It's kind of small in there.
里边的空间有点小
Yeah, but it's not for you it's for your nanny, right?
嗯 但又不是给你开 是给你家保姆的 是吧?
It's for my nanny. You're right.
是给我家保姆的 你说的对
All right, how much?
好 多少钱?
Whatever you think is fair.
你看着给就行
Really? Yeah.
真的 嗯
I'm shocked.
我惊到了
All right, um, you know what?
好吧 你猜怎么?
I'll find the blue book value and that's what I'll give you.
我看看指导价多少 照着给你
You got a deal, my big friend. All right, my friend.
成交了 朋友 好 朋友
All right. Good.
好的 好
Oh my gosh! Congratulations.
哦 天啊! 祝贺
You bought yourself a great car. Oh, hold on a second.
你给自己买♥♥了辆好车 哦 等一下
Louis Lewis has just come out of his coma.
路易路易斯刚从昏迷中苏醒了
Okay, so what happens now?
好 那现在要干嘛?
Oh yeah, oh that's a great idea.
哦 好 那主意太棒了
Yeah, no, invite anybody you want.
嗯 没事 你想请谁来都行
Yeah, let's go all the way.
对 玩到爽
Okay, I'll see you tonight. All right, bye.
好 今晚见 好的 再见
I'm going to a party tonight
我今晚要去参加派对
my friends are throwing for me 'cause I'm getting out of here,
我朋友们为了庆祝我出院给我开的
and I would like you to go with me. - Okay.
我想让你和我一起去 好的
Yes? Yeah.
可以吗? 嗯
Wow.
喔
Hey, what are you gonna do about your cousin who needs a kidney?
嘿 那你要拿你那个需要个肾的表弟怎么办?
What, Ritchie? Yeah.
哪个 小理? 对
Well, so we'll find him a kidney.
那我们就给他找个肾
What about yours? What, are you crazy?
你的怎么样? 你疯了吗?
I'm not giving anybody my kidney. I just woke up.
我才不会把肾给别人 我刚苏醒
I'm gonna give things out now?
我现在干嘛给别人东西?
That's very selfish. Selfish?
这样太自私了 自私?
Yeah. Hey, let me ask you a question.
对 嘿 我问你个问题
You know, I heard that you come in and out of here all the time
你知道 我听说你经常来这打转
and I don't understand that.
我不理解
I hardly know you.
我和你就不熟
I met you briefly once at Ritchie's house and
我就和你在小理的家里见过一次
they tell me you're in here all the time.
他们和我说你总来这
I visit people in the hospital
我总到医院来看望别人
and I cheer them up. I go around, I do volunteer work.
我给他们加油 我四处加油 是志愿工作
And I knew you were here so I stopped in to see you.
我知道你在这所以我就过来看你
Well I'll tell you something, you don't have to cheer me up
我和你说 你不用给我加油打气了
because I'm cheered up.
因为我已经够好的了
It pays to be in a coma, I'm telling you.
昏迷不是没好处的 我和你讲
I've never felt so refreshed in my life.
我活着从未感觉更焕然一新
Oh, really? You know those bears, they had it right.
哦 是吗? 你知道那些熊么 它们做的对
They go into hibernation, they come out like new bears.
它们去冬眠 醒来就和新生一样
Everybody should do this.
每个人都该这么做
Congratulations again on the...
再次祝贺你...
getting out of the coma.
脱离昏迷
You should've seen him walking down that hall.
你应该看看他走过走廊的样子
It was like the specter of death.
就像死亡的幽灵一样
And then he passed me and he looked at me.
然后他经过我的时候看了我一眼
I'm haunted by that look.
我忘不了那眼神
Have you seen the, uh, case for the Soprano's DVD?
你看到那个 呃 《黑道家族》的DVD盒了吗?
No.
没有
I can't find it anywhere.
我哪都找不着
Did you do something with it?
你把它放哪去了?
No, I didn't do anything with it.
不 我哪都没放
If you're blaming this on me, you're barking up the wrong tree, okay?
如果你怪我这个 你算是怪错人了 好吗?
I have a system.
我有一套体系
When I watch a DVD, I put the case on top of the DVD player.
我看DVD的时候 我把盒子放在DVD播放机上边
Then when I'm done, I take the DVD,
我看完之后 我拿起DVD
I put it back in the case, and then I put it back on the shelf.
我把它放回盒子里 之后我再放回架子上
Well, your system's breaking down.
哦 你的体系崩溃了
My system is foolproof. There's no case on top of the DVD player.
我的体系万无一失 DVD播放机上边没有盒子
Well, you're the one, probably, who took it out and didn't put it back.
可能 你才是那个拿出来没放回去的人
Don't blame it on me.
别怪到我头上
I mean, I'm not even that friendly with him.
