Hey, honey. Hey, ask her how the Knicks did.
- 嘿 亲爱的 - 嘿 问一下她尼克斯队表现如何
I got $150 on them... When?
- 我压了150美金在他们队... - 什么时候?
You're kidding me?
你在逗我么?
Well, where are you?
好吧 你在哪里?
All right, I'll be there in like 10 minutes.
好的 我大概10分钟到那里
Oscar went into the pantry,
奥斯卡钻到零食柜里
had three boxes of oreos and now he's gonna die.
它吃了三大盒奥利奥 然后他快死了
What?! He's at the vet. He's gonna die.
- 什么? - 它在兽医那里 他快死了
I told you you're feeding that dog too much.
我告诉过你 你喂那条狗吃得太多了
I don't feed him oreos!
我没有用奥利奥喂它
All right, uh...
好吧 呃
I'll be in the examining room.
我要去检查室
Just wait out here. I'll be back.
在外面等 我一会回来
Excuse me?
请问?
You wouldn't happen to know the score of the Knick game last night, would you?
你不会碰巧知道昨天晚上的尼克斯队比赛的比分 是吗?
Oh, the Knicks? Oh, that was a great game.
哦 尼克斯队? 哦 那是一场伟大的比赛
Went into overtime. Really?
- 打加时赛了都 - 真的么?
Yeah, they lost by four.
是啊 他们以四分之差输了
Larry?
拉里?
Oh, honey... No!
- 哦 亲爱的 - 不!
Oscar's gonna be okay. He's sedated. He's gonna be fine.
- 奥斯卡会没事的 - 它注射了镇静剂 会没事的
We're going to take him home.
我们准备把它接回家
I love that dog. Oh, Larry...
- 我喜欢那条狗 - 哦 拉里...
So sweet. Uhhuh.
- 太温馨了 - 嗯嗯
Oh, Larry.
哦 拉里
Hey, you got something from Marla,
嘿 玛勒给你寄了东西
- to "Larry David". - Marla?
- 给"拉里" - 玛勒
The one who ruined my jacket? That Marla?
那个毁了我夹克的人? 那个玛勒?
Yeah. Really?
- 是啊 - 真的么?
Well, give it to me.
好吧 信给我
What are you opening it for? It's already open now.
- 你拆这个干嘛? - 反正现在已经拆开了
She's my friend.
她毕竟是我的朋友
"Hi, Larry, sorry about the jacket, Marla."
"嗨 拉里 对于夹克衫的事情我很抱歉 玛勒"
There's a check.
有张支票
What?!
什么?!
A check!
一张支票!
$150!
150美金!
Wow!
喔!
Boy, you don't see that very often. What's that?
- 伙计 你不经常见到这种事 - 什么事?
Well, somebody does something wrong and then they make up for it
就是 有人犯了错 之后他们想弥补一下
with something like this.
用像支票这样的东西
This is quite a gesture.
这是一个不错的心意
I had her pegged all wrong, I think.
我觉得我是误会她了
I guess I should keep it, right?
我猜我该把这支票留着 对吧?
Sometimes you rip up these checks, it screws up the books.
有时候你撕掉一张支票 会把整本支票册撕坏的
Yeah. It does, honestly.
- 嗯 - 真的 的确如此
I'll keep the check.
我会留下支票
It can really screw up the books, these things.
真的可以撕坏一整册 撕得不好的话
Well, II... Really nice.
- 好吧 我 我... - 非常好
I'm impressed that you even realize what a nice gesture that is.
我很吃惊 你竟然能意识到这是一份好意
I'm apologizing all the time, telling people I'm sorry.
我一直在道歉 告诉别人对不起
I know when I've done something wrong. I'm not afraid to apologize.
我知道我什么时候做错了什么 我不害怕去道歉
Most people, I have to say, and my mother always used to tell me this,
大多数人 我不得不说 而我的母亲过去总是这样告诉我
"most people aren't like you, Larry.
"大部分人不像你 拉里
Most people are not like you.
大部分人不像你
You're special."
你是特别的"
You know? Yeah.
- 你知道么? - 嗯
Everybody's not like me.
不是每个人都像我
No, they're not, no. I recognize when I do something wrong,
- 是 他们不像你 是 - 当我犯错的时候 我能意识到
I say, "I'm sorry."
我会说 "对不起"
It's the big... you know, you give it up.
这是一个大... 你知道么 你放弃固执
You do something wrong, you say it.
你做错了某事 你说对不起
That's what she did.
她就是这么干的
That's what that check is about.
这就是这张支票的意义
I know, I know and I-I...
我知道 我知道并且我...
Listen, this makes me feel so much better
听着 这让我可以更好地了解
to know how you feel about Marla now.
你现在对玛勒的感受
So when we go to their wedding, it's not gonna be weird.
所以当我们去参加他们的婚礼 不会感到不舒服
It will be comfortable. Yeah. It'll be comfortable.
