Sure. No campaigning.
好的 不许游说
- No. No campaigning. - No campaigning.
- 对对 不许游说 - 不许游说
I don't want to find out you've been calling him up and saying,
我不想发现你给他打电♥话♥说
- "Oh, he's a lot thinner than I am." - Find out that I've been saying?!
"哦 他比我瘦多了" 发现我在说这些?
Oh, I'm more likely to do it than you?
哦 我比你更可能做这种事吗?
Hey, Mr. David.
嘿 大卫先生
First of all, I'm really sorry about the other day.
首先 那天的事很抱歉
I really had no idea that you didn't know about that.
我真的不知道你不知道
I'm... I never would have said anything, obviously.
我…我本来不会说 当然
Is he... is he in?
他在…他在里面吗?
He's on the phone with Jeff right now.
他在和杰夫通电♥话♥
Well, what's it regarding?
好吧 是关于什么的
- I don't know. - Hmm.
- 我不知道 - 嗯
- You didn't ask? - Nope.
- 你没有问? - 没有
I wonder if he's campaigning in there.
我想知道他是不是在游说
Oh, jeez.
哦 天啊
- He didn't even tell me now. - Now, you'd have found out eventually.
- 他甚至都没告诉我 - 别呀 你最终总是会发现的
No, you... you would have... oh, jeez.
不 你本来…哦 天啊
I'm sure he was gonna tell you.
我确定他打算告诉你的
No, don't... don't cry.
别 别哭…
Oh, poor thing.
哦 可怜的人
Oh, jeez.
哦 天啊
Oh my gosh.
哦 上帝啊
Oh dear.
哦 亲爱的
It's all right, it's okay.
好了好了 没关系
Don't... don't worry.
不要 不要担心
I'm sure he was gonna tell you.
我确定他会告诉你的
Yeah, no, don't worry.
好了 别担心啦
There there, it's okay.
好了 好了 没关系
- Wait, what are you doing? - What?
- 等等 你在干嘛? - 什么?
- What was that? - What are you talking about?
- 这是在干什么? - 你在说什么
What the hell, man? Why did you touch my hair?
这是干嘛 ?你为什么碰我的头发?
I was consoling.
我在安慰
- I was consoling you. - That wasn't consoling.
- 我在安慰你 - 这不是安慰
Touching hair is part of my consolation routine.
摸头发是我安慰人的一部分
No, it's really weird.
这很诡异
- You're being really inappropriate. - What? Inappropriate?
- 你表现的很不得体 - 什么?不得体?
- Yeah, you were. - Are you crazy?
- 是的 很不得体 - 你疯了吗
Hey, what is this? Again?! Again?!
嘿 怎么了?又来了?又来了?
She's... she's crazy! I was consoling her!
她 她疯了!我在安慰她
- He was coming on to me! - I wasn't coming on...
- 他骚扰我 - 我没有
- Are you a sociopath?! - I was consoling her and I touched her hair.
- 你神经病吗? - 我在安慰她 摸到了她的头发
No you weren't! He was coming on to me!
不 你不是 你是在骚扰我
- That's such baloney! - I'm leaving.
- 这是胡说八道! - 我走了
I was consoling her. I touched her hair.
我只是在安慰她 我碰了她的头发
- I'm leaving. - She thinks that's coming on, she's nuts.
- 我走了 - 她觉得这是在骚扰 她疯了
What... what a whack job.
太 太奇怪了
Are you kidding me?!
你开玩笑吗
I was consoling her! I was touching her hair.
我在安慰她 我只是碰了她的头发
- That's ridiculous! - Mm - hmm.
- 太荒谬了 - 嗯
She thinks I'm coming on to her? Get out of here.
她觉得我在骚扰她?算了吧
Get the hell out of here.
算了吧
- You think she's leaving or quitting? - That's a good question.
- 你觉得她是走了还是不干了? - 这是一个好问题
I don't know. She said she's leaving.
我不知道 她说她走了
- Oh, what a hassle. - Is that leaving or quitting?
