Oh. Hi, doctor.
噢 嗨 医生
How's he doing? You know how he's doing.
他怎么样了? 他怎么样你心里清楚
I'm on to you, Mr. David.
我盯着你呢 大卫先生
Excuse me. The frequent visits,
你什么意思? 你经常来这儿看望他
the questions about organs, come on.
还尽问些关于器官的问题 拜托
I'm not crazy. I'm chief of staff here. I know what's going on.
我又不傻 我是这儿主管 我知道你打的什么主意
What's going on?
我打的什么主意?
I think you've been waiting for this man to die
我认为你是在希望这个人死掉
so you can get one of his organs, preferably his kidney,
然后你就能拿到他的器官 最好还是他的肾脏
so you won't have to give up one,
这样你就不用捐出你自己的了
so that Mr. Lewis can get it.
然后路易斯先生就可以做肾脏移植手术了
What kind of person would do something like that?
什么人会做出这种事?
I think you know what kind of person would do that, Mr. David.
大卫先生 我觉得你心里清楚什么人会那样做
A kind of person like me?! Yes.
你是指我这样的人? 对
That's pretty good... pretty good work.
你说得有道理 非常有道理
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
He got me.
他看穿我了
Good job, doctor.
医生 干得漂亮
I think you got me. I got ya.
我觉得你看穿我了 是的
By the way, my in- laws can't go skiing, so...
对了 我姐夫他们不能去滑雪了
I've got an opening for you and Cheryl if you want it.
你和谢丽儿如果想去的话我可以把名额给你们
Why would I go skiing? Come on.
我才不去滑雪呢 去吧
No, it's a big schlep.
不 那对我来说太难了
Isn't that George Lopez?
那不是乔治洛佩兹吗?
He had a kidney transplant. Right. Right right...
他刚做过肾移植手术 对
Get some inside information?
想去打听点内♥幕♥消息吗?
Hey, George. What's going on, Larry? How're you doing?
嘿 乔治 你好 拉里 你怎么样?
Good. How are you? Good, brother.
还不错 你呢? 我很好老哥
This is Jeff Greene, my manager.
这是杰夫格林 他是我的经理
Hey, Jeff. George Lopez. Pleasure.
嘿 杰夫 我是乔治洛佩兹 见到你很荣幸
How's it going? Good. Feel great,
你怎么样啊? 还不错 感觉很棒
better than I have ever in my life.
这是我这辈子最幸福的时刻了
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 对
I had a kidney transplant. My wife gave it to me.
我刚做了肾移植手术 我老婆给我捐的肾
Changed my whole life, man.
改变了我的整个人生 老兄
I mean, without it, I don't even know if I'd be alive, to tell you the truth.
说实话 没有那个肾 我都不知道我能否活下去
You know, uh, Richard Lewis needs one.
你知道吗 理查德路易斯也需要一个肾
I didn't know that. Ooh, man. Poor Richard.
我没听说啊 天呐 可怜的理查德
Yeah, yeah. Wow.
对 哇
Well, he's got to go to his family or his friends.
他得找找他的家人朋友帮一把
Somebody's gotta step up.
必须得有人站出来帮他
Oh, yeah yeah. That's true.
对啊 可不是嘛
Like a five- year waiting list.
他有可能等上五年都等不到一个肾
So what do you think he should do?
你觉得他能做些什么?
'Cause he's like on the bottom of the list.
他现在还是在等待名单的末尾
Well, if you're the bottom of the list, you're fucked.
好吧 你要是排在名单末尾 那可就糟了
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
Like, I've heard that the guy who's the head of the kidney consortium
我听说肾脏协会的主管
...can be gotten to. - Really?
可以去接触接触 真的吗?
Yeah, I mean, he really takes care of his friends. Buddy up to him.
是的 他对朋友都很照顾的 去走走关系
Kiss his ass.
拍拍他的马屁
Who knows?
这些事儿谁知道呢
Probably move Richard up the list.
也许就能把理查德的排位往上提一提
Really? Wow.
是吗? 哇
All right, I got to get blood drawn. Thanks, George.
好吧 我得去做血检了 谢谢你 乔治
Nice meeting you. Take care, dude.
很高兴认识你 保重
Oh, hey, George.
噢 嘿 乔治
What's his name?
那个人叫什么名字?
Ben Heineman.
本海勒曼
With an e or a y? With an E.
他名字是哪个勒啊? 悬崖勒马那个勒
Hey, Mr. Jones.
嘿 琼斯先生
There's actually something else you could do for me too.
事实上还得请你帮我做件事
Really? It's unrelated to the adoption.
是吗? 和收养无关
I need some information about a Ben Heineman.
我需要知道本海勒曼这个人的信息
"Ben Heineman". He's the head of the kidney consortium.
本海勒曼 他是肾脏协会的主管
Okay.
