You can't just wash it and call it a day?
你不能洗洗就算了吗?
Uh, no we can't. I guess we'll starve tonight.
不行 我猜我们今天是要饿肚子了
No, no, you can't wash it and call it a day, no.
你不能就这样把盘子洗了 然后就甩手而去
That's not how it works.
那不合规矩
Do you wanna bury it as the man of the house
作为这屋子里唯一的男人
...as a respect? - Nah, you bury, you bury.
你能把这个盘子埋了吗? 不 还是你来吧
You bury, it's a little early for burying.
你埋吧 现在埋还早了点
I don't like to bury before coffee.
在喝咖啡前我都不喜欢埋东西的
Do I smell bacon? Bacon?
哪儿来的培根的味道啊? 培根?
Well... No. Oh, I was a little gassy. I lit a match.
嗯... 是我我肚子不舒服爱放屁
You are a guest in this house.
你是这房♥子的客人就得懂规矩
Larry, come on.
拉里 给点力啊
Larry.
拉里
Get off my skis.
别压着我的雪板啊
How about coming for one more run? Oh, sweetheart, I'm finished.
再滑一次吧 亲爱的我不行了
Come on, we have time for one more. Whoa ho. Hey hey hey.
拜托了 我们还有时间再来一次 哇哇 嘿
New world record. Whoa.
我打破世界纪录了 哇
Hello, Ben. Hello..
你好 本 你好
Hello, Rachel. Hi, Larry.
你好 瑞秋 你好 拉里
Boy, that was hard. Huh?
好累 哈?
How much fun is this? I'm having a good time.
这多有趣啊 我太开心了
Isn't this fun? But I'm going home now
好玩儿吧? 但是我要回家了
because I'm bushed.
我没力气了
I'm gonna go for another run. Go go, sweetheart, go.
我还要滑一把 那你去吧亲爱的
Why don't you go with her? You got time for one more run.
你和她一起去吧 你还有时间吧
One more? Go ahead.
再滑一次吗? 去吧
All right, one more run. Okay. I'm just gonna go back.
好吧 那就再滑一次 我还是回去吧
No, there's time. No no, we're losing time.
别啊 还有时间的 不行了 我们没时间了
No no, it's fine. I'm tired.
算了 我太累了
One more run. One more. We'll do one more.
就再滑一次 一次 就一次
Rachel, uh...
瑞秋 唉呀...
He'll keep you company.
有他陪着你呢
Larry, incidentally, the thing we were discussing earlier.
顺便说一声 拉里 我们之前谈的那件事
I'm thinking about it, and I...
我考虑了一下
I think I can actually help your friend.
我觉得我能帮帮你的朋友
I think I can move him up on the list.
我可以把他移到排队表的顶端
I'm fainting. I'm gonna faint.
我高兴得要晕过去了
Well, don't do that. I'm going to faint.
可千万别晕 我真要晕了
it's a pleasure to do it for you.
能帮到你我也很高兴
I know where you're going... when he dies...
这个人死后绝对是要去天堂啊
right, right upstairs he's going. Right upstairs.
直接升♥天♥堂 笔直地就上去了
God bless you. You're taking an escalator up there.
老天保佑你 你会乘直达电梯到天堂的
God bless you.
老天保佑
Now you two kids go. Go ski.
你俩去滑雪吧
Rachel, come.
走吧 瑞秋
Come.
我们走
What do people have against whistlers?
你说人们为什么不喜欢别人吹口哨啊
Can you answer me this question? I think it's annoying.
你说这是为什么? 我觉得吹口哨很烦人
I think it's 'cause they don't like to see people happy.
我觉得是因为他们不想看到其他人幸福
And who can blame them?
谁又能怪他们呢?
It's like a happy couple.
就像一对幸福的夫妇
Is there anything more disgusting than that?
没什么比看到他们更令人恶心的了
You know what I find very interesting?
你知道我发现一件什么有趣的事吗?
I can't draw to save my life,
我不能用画画来拯救我的人生
but yet, I'm a very good doodler.
但我画涂鸦真的很厉害
Don't you think that's ironic?
你不觉得那很讽刺吗?
It's somewhat ironic.
