Morning!
早啊!
Need some help? Be great. That'd be great.
需要帮忙吗? 好啊 那正好
Okay.
好吧
Hey, I'll do it. Don't worry about it. Relax.
嘿 我来吧 不用操心啦
I got it. Nice, thank you.
交给我 好嘛 谢谢你
What is this, grape juice? Yes, grape juice.
这是什么 葡萄汁? 是啊 葡萄汁
You guys drink grape juice? Sure we do, it's a great antioxidant.
你们还喝葡萄汁? 当然啊 它是很好的抗老化剂
Come and have some. You never see people drinking grape juice.
过来喝点儿 我就没见过有人喝葡萄汁儿的
It's delicious, you'd love it. I think it's a very underrated juice.
很好喝的 你会喜欢的 我觉得它被大大低估了
It is! I wonder why more people don't buy it.
就是! 我在想为啥人们都不买♥♥账
Larry.
拉里
Larry. Did you know that a sex offender moved into the neighborhood?
拉里 你知道附近搬来了个性犯罪者吗?
Yeah, I saw his picture on a flyer. I know, it's terrible!
知道 我在传♥单♥上看到他照片了 是吧 真可怕!
Yeah, he's a bald guy, too.
是啊 他也是个秃子
A bald guy. Yeah, a bald guy.
一个秃子 是啊 一个秃子
It's very bad for the bald community. Oh, Larry.
这对秃顶团体来说太糟心了 噢 拉里
What's very bad for the community is that he's a sex offender.
对社区来讲 糟心之处在于他是个性犯罪者
I know, since he's gonna be a sex offender I wish his head is full of hair.
我知道 既然他是个性犯罪者 我希望他能长一头毛
Oh, Larry! Let me ask you a question.
噢 拉里! 我问一下啊
Have you...
你有没有…
Have you guys been getting your newspaper?
你们最近有没有拿到你们的报纸?
Yeah, yeah.
有啊 有啊
You have? Yes.
拿到了? 对啊
Hmm. I haven't gotten my paper in six days.
呃 我已经六天没收到报纸了
I did see somebody walk up your walkway there,
我曾看到某人从你家门道前走过
pick up your newspaper... What?!
捡起了你的报纸… 啥?!
But I figured it was somebody that you knew because he had a suit.
但我以为你认识那人呢 因为他穿着西装
A guy in a suit is taking my paper?
一个穿西装的男的拿了我的报纸?
That's why she thought it might your friend of yours,
所以她才以为那是你朋友呀
the guy was well dressed. Jesus! That's crazy!
那人还衣冠楚楚的 老天爷呀!太疯狂了!
Well, you know. Guy in a suit is taking my newspaper?
是嘛 你瞧 穿西装的男人拿走了我的报纸?
A suit's a good cover if a guy's gonna steal a paper.
要是他想偷报纸 西装就能是伪装
If you saw him again, would you know him?
要是你们再见到他 能认出来吗?
Yeah yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd know him.
能 能 我肯定能认得他
A guy in a suit? Huh?
穿西装的男的?哈?
Makes no sense. Stealing papers?
没道理啊 偷报纸?
Makes no sense. I know.
说不通啊 我知道
I don't get it.
我搞不懂
I don't get it at all.
我完全搞不懂
What's a motivation there?
动机是什么?
Guy in a suit's gotta be able to afford a paper.
穿西装的应该买♥♥得起报纸呀
Yeah. Hey, you coming to passover seder?
是啊 嘿 你要参加逾越节晚宴吗?
Cheryl's doing a seder, huh? Yeah, for my father.
谢丽儿做着逾越节家宴呢吧? 是啊 为了我父亲
Does she know what she's doing?
她知道她在做什么吗?
I don't know, she'll find out. A little problem.
我不知道 她能弄明白的 有个小问题
Susie's sister's in town, which means my brother-in-law's in town
苏西的妹妹在城里 这就意味着我妹夫也在城里
which means that their kid's in town and
这就意味着她家孩子也在城里
my brother-in-law is a little...
我妹夫他是…
He's a conservative? He's a conservative.
他是保守派的? 他是保守派的
Your brotherinlaw's a conservative? Big time.
你妹夫是保守派的? 顶级了
Big time conservative Do you want to bring him to the seder?
顶级保守派了 你要带他来逾越节晚宴吗?
Yeah. Fine, I don't care.
是啊 好吧 我无所谓
All right! Okay.
那好! 好的
I'll talk to you later. All right, very good.
随后联♥系♥ 成
Thanks for lunch! Sure.
谢谢请吃饭啦! 得了
These machines are really finicky.
这些机子很难整的
Yeah, let me give you a hand with that.
我来帮你吧
No no no no.
不了 不了 不了 不了
No, let me help you out. No, I don't even care... you know what?
没事 让我帮你 不用了 我都不想… 你猜啥?
I don't even care... I know how to get this. I've got the touch.
我不想要了… 我知道怎么弄出来 我熟手
I don't even need to read it. Watch watch watch watch.
我不想读报纸了 瞧着 瞧着 瞧着 瞧着
I just know how to do it. I know this machine.
我只是知道怎么做而已 我了解这机器
Go ahead.
拿出来吧
You want one?
你要一份吗?
Yeah, but I'll close it again and pay for it, because, you know.
