who should give your wife the kidney?
谁应该给她肾
I've known her longer.
我认识她更久
By your logic, I'm the one who should be giving your wife a kidney.
按你的逻辑看 我应该是给她肾的人
If my wife needs a kidney, you can give it to her.
如果我妻子缺一个肾 你可以给她
Oh, okay, so it's longevity no matter what,
哦 好的 所以不管怎么样都是认识多久最重要
even if you're married to her.
即使你们结婚了
No, I'm saying you seemed like you want to give her a kidney,
不 我是说你看起来想要给她
so I'm gonna let you.
所以 我让你给她
You know, I'm loathe to mention this, okay,
你知道 我不想提起这点 好吧
but you are an employee of mine.
可是你是我的雇员
Okay, you're really reaching now.
好吧 你有点过分了
- You're desperate, aren't you? - A little.
- 你很绝望 是吗? - 一点点
Yeah, I know. You don't want to give up your kidney.
是 我知道 你不想给他肾
- No, why should I? - I know. Well why should I?
- 不 为什么我应该? - 我知道 但是 为什么我应该
- Why should I? - Well, why should I?
- 为什么我应该? - 为什么我应该?
- Cause if I am, you should too. - When did that rule come into effect?
因为如果我去做 你也应该做 什么时候这成了规则?
- What's wrong with it? - It's not a good rule.
- 这有什么错? - 这不是一条好规则
- It's a good rule. - No, you have to draw a line.
- 这是一条好规则 - 不 你得分界
Kidneys is past the line.
肾已经越界了
- Hey. - Mr. Jones!
- 嘿 - 琼斯先生
Mr. David, what are you doing here?
大卫先生 你在这做什么
It's kind of a long story, but I had a burger with a...
说来话长 但是 我和一个人吃了一个汉堡…
at a jack in the box with some guy and now I'm his alibi.
在盒子里的杰克 现在我成了他的证人
Apparently, I've got to spot him in a line - up or something.
显然我得去指认他
- I don't know. - Right.
- 我不知道 - 好吧
- Really, that's not the issue here. - It's true, uh - huh.
- 是的 这不是这里的问题 - 真的 嗯
- Actually, I have a bone to pick with you. - Me?
- 事实上 我对你有点意见 - 我?
I mean, do you have something against receptionists?
我的意思是 你对前台有什么意见吗?
You know I called up,
你知道我打过电♥话♥
I was very polite and respectful, and she wants to know what it's regarding.
我非常礼貌 她想知道电♥话♥是关于什么的
- I don't see how it's her business... - I had talk her into staying.
- 我看不出和她有什么关系… - 我得说服她留下来
I'm a private eye, not a psychologist.
我是私♥人♥侦♥探♥不是心理医生
She comes into my office crying,
她去我办公室哭诉了
you know, wondering what's going on.
你知道 她不明白发生了什么
She's a part of my business. There's a certain factor...
她是我公♥司♥的一部分 有时候…
Still, it's not you.
但她总归不是你
I mean, what if you were a psychiatrist...
我是说 如果你是个心理医生
and she said "what is it regarding?"
她问"电♥话♥关于什么?"
- There's protocol. - And I say "I'm planning on killing myself.
- 这是一个惯例 - 然后我说"我计划自杀"
I want to talk to him." It helps me save time
我想和他谈谈 这帮助我节省时间
and we like to ask those questions so that we're very prepared
我们问这些问题 这样我能有所准备
when the phone call does get to me.
等这些电♥话♥转给我的时候
Okay. I'm sorry if I did anything that...
好吧 很抱歉如果我做了什么
Hopefully we can we can avoid these conflicts, you know?
希望我们能避免这些冲突 你知道吗?
How's the adoption thing coming?
收养的事情怎么样了
I'm working on some things. I have some really nice leads
我在处理 现在有一些不错的线索
and I should have something to you soon.
我应该很快能反馈给你
- Really? No kidding. - Pretty soon.
- 真的 没开玩笑 - 很快
- Omar, good to see you. - Hey, Ray, how you doing?
- 奥马尔 你好 - 嘿 雷 你好
- How's Ellen? - She's good. She's pregnant again.
- 艾伦怎么样? - 她很好 她又怀孕了
- Really? Third one. - You Mr. Greene?
- 真的吗 第三个 - 你是格林先生?
- Mr. David. - Mr. David. Ray.
- 大卫先生 - 大卫先生 雷
- That's... that's Mr. Greene. - This is Larry?
- 这是 格林先生 - 拉里?
- That's Mr. Greene. - I'm Mr. David.
- 这是格林先生 - 我是大卫
- You guys ever do a line - up? - No.
- 你们指认过人吗? - 没有
Piece of cake. They can't see you. Nothing to worry about. Come.
小菜一碟 他们看不到你 不用担心 来吧
All right, gentlemen, if you'll come in, please?
好了 先生们 进来吧 好吧
I changed my mind.
我改变想法了
- Move up to the glass please. - I'll take the test.