是有点儿讽刺
Hey, when we get back to the lodge,
嘿 待会儿等我们回到小木屋
how about you and I having a doodling contest, huh?
我们俩来办一场涂鸦大赛吧 怎么样?
What do you say? I'm feeling nauseous right now.
你觉得怎么样? 我现在有点想吐
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
你逗我玩儿呢吧
What's going on? Don't worry. It happens all the time.
发生了什么? 别担心 这种事经常发生的
Should only be a few minutes.
过几分钟就好了
It's been 15 minutes already.
都 15 分钟了还是没动
What's going on?
到底是怎么了?
Shkiyas hachama. That's what's going on here.
现在的情况就是 太阳就要下山了
What? Shkiyas hachama.
你说什么? 太阳要落山了
Sundown.
日落
I can't be here alone with you after sundown.
日落后我不能和你在这儿独处
Why not? Because you're a man and I'm a single woman.
为什么? 因为你是个男的 而我是个单身女性
So? So it's not allowed.
所以呢? 所以那是被禁止的
Who says so? The law, the Torah says so.
谁说的? 法典说的 《拖拉经》说的
Hashem says so. Hashem?
哈西姆也是这样说的 哈西姆?
Do you know anything? No, Hashem, I know.
你到底懂犹太教的啥? 不 我懂 我知道哈西姆
Anyway, it's okay. There's extenuating circumstances here.
没关系的 特殊情况情有可原嘛
No such thing as extenuating circumstances.
根本没有什么情有可原的事儿
Well, you got another half hour.
好吧 还有一个半小时才日落
5:41. Shkiyas hachama is at 5:41.
日落的时间是5:41
All right well, that's a half hour. Fine.
好吧 那就还有半个小时 好吧
They'll fix it.
工作人员会修好的
Freezing!
太冷了
I'm hungry too.
我还有点饿了
You hungry? Yes, I'm very hungry.
你饿了么 饿 我很饿
What the heck is this?
这是个什么东西?
Hey!
嘿
Edible underwear!
是可食内衣
I must...
一定是...
the private investigator... when I went...
是那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的... 我当时...
Unreal!
太棒了
They're not bad.
味道不错
How much time do we have left... Want some?
我们还有多少时间? 要来点儿吗?
No, thank you. Take a bite.
不了 谢谢你 尝一口吧
I'm fine please. Take a bite.
不用了 就尝一口
Move that away from me.
把那东西拿远点儿
Just tell me how much time we have left.
告诉我还有多少时间
Well, I think you got about two minutes. Oh.
好吧 我觉得你还有两分钟 噢
Somebody's gonna have to jump.
有个人必须得跳下去
Oh, stop. Stop what?
别闹了 闹什么?
I can't be here with you after sundown!
日落后我不能和你待在一起
There's no other way. Somebody's gonna have to jump!
别无他法了 必须的要一个人跳下去!
You're gonna have to jump!
你必须要跳!
Are you gonna jump?
你到底跳不跳?
What, are you fucking nuts?
你♥他♥妈♥是傻子吗?
What?
什么?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
No, no! Hold my phone.
不 帮我拿着手♥机♥
Are you crazy? Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
Yeah? Hey, Richard. It's me.
什么事? 嘿 理查德 是我
Yeah, hi, Larry.
嗨 拉里
Listen, what I told you earlier about the kidney?
听着 还记得我之前给你说过肾移植的那事儿吗?
Yeah, yeah. It's not gonna happen.
记得啊 没戏了
You're shitting me. Why not?!
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑吧?怎么就没戏了?
Uh, I can't go into it right now, but trust me, it's not gonna work out.
我这会儿不能细说 但相信我 真没戏了
Oh, shit. Hey, listen,
操 嘿 听我说
did I leave my cell phone in your house?
我是不是把手♥机♥放在你那儿了啊?
I don't know. Did you leave...
我不知道 你有没有...
Did Larry David leave his cell phone in the house?
拉里大卫有没有把他的手♥机♥丢在我家?
No. No.
没有 没有
I'm gonna call my cell phone.
我要给我的手♥机♥打个电♥话♥
If you hear it ringing, pick it up, okay?
如果你听到它响了 帮我接一下 行吗?
Fine, fine.
好吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表