you know, if a... if a... if a good friend
你知道 如果 如果一个好朋友
or a buddy comes through. Then I'm golden.
或者兄弟站出来 那我就好了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
Just the test isn't gonna hurt you.
只做一个测验没什么关系
I gotta choose healthier friends.
我应该选一些更健康的朋友
This is no good.
这样不好
Next time there's any sign of anything wrong with any of my friends...
下一次如果我的任何朋友有任何迹象……
if I think they're gonna be going to the hospital, I'm just...
得了任何一种病要去医院 我就…
- I'm just gonna drop them like a hot potato. - Smart.
- 我立刻像甩掉热山芋一样甩掉他们 - 聪明
And you too. I mean, as soon as you get sick,
你也一样 我是说 一旦你病了
- I'm out. You know that, right? - I'm glad you bring it up 'cause it's...
- 我就退出 你知道吗 好吧? - 很高兴你提出来…
- Well, I mean, come on. - No, it's nice to know.
- 我是说 - 知道这个很好
- Yeah, and I'm giving you... - Although,
- 是 我在告诉你… - 然而...
I thought that that's what the whole deal was.
我本来以为这是婚姻里包含的
It's one of the reasons you get married.
这是你结婚的原因之一
Normally, that is the deal, but we...
一般来说 是这样的 但我们…
we're losing the sickness and heath clause.
我们不要疾病和健康那条了
- I'm out if anything's wrong with you. - Okay.
- 如果你出什么事我马上退出 - 好的
- And look, same for you. - Thank you.
- 而且 你对我也一样 - 谢谢
- You go too, as soon as... - I will.
- 你也一样离开 一旦... - 我会的
- Okay? - Okay.
- 可以吗? - 可以
- I can't be around illness. - But for now?
- 我不能被疾病包围 - 那现在这事呢?
- Freaks me out, okay? - But for now?
- 会吓死我的 好吗? - 但是这件事呢?
It'll be such a nice gesture and he'd really appreciate it.
这会是个好意 他会非常感激的
All right, I'll take the test.
好的 我会去做测试
- I think you're doing the right thing. - Yeah, great.
我觉得你做的对 是 好吧
- He's going to feel very good about that. - Yeah, I know.
- 他会感到很安慰的 - 是 我知道
You're a very sweet friend.
你是个非常好的朋友
It's very sweet.
非常好
Good night.
晚安
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
How 'bout a nice snuggle here?
不亲热一下吗?
I know, but your snuggle always leads to sex.
我知道 但是你的亲热总是导向做♥爱♥
So what's wrong with that? Why shouldn't it lead to sex?
那又有什么错 为什么不应该导向做♥爱♥?
Sometimes you just want to snuggle and you don't want to have sex.
有时候我只想亲热不想做♥爱♥
What's the advantage of that?
那样有什么好的
Because it's nice. You connect and it's warm and sweet.
那样很好 互相交流 温暖甜蜜
- Okay, let's just snuggle, come on. - You can do that?
- 好吧 我们来亲热吧 来吧 - 你可以这么做吗?
- Yeah, absolutely. - Without it turning into anything?
- 是 当然 - 不把它变成别的什么?
- Yeah, we'll just snuggle. - See? It's sweet. That's nice.
- 是 让我们只抱抱 - 看?这样很甜蜜很好
See...
看…
How nice it is?
这样多好?
- Okay, what are you doing? - What? What?!
- 好了 你在做什么? - 什么?什么?
- That's exactly what I'm talking about. - What's the problem?!
- 这就是我刚才说的 - 怎么了
- The ass is part of my snuggle. - No, it's not.
- 摸屁♥股♥是我亲热的一部分 - 不 不是
- It is! - Okay, then good night.
- 就是! - 好了 晚安
We'll snuggle another time.
我们下次再亲热吧
It's just... it's just a lever.
这只是 只是一个杠杆
Good night.
晚安
I'm using the ass as a lever to draw you in.
我把它当作一个杠杆把你拉进来
That's all.
仅此而已
and it gets... the snuggle tighter.
这样能让拥抱更加紧密
Good night.
晚安
- Richard Lewis's office. - Larry David calling.
- 理查德路易斯的办公室 - 拉里大卫的电♥话♥
Sure. What's this regarding?
好的 什么事
It's regarding his kidney transplant.
关于他的肾移植
What?
什么?
It's regarding his kidney transplant.
关于他的肾移植
Mr. Lewis is getting a kidney transplant?
路易斯先生要做肾移植?
What?
啥?
- What are you saying? - He didn't say anything to me about it.
- 你说啥? - 他什么都没对我说
You didn't know about this?
你不知道这件事?
- Are you kidding? - Oh my god!
- 开玩笑吗? - 哦 我的天啊
He didn't tell you this?
他没有对你说?