- 来到这个玻璃前 - 我会去做检测
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 是的
- Wow. - Yeah.
- 哇 - 好
- Good for you. - I'll take the test. Who knows?
- 你真好 - 我会做测试 谁知道呢?
You're taking the test, I'll take the test.
你去做测验 我就去做测验
Gentlemen, could I have you step up to the glass please?
先生们 你们能站在玻璃前吗?
That's very nice, very nice. He'll be very happy.
这很好 很好 他会很高兴
- No hurry here. - All right, there he is.
- 不用着急 - 好了 他在这
Second from the right. That's him.
右边第二个 是他
- Number two. - Yeah.
- 第二个 - 对
- You're certain of that? - Pete.
- 你们确定吗? - 皮特
- That's Pete? - That's Pete.
- 这是皮特? - 这是皮特
- That's the gentleman you had dinner with. - Uh - huh. Yeah.
- 你就是和这位先生吃的晚餐? - 嗯 对
- What time of evening was this? - 10:15.
- 几点? - 10:15
- That's a late dinner. - My mother used to call it a late night snack.
- 晚饭吃的挺晚啊 - 我妈妈习惯把叫这个深夜零食
Dinner's between 5:00 and 8:00 generally.
晚餐一般在五点到八点之间
- And this was with number two? - Yeah, 5:00 and 8:00.
这段时间是和二号♥在一起吗? 是的 五点和八点
You could start at 8:00 though.
尽管你可以八点开始吃
You know who Peter is?
你知道皮特是谁吗
He's a...
他是一个…
he worked alongside of a dental hygienist. I know that.
他和牙科健康顾问共事 我知道这个
- And he did some landscaping. - Yeah, I don't think so.
- 而且他做过一点景观规划 - 好吧 我不这么认为
Are you gentlemen used to hanging out with known felons?
先生们你们经常和重刑犯一起活动吗?
'Cause number two is Peter Hagen,
因为二号♥是皮特黑根
aka Peter the Tork,
又叫皮特托克
Peter the Crybaby,
爱哭鬼皮特
Wendell the conspirator,
阴谋家温德尔
Joshua Lancel Stigmeyer.
约书亚·朗塞尔·斯蒂格迈耶
You two gentlemen shared a meal
你们俩和他
with number two on the 23rd...
二号♥嫌疑人 在23号♥
approximately 10:15 P.M.
大约晚上10:15 在一起吃饭
- Is that correct? - Yes.
- 是这样吗? - 是的
All right.
是的
Let him go. You're done here, gentlemen.
让他走吧 先生们 我们好了
How do I let you talk me into this?
我怎么被你说服了?
What was I thinking?
我在想什么?
Who needs this?
谁需要这个?
I have good news, gentlemen.
我有一个好消息 先生们
Both of your blood types are compatible with Mr. Lewis
你们俩的血型都和路易斯先生
for his kidney transplant.
肾移植需要的相符
Good night, nurse.
晚安 护士
Good night.
晚安
It's just a saying.
这是句俗语
- I never heard of it. - It's an old one.
- 从来没听过 - 这个有点老
- That's nice. - It is.
- 这俗语很好 - 是的
- I know it is. - Do you?
- 我知道 - 你知道吗?
- Do you? - I do.
- 你知道吗? - 我知道
- Good for you. - It is good for me.
- 你挺棒的 - 我是挺棒的
- Oh you think so? - I know so.
- 哦你这么认为? - 不是认为 我知道
- I'm glad. - So am I.
- 我很高兴 - 我也是
- That makes two of us. - So you say.
- 那我们都很高兴 - 那你说对了
So I did.
我是说对了
Well, how are we gonna decide?
那么 我们要怎么决定
we could...
我们可以…
we could play bingo.
我们可以通过宾戈游戏决定
Bingo?
宾戈游戏?
- You know, it's... it's fair. - Me play you in bingo?
- 你知道 这样…这样公平 - 我和你玩宾戈游戏?
That's like asking me to play golf against Tiger Woods.
就像让我和老虎伍兹打高尔夫决定一样
- Play you in bingo? - What? It's fair... it's a fair game.
和你玩宾戈? 咋?公平嘛…这是个公平的游戏
No, thank you. No. No.
不 谢了 不了不了
Doesn't he have a... a cousin?
他不是有个…堂兄弟吗?
Louis Lewis.
路易路易斯
What's going on there?
怎么回事啊?
He doesn't want to give up his kidney until he's dead.
除非他死了他才愿意捐
Louis Lewis.
路易路易斯
All right, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
We'll just let Lewis decide. How about that?
我们让路易斯决定 这样怎么样?
Fine, let Lewis decide.
好 让路易斯决定
- Yeah, sure sure. - I'll abide by his decision. Will you?
- 好 这么定 - 我会听他的决定 你呢?
Yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
好 当然 当然
- I'm for that, I'm for that. - Okay.
- 我支持这样 我支持这样 - 好的
- Let's shake on that. - Sure sure.
- 我们握手约定 - 好的好的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表