好吧
Anything you can find out about his guy would be fantastic...
任何关于他的信息都行
H e i n e m a n. Yeah, I got it.
海洋的海 勒索的勒 奥特曼的曼 好的 我知道了
Well, "Heineman" could be spelled a couple different ways.
海勒曼这个名字可以有很多种不同的拼法
Oh, this is my wife. I'm Cheryl.
这是我太太 我叫谢丽儿
This is Omar Jones, private investigator. Mrs. David.
这是奥马尔琼斯 我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 大卫女士
Oh, right. He's working on the whole adoption thing.
噢 对了 整个收养事件都是他在调查
Right. Yeah. I'm making some great headway also.
对 我这边也有了一些进展
Oh, fantastic. Okay, couple of weeks,
太棒了 过不了两周
you should know something very definitive.
你就能听到准信儿了
Great. Great, okay.
太棒了 好的
Enjoy your day. Thank you. You too.
祝您生活愉快 谢谢 也祝你生活愉快
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
I, uh... I got you something.
我给你买♥♥了点东西
Wow! New jacket? It's nice, right?
哇 新外套吗? 很棒是吧
Yeah. Yes, I needed this.
对 是的 我正好需要它
You're gonna need it when we go skiing with Susie and Jeff.
我们同苏西和杰夫去滑雪时 你会用上这外套的
Skiing? Are you kidding?
滑雪?你在开玩笑吧
Come on, that's out. I nixed that.
拜托 那不可能 我坚决不去
Look, you don't have to ski.
听我说 你到那儿不必滑雪
You can sit inside and enjoy the snow.
你就待在屋里欣赏雪景就好了
I'm not going up to that lodge. Come on, man.
我才不去那小木房♥子呢 拜托啦
Why? Too much schlepping. I'm not...
为什么? 太麻烦了 我不想...
he left something. What is this?
他落了东西在这儿 这是什么?
Edible undies?
可食用内衣?
Oh, dear.
噢 天呐
Okay, big Yankee fan. He's an orthodox jew.
他喜欢洋基队 还是个正统派犹太教♥徒♥
All right, what else you got?
好的 你还打听到了什么?
Drives a gold cadillac.
他开着一辆金色的凯迪拉克
License plate number 2- F- A- N- 3- 2- 1.
车牌号♥是2FAN321
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢啦
So, Omar Jones the private investigator? Yeah?
刚才那是我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥奥马尔琼斯 然后呢?
He got me some information about the head of the kidney consortium.
他打听到了一些关于肾脏协会主管的一些消息
Guess what? What?
你猜怎么着 怎么?
He's an orthodox jew. You're kidding.
他是个正统派犹太教♥徒♥ 你在开玩笑的吧
No. So...
没在开玩笑
what needs to be done here is that...
接下来就是我们需要做的
I need to somehow befriend this guy.
我得想办法和这家伙成为朋友
I need to get close to him quickly.
我要尽快地去接近他
Right? Yeah. How're you gonna do that?
你说是吗? 对 但是你打算从哪儿入手啊?
If I could save his life or something. Uh huh.
要是有机会我也能救他一命就好了 嗯
You know, like... bad example, okay? Not this.
你懂的 对吧.... 打个不好的比方
Like, you pushed him off a building... I push him off the building.
假说你把他从楼上推下去 我把他推下楼
And I saved him. And you would catch him.
然后我救了他 你来接住他
And I catch him. Yeah?
我把他接住了 嗯哼?
He would be indebted to me for... Yeah.
然后他就欠了我一个人情 是哦
He would do anything I asked him...
之后他就会对我有求必应了
...like put my friend on the top of the kidney list.
比如说把我朋友放到肾移植等待名单的最前面
And at no point, he says to you, "Hey, what about the fat guy
而且他也绝不会追究那个...
that just threw me off the roof?" No.
把他推下楼的胖子的责任 不会的
That would never come up. I said it's bad version.
他不会想想那个问题 我说了是个不好的例子
Really bad version.
非常不好的比方
But I need to save his life. It's gotta be something like that.
但我确实得找机会救他一命 必须得到那种级别
Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
是 是 是 是
Well...
好吧
This isn't bad. What?
这也不算太糟 啥?
That's it. The cadillac?
就是那辆车 那辆凯迪拉克吗?
Gold... the gold cadillac. See it?
金色的凯迪拉克 看到了吗?
Go check the license.
去核对下车牌号♥
Yeah, that's it.
就是这辆车
Ready? Yeah, as ready as I'm gonna be.
准备好了吗? 是的 完全准备好了
Whenever you want, go ahead.
你想好就开始吧
This is crazy. Let's go. All right.
这太疯狂了 来吧 好的
All right.
好的
It's like you didn't even hit it.
这看起来像是没被撞过一样
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表