He didn't tell you that there was a problem with his kidneys?
他没有对你说他的肾有问题?
No, he didn't tell me anything!
不 他什么都没有告诉我!
How could he have not told you about this?!
他这事儿怎么能不告诉你?!
I don't know, but he didn't tell me anything about this!
我不知道 但是他这事儿一句话都没给我说
Oh jeez.
哦 天啊
You asked me what it was regarding!
是你要问我电♥话♥是关于什么的!
I didn't know it was going to be about something like this!
我不知道会是这种事!
But I... I wouldn't have said anything! You asked me!
但是 我本来不会说这些 你问我的!
I could have sworn he told... I figured he told you!
我以为他告诉你了
He didn't say anything to me.
他什么都没告诉我
Oh my god.
我的天啊
- Take it easy. - No.
- 放松 - 不
Could you tell him I called?
你可以告诉他我打电♥话♥来了吗
- Okay. - Thanks.
- 好的 - 谢谢
What did you do to my assistant?
你对我的助理做什么了
- What are you talking about? - What am I talking about?
- 你说什么呢? - 我说什么了
She's freaked out, she's having a nervous breakdown,
她吓坏了 她刚精神崩溃了
and I think she might even quit.
而且我觉得她要辞职了
It's un - fucking - believable. Why would you do that?
简直难以置信 你为什么要这么做?
She asked me what the phone call was regarding!
她问我电♥话♥是关于什么的!
- It's personal! - She asked what it's regarding, I told her!
- 这是隐私 - 她问电♥话♥关于什么 我就说了
Jeez, what am I going to do? She was a basket case.
天啊 我该怎么办?她疯了
Christ's sake.
天啊
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办?
Hey, um, first of all, I want to tell you that, uh...
嘿 首先 我要告诉你 嗯
I thought about our conversation and, uh...
我想了我们的对话 嗯
I'll, uh,
我会 嗯
I'll take the test.
我会去做检测
- Big fucking deal. - That's it?!
- 有什么大不了的 - 就这?!
I mean, you're my friend.
我的意思是 你是我的朋友
Yesterday you should have jumped right on it.
昨天你就应该同意
You're right, you're right, but I'm making up...
你说的对你说的对 但是我现在补偿你
I'm making it up now. I wanna take the test.
我现在补偿你 我要去做那个测试
Just close your eyes and think if it was reversed
闭上眼 想想如果是反过来呢
you'd be really bummed out. - Let me do that.
- 你会很失望 - 让我来
I'm closing my eyes, but now I'm asking you...
我闭上眼 但是现在我问你
the situation's reversed.
情况反过来
- I need the kidney. - Yeah?
- 我需要这个肾 - 然后?
What are you saying? Would you take the test?
你会怎么说? 你会不会做这个测试?
- I'd probably want to leap at it. - Probably leap at it?
- 我可能会马上答应 - 可能马上答应?
- I... - You'd leap out the window.
- 我… - 你会逃开
Let me just say this: I would have gone on record at the deli.
这么说吧——昨天吃饭的时候我就会答应
Hello.
你好
Yeah, this is Larry David.
是 我是拉里大卫
Yeah, I was at a jack in the box.
好 我是去过盒子里的杰克
Yeah. Pete.
是 皮特
Oh, Christ. Really?
哦 天啊 是吗?
Well, what's the address?
嗯 地点是哪里?
So, um, you know, I've decided to take the test.
所以 你知道 我决定做这个检测
- The kidney test for Lewis? - Oh, good for you.
- 路易斯的肾脏检测? - 哦 这很好
That's really noble.
这样很高尚
- It's the right thing to do. - Yeah.
- 这样做是对的 - 是
- Absolutely. - Absolutely.
- 绝对的 - 绝对的
I was kind of wondering why you're not doing it.
我在想为什么你没有做
- Why should I do it? - Well, you're his manager.
- 为什么我应该做? - 嗯 你是他的经纪人
You're his friend. Why shouldn't you do it?
你是他的朋友 为什么你不做?
A lot of people who have managers and friends need kidneys.
很多有经纪人和朋友的人都需要肾
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么联♥系♥吗?
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道这是什么意思
- You're his friend. You're his manager. - Yeah yeah?
- 你是他的朋友 你是他的经纪人 - 对怎么了?
You're close to him. You should be taking the test too.
你和他很亲近 你也应该做检测
You're his oldest and closest friend.
你是他最近最久也最亲近的朋友
So it's a question of longevity? That's it?
所以这是一个关于认识多久的问题吗?是吗?
Yeah, you're his oldest and closest friend.
是的 你是他最亲近最久的朋友
- That makes the most sense. - If you're married to your wife for three years
- 这样最合理 - 如果你和你的妻子过了三年了
and I've known her for 20,
然后我认识她快20年
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表