗?
I won that game, fair and square. Fair and square.
我赢了那个游戏 光明正大地
Okay, so Larry, you think lenore is taking kick-back
好的 所以拉里 你认为勒诺在拿回扣
from calling the numbers? Is that what you're saying?
在她叫号♥码时?你是这个意思吗?
Yes, I think the bingo game is fixed.
是的 我想这个宾戈游戏被♥操♥纵了
I think Lenore...
我认为勒诺...
is either in cahoots with Ruth or maybe a few other people. I don't even know.
要么与瑞希合谋了或者与其他人 我不知道
You know what you should do?
你知道你应该做什么吗?
Take off your little smock here,
脱掉工作服
take off your tie, sit in on a game,
摘下领带 坐下来玩一次游戏
keep your ears open. Keep your ears open. Listen,
小心听着 小心听着 听
to see who's winning at the bingo game.
看看谁会赢宾戈
You want me to go undercover to play bingo? Is that what you're saying?
你想我暗中去玩宾戈游戏?你是这意思吗?
Do you know anything about this game, doctor,
对这个游戏你有什么知道的
that you're not telling me?
却没告诉我的吗 医生?
I know the bingo is for the residents, Larry.
我知道宾戈游戏是给住院的人的 拉里
And I know it takes place on wednesdays and fridays.
而且我知道每周三和周五举♥行♥
That's what I know, and I know they enjoy it.
这是我知道的 而且我知道他们很喜欢玩这个游戏
Well, in a week or two, you're gonna come up to me and go,
好吧 一两个礼拜后 你会来找我说
"Larry, you know what?"
"拉里 你知道吗?"
"You were right about that bingo game".
"你说的宾戈游戏的事情是对的"
I will check into it. Good, that's all I ask.
我会查查的 好的 这是我全部要求
That's all I ask. Just ask around. I'll be happy to.
这是我全部要求 就去问问 我很乐意
Do a little check into it. That's all I ask.
稍微查查 这是我全部要求
I'm not asking a lot. No, not at all.
我没要求很多 不 没有
Thank you. Okay. Okay, Larry.
谢谢 好的 好的 拉里
You have a good day. You too.
祝你有愉快的一天 你也是
Hello. How are you?
你好 你好吗?
I'm well.
我很好
I have a prescription. Okay.
我有个处方 好的
Is this for you?
这是给你的吗?
No, it's for my father. Father.
不 给我爸爸的 爸爸
Blood thinner.
血液稀释剂
You know, there's another drug out on the market
你知道吗 市场上有另一种药
that I personally like a lot better.
我个人更喜欢
Really? Yeah.
真的么? 是的
My patients are...
我的病人...
they're a lot happier with the other drug.
他们更喜欢另一种药
If you like, I could write it down for you.
如果你愿意 我可以给你写下来
But the doctor prefers this one.
但是医生喜欢这个
Yes,
是的
but I prefer the other one.
但我喜欢另一个
But he likes this one.
但是他喜欢这个
But I like that one.
但我喜欢另一个
Doctor...
医生...
pharmacist.
药剂师
Doctor!
医生!
Pharmacist.
药剂师
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表