要啊 但是我要先关上再买♥♥一份 因为 你懂得
It's just... Oh. Okay.
这是… 哦 是的
Okay, well... Yeah.
好吧… 嗯
Thanks a lot. Hey, I'm sorry, you're...
多谢了 嘿 不好意思 你是…
you're Larry David, right?
你是拉里大卫吧 是吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry to bother you like this.
是啊 嗯 我很抱歉这样打扰你
I never, ever do this.
我从来 从来没这么干过
But, you know, I'm sort of new to the neighborhood
但是 你看 我们是新邻居
and I'm a huge "Seinfeld" fan.
而且我是《宋飞正传》的忠实粉丝
No kidding? Yeah, the biggest.
没开玩笑? 是啊 超级粉丝
Seriously? Get out of here. Yeah yeah yeah, seriously.
讲真的吗?别开玩笑了 是 是 是 真心话
No, I'm, probably the biggest "Seinfeld" fan ever.
是啊 我没准是 最骨灰级的《宋飞正传》粉了
What a great show. I miss it. I miss it! Ah, go on.
多棒的戏呀 我怀念它 我怀念它! 喔 还有呢
"Puffy shirt" is my favorite episode.
"蓬蓬衫"是我最喜欢的一集
You know what? I love that show.
你知道吗?我也爱那段
Really? That's one of my favorite episodes.
真的啊? 那是我最喜欢的一集
Yeah, it's great. It's great.
是嘛 那太好了 真好
How did you guys come up with the low talker?
你们几个怎么想出来低声交谈的人这个点子的?
Well...
这个嘛…
I mean it was pretty easy to come up with.
我觉得很容易就想出来了
I was out to dinner with one.
我跟一个那样的人出去吃饭
And then you write it and you put it on the tv.
然后你写下来放到电视上
Yeah, yeah. I'm not an artist, you know?
是啊 是啊 我并不是个艺术家 知道吗?
So it's interesting to see how an artist like yourself works.
所以看到你这样的艺术家是怎么工作的 很有意思
Well, that's very nice of you. Thank you.
是嘛 多谢你的好意 谢谢你
It's incredible. It's really an honor. Oh my god, thank you so much.
太了不起了 真的是荣幸呀 天呐 太感谢你啦
I'm Rick Leftowitz.
我是里克莱福塔沃兹
Great to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
Welcome to the neighborhood. Thank you.
欢迎来这个社区呀 谢谢你
Oh, boy, look at the jew girl.
噢哟 瞧瞧这个犹太妹子
I am so jewish right now. Holy cow!
我现在可犹太了呢 我的天!
Where did you learn how to do this?
你这从哪儿学来的?
Well, Susie's been coaching me through it all.
呃 这全是苏西教我的
She has? Yeah.
她教的? 是啊
Do you even know what this thing is called? This is a, uh...
你知道这玩意儿叫什么名吗? 这个是… 呃…
haroset.
赫罗塞
Very good. It's a lot like ambrosia, except...
不错嘛 它很像神仙果 除了…
I wish my mother were alive to hear you say that word out loud.
我真希望我妈能活着听见这词儿从你嘴里说出来
Yeah, I wish my mother could hear me say...
是啊 我希望我妈可以听到我说…
my mother would flip if she knew I was doing this.
我妈会疯掉的 要是她知道我正在做这些
Looks good. Thank you. I mean, I'm trying.
品相不错 谢谢你 我是说 我在摸索
It seems like a lot of trouble you people go through for this.
你们这些人准备这么多东西 看起来都挺麻烦的
You know what I mean? "You people" I dunno if I like that so much.
你懂我的意思吗? "你们这些人"这话不大顺耳
You jews, is that better? That's better, yeah.
你们犹太人 这么说更好? 好点儿了
Okay, I feel like I've been cutting apples for like two hours.
行吧 我感觉我已经在这儿切了俩小时的苹果了
Okay, hey, you know what?
好嘛 嘿 你知道吗?
Marla and Mark got back together.
玛勒和马克复合了
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是啊
I know I'm really happy. Good for them.
我特别高兴 他俩正好
Good for them!
他俩正好!
I thought you'd be happy to hear that.
我还以为你听到这消息会很高兴的
That's nice. That's nice. When did this happen?
是挺好的 挺好的 什么时候的事儿?
About a week ago, and he moved back in with her.
一周前吧 然后他就搬回去和她住了
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
Wow. And they're coming tomorrow.
哇喔 他们明天就来
Oh, you know who else is coming? Who?
噢 你知道还有谁要来吗? 谁呀?
Jeff asked me if he could bring his in-laws.
杰夫问我能不能带他妹夫来
I know, I know, I talked to Susie.
我知道 我知道 我和苏西说过了
I've been cutting apples... Jeez, you know what I just realized?
我切苹果切了… 哎呀 你知道我想起来啥了吗?
I never followed through on my Christmas present to Mark.
我从来就没有兑现过要送给马克的圣诞礼物
Remember I got him a subscription to "The Times"?
记得有一次我给他订了《时报》吗?
"The New York Times". Yeah.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 记得
And then he and Marla broke up.
然后他和玛勒分手了
I don't know. I kinda forgot about it.
我不知道 我有点儿忘了
So you just didn't give him his gift?
所以你就没把礼物给他?
Yeah.
对啊
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表