- 哦 真是麻烦 - 这是走了还是不干了
- I don't know. - Same thing happened with Cheryl.
- 我不知道 - 一样的事谢丽儿也发生过
She said she was leaving. I thought she was leaving me.
她说她走了 我以为她和我分手了
She's just going out to have lunch with her friend.
结果只是和她的朋友去吃饭
Cheryl... right now, look at this... are you...
谢丽儿…现在 看看 你要…
You really have evidenced some pretty erratic behavior.
你真的做了一些奇怪的行为吧
Get out of here. I was touching her hair. She's crazy.
得了吧 我就碰了她的头发 她疯了
- Unbelievable. - So um...
- 难以置信 - 所以
Did you get the news?
你得到消息了吗
- Thanks. Yeah yeah. - How about that?
- 谢谢 是的 - 这样怎么样
I'm a lucky man...
我是个幸运的人
I'm a lucky man to have two of you guys come through for me. Thank you.
我太幸运了有你们俩来帮我 谢谢
- Hey, far out. - So there you go. You've got your choice.
- 嘿 太棒了 - 好了 你选择吧
- Two... two kidneys. - Wow!
- 两个 两个肾 - 哇
- Of course... - I'm very grateful, man.
- 当然… - 我很感激 兄弟
You know, I...
你知道 我
I am considerably older than him.
我比他老很多
And I'm not gonna...
我不是要…
I don't want to get into that whole game. But, you know, he's...
我不想加入这个游戏 但是 你知道 他…
there's a difference when you're younger, obviously.
显然 年轻一点是不一样的
Nah, a kidney's a kidney's a kidney.
嗯 肾就是肾就是肾
I'm not so sure about that, but you know, whatever.
我不太确定 但是你知道 不管怎么说
His are bigger too.
他还更大块头一点
It's a big hefty kidney, could just handle a big load I think, you know?
他的是一个大个的健壮的肾 能更好的工作 你懂的?
You could start drinking again if you wanted to with that thing.
有了它你又可以喝酒了
- That, uh that... - Well, you know in case...
- 你这么说… - 你知道以防万一
hurts my feelings a little bit, buddy.
有一点伤害我的感情 兄弟
- 11 years sober. - Maybe not that.
- 11年不饮酒 - 也许不是
- Thank you. - But, you know, uh...
- 谢谢 - 但是你知道
that's all.
就这样吧
And then the fact that, you know, there's a lot about me that
另外其实 你懂吧 有很多关于我的事
when out of college, you don't know about. I didn't know you then, so...
我离开大学时的事 你不知道 我那时候还不认识你
Please, I've been through everything.
行了 我都经历过
Well, I don't think you did what I did, but...
嗯 我不觉得你做过我做的 但是
- Trust me. Times 30. - Uh, you're not really getting my drift.
- 相信我 三十倍多的都经历过 - 你不会想要我的
- Listen, it... you're both a match? - Yeah.
- 听着 这 你俩都合适? - 是的
I don't care how you figure it out. You know what? Flip a coin, man.
我不在乎你们怎么弄 你猜怎么着?扔个硬币 老兄
Eeny meeny miney moe.
点兵点将
What do I care?
我在乎什么?
- Okay. - All right?
- 好的 - 好吧?
And stay away from her, will you?
离她远点行吗?
Whack job.
稀奇古怪
I got to start with me.
要从我开始
Eeny meeny miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe.
点兵点将骑马打仗
If he hollers, let him go. My mother says to pick this one
有钱喝酒没钱付账
and out goes y - o - U.
就是你
Start with me. Start with me.
从我开始 从我开始
Start with me.
从我开始
Okay, I'll flip this coin and this will be the kidney decider, all right?
好的 我要扔硬币了 一次决定谁来捐肾 好吗
Why don't we do eeny meeny?
为什么我们不用点兵点将
- I thought we were gonna do a coin flip. - Let's do eeny meeny.
- 我以为我们要扔硬币 - 让我们来点兵点将
- We agreed on a coin flip. - I think I'd rather do eeny meeny.
- 