我意思是 我和他关系没那么好
Yeah, I know him 44 years, but we're not really close friends.
是 我认识他44年了 但我们不是什么亲近的朋友
He's more of an acquaintance.
他更像是一个熟人
Who gives a kidney to an acquaintance?
谁会把肾给一个熟人呢?
I just feel like if we're going to watch DVD's
我只觉得如果我们要看DVD的话
that we should keep the case nearby
我们就应该把盒子放在旁边
so we don't end up with just the...
这样我们才不会到这步田地...
Do you have any sympathy at all for what I'm going through?
你对我刚才说的有一点同情心吗?
It doesn't seem like you do. Okay?
看上去一点都没有 是吗?
Hello?
喂?
Oh, okay, um,
哦 好 呃
yeah, all right, I'll... I'll see you tomorrow.
嗯 好的 我...我明天去见你
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Huh. What?
嘿 怎么?
That was Omar Jones.
是奥马尔琼斯打来的
He said he has some information for me.
他说他有些消息给我
He wants me to come to the office tomorrow.
他想让我明天去办公室一趟
So, Mr. David, I've got some very very interesting news
那 大卫先生 关于你的案件
for you about your case.
我有一些很有意思的消息
Turns out you were right.
结果表明你是对的
You are, in fact, adopted.
你确实是领养的
Now your biological parents are Mr. And Mrs. Cone,
你的生父母是科恩夫妇
and they currently reside in Bisbee, Arizona.
他们现居在亚利桑那州比斯比
They're awaiting your call.
他们在等你的消息
Please notice this aircraft has three emergency exits
请注意本次航♥班♥有三个紧急出口
located in the rear, center and forward sections of the cabin.
分布在机舱的后部 中部和前部
Passengers seated in these...
坐在旁边的旅客...
Hi. Um, listen,
嗨 呃 听着
I can't really sit here by the emergency door exit.
我不能靠着紧急出口坐
I think you better get someone else.
我想你最好找个别人坐这
Okay, Sir we're about three minutes away from wheels up.
先生 我们还有三分钟就起飞了
So you need to just stay put, okay? 'Cause we got a full plane.
请您安分坐好 行吗?因为我们今天满载了
You don't understand. If something happens we won't be able to get out.
你不明白 如果什么事发生了我们就出不去了
Calm down, okay? I cannot do it. I will panic.
冷静点 好吗? 我不行 我会惊慌失措的
We will go down.
我们就都完了
All we need to know is that you're willing to assist passengers
我们只需要确定在非寻常着陆时
in the event of a non-traditional landing.
您愿意帮助其他旅客
I cannot be of any help whatsoever
我都帮不上忙
in any kind of non-traditional landing or any traditional landing.
无论是非寻常着陆还是什么寻常着陆
Did you read the brochure? Read the brochure?
您读手册了吗? 读手册?
I can't read that brochure. It's Chinese to me.
我读不了手册 对我来说跟中文似的
I'm sorry, are you Chinese?
不好意思 你是中国人吗?
You look a little Asian. I'm sorry.
你看上去像亚洲人 不好意思
It's just an expression.
只是种说法
I don't think you are Chinese. You look maybe Thai?
我不认为你是中国人 看样子你是泰国人?
Is it the seat or are you just scared to fly?
是因为座位还是您就怕飞行?
No, I choke under pressure. In any kind of game...
不 我有压力会窒息的 无论什么项目...
basketball, if I was on the foul line towards,
篮球 要我站在罚球线上
like the last five minutes of the game, I would miss the entire rim.
比如说比赛的最后五分钟 我会连篮筐都碰不到
I couldn't even hit the rim!
我连篮筐都碰不到!
'Cause I was choking.
因为我会窒息的
Choking.
窒息
Sir, how about I get you a drink? Would you like a Merlot?
先生 我给您拿杯酒好吗?您需要杯葡萄酒吗?
No thank you, I don't drink. I don't drink.
不 谢谢你 我不喝 我不喝
Just please find somebody else to sit here.
求你就去找个其他人坐在这
I'll look for a seat for you but you owe me one, Mister.
我会给你找个位置的 但你欠我的 先生
Thank you.
谢谢你
I mean, it's ridiculous. I don't want to sit here.
我是说 太荒唐了 我不想坐在这
Why is she giving me a hard time? Just find somebody else.
为什么她要和我过不去?找个别人就好啊
Who the hell knows how to do this thing?
谁会知道怎么操作这个?
What, pull down? What is that gonna do?
怎么 向下拉?那样就行吗?
Can I pull down? Do you have to be strong? I don't even know.
我能拉下来吗?必须有力气才行吗?我全不清楚
Then what do you do? You smash this thing?
之后你怎么办?要把这东西砸烂吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表