会感到很自在 会很自在的
And I have to say, I thought it was very touching
然后我必须说 我觉得很感人
how sensitive you were about Oscar today.
你对今天的奥斯卡很多愁善感
Oh, come on... it's Oscar, man.
哦 拜托...那可是奥斯卡 伙计
Oh. I know, but I just...
- 哦 - 我知道 但是我只是...
I don't usually see you...
我不经常看见你...
I don't know.
我不知道
So... kind of in touch with your emotions.
所以...你能表达出你的情绪
Really? And willing to...
- 真的么? - 并且乐意去...
I mean, you'd have to be inhuman not to feel something in a moment like that.
我说 你得多不人道 才在这样的时刻感受不到任何东西
The poor dog is fighting for his life, you know,
可怜的狗正在与他的命运抗争 你知道
I love that dog. I mean...
我很喜欢那条狗 我想说
If anything ever happened to him, I-I don't know...
如果它有点什么事 我...我不知道...
I don't know what I'd do, but... Oh.
- 我不知道我应该怎么办 - 哦
I'm sure I'd figure something out, but... Larry.
- 我相信我能慢慢适应 但... - 拉里
I-I love that freaking dog.
我...我爱那条该死的狗
You know? I know.
- 你懂么? - 我懂
Huh. Hey, whoa, Nelson.
呵呵 嘿 哇 尼尔森
What you got up your sleeve here?
你小脑袋是在想着什么吗?
I don't know. What you got up your sleeve?
我不知道 你在想什么吗?
Am I detecting a little... daytime sex here?
我检测到了一点...白日炮的信♥号♥♥啊
Is that what this is about?
是这么个意思吗?
Daytime sex?
白日炮?
I love daytime sex.
我喜欢白日炮
Then you can just go on with the rest of the day
打完你可以继续接下来一天的生活
as if nothing happen... Okay, okay.
- 就当什么都没发生... - 行了行了
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Oscar, where the fuck are you?
奥斯卡 你♥他♥妈♥在哪?
Jeff, look in the garden shed. He's got to be somewhere.
杰夫 看看花♥园♥的棚子里 它肯定在什么地方
Oscar! I'm looking.
- 奥斯卡! - 我在找
Larry, have you see Oscar? Was he outside?
拉里 你见奥斯卡了么?它在外面么?
No. He's missing.
- 没见 - 它失踪了
Oscar's missing? Yes, he's missing. He was sedated.
- 奥斯卡失踪了? - 是 它失踪了 它注射过镇静剂
You know we sedated him yesterday at the vet.
你知道的 我们昨天在兽医那里给它注射了镇定剂
He was lying in the backyard and now he's gone.
它本来躺在后院 现在找不到了
He could barely walk two steps... Jeff!
它几乎走不了两步... 杰夫!
I don't know. I've looked everywhere. Huh!
- 我不知道 我哪里都找过了 - 咦!
I have no idea. Maybe somebody kidnapped him.
- 我没法子了 - 也许什么人绑♥架♥了它
No one's going to kidnap a sedated dog.
没有人会绑♥架♥注射了镇定剂的狗
Well, where the fuck is he, Jeff?
那么它究竟在哪里呢 杰夫?
God. Oscar!
天哪 奥斯卡!
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
You know what? What?
- 你猜啥? - 啥?
I have a korean bookie. Yeah?
- 我有一个韩国投♥注♥人 - 是吗?
When he was over at the house the other day... Yeah?
- 那天他到我家里来... - 然后呢?
He saw Oscar there. He was kind of drooling over him a little bit.
他在那里看到了奥斯卡 他有点流口水
So... he likes my dog.
所以呢... 说明他喜欢我的狗呗
Well, you know it's not a myth,
嗯 你知道那不是个传说
they do eat dogs.
他们真的吃狗
They eat dogs?! Yeah.
- 他们吃狗?! - 没错
Some Koreans eat dogs.
有些韩国人吃狗
Ugh! Well, you know what?
- 呃啊!- 那 你猜啥?
What? I gotta go over there now.
- 啥? - 我现在就要去他那儿
He's got a flower shop. I gotta pay off my Knick loss.
他有一家花店 我要去还我在尼克斯队输的钱
I'll suss it out. I'll feel it out.
我会问清楚的 我会找到真♥相♥的
I'm sure he didn't eat your dog... I shouldn't have brought it up.
我相信他没有吃你的狗... 我就不应该把这事提出来
Crazy! You shouldn't have brought it up.
- 太疯狂了! - 你就不应该提这事
That made me a little... No, no, don't... forget it.
- 这让我有一点... - 不不 别... 忘了吧
All right, forgotten.
好的 忘完了
He didn't kidnap and eat your dog, okay?
他没有绑♥架♥和吃你的狗 好么?
Don't... don't worry about it.
别...别担心这事
No, Marla. I got it taken care of. The beach is a good idea.
不 玛勒 交给我了 海滩是个不错的点子
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表