Look at the board! Are you blaming me?
看那牌子! 你怪我咯?
I saw you talking to him outside the temple.
我看见你在礼拜堂外和他说话了
You're out of your fucking mind.
你脑子不正常了吧
You don't think I saw who you were talking to? You're losing it!
你以为我没看到你在和谁说话? 你发疯了
I always talk to people outside.
我经常和人在外面说话
It's Rosh Hashanah! It's the new year!
是因为犹太新年!我在祝他新年快乐!
I talk to deli owners! I talk to pawnbrokers!
熟食店老板我这么说!当铺老板我也这么说!
"Leo, can I please have a sandwich?"
"利奥 我能有一款三明治吗?"
Oh, bullshit! "Please, please!"
哦 别扯了! "求你了求你了"
You were so jealous that I had a sandwich, up there
你嫉妒我有一个三明治 在那上面
and you just couldn't take it, could you?
你简直忍♥不了 是不是?
You had to get your little sandwich!
你非得有你自己的小小三明治
I got a piece of information you might be interested in.
我有一条你肯定感兴趣的信息
I can't wait. What is it?
我等不及想知道了 是啥嘛?
I'm adopted.
我是领养的
Bullshit. Bullshit? Bullshit?
扯吧? 扯?扯?
No, it's not bullshit.
不!才不是扯呢!
What do you mean you're adopted?
你什么意思 还领养的?
I'm adopted.
我就是领养的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
My father told me.
我爸给我说了
You don't know who your parents are?
你不知道你亲身父母是谁?
I know they're not those nuts! I know that!
我知道反正不是那俩疯子!我知道这个!
But I know who yours are. Fuck.
但我知道你的是哪俩 操
Enjoy your whitefish. Enjoy.
好好吃你的白鲑鱼吧
Larry. Yeah?
拉里 嗯?
Larry, you are adopted?
拉里 你是领养的?
Yeah. I adopted too! You are my brother!
是啊 我也是!咱俩算兄弟了!
We are in the brotherhood of the adopted!
我们是领养两兄弟!
Larry, come on over here.
拉里 过来
You know what I'm going to do?
你知道我打算怎么做吗?
I'm going to let you have any sandwich you want.
我打算让你随便挑一款三明治
Really? Yeah, any one you want! Take it! Go ahead, take it.
真的? 嗯 随便哪款 选吧 选哪款都是你的
Oh, boy. Take it.
哦天呐 选吧
It's a tough decision. Okay okay, I wait.
真难选呀 没事 没事 我等你
I think I'm going to have to go with that Ted Danson.
我想我会选特德丹森那款
Ted Danson? This yours.
特德丹森?你的了
Thank you! That son of a bitch don't come in anyway!
谢谢你! 那狗♥娘♥养♥的反正从来也不来店里
You got it! Thank you.
给你了! 谢谢你
Hey, Larry. Dr. Sewell.
嘿拉里 苏埃尔医生
I want you to meet a friend of mine. Leo, this is Dr. Sewell.
我想给你介绍我的一个朋友 利奥 这是苏埃尔医生
Leo. How are you, Dr. Sewell?
利奥 吃了没 苏埃尔医生
I think I'll get that Larry David to go.
我想我要点一个拉里大卫款带走
Do not even think about it.
想都别想
I'm expecting a call from Mrs. Seiderman.
我在等赛德曼女士的电♥话♥
Who? You know, my nanny.
谁? 你知道的 我的保姆
Do not pick up that phone.
别接这个电♥话♥
Nobody's picking up.
没人接电♥话♥
I had an answer... to his question.
我能回答...他的问题
If only he had picked up.
假如他接电♥话♥了的话
Mrs. Seiderman?
赛德曼女士?
Mrs. Seiderman.
赛德曼女士
Mrs. Seiderman!
赛德曼女士!
Mrs. Seiderman?!
赛德曼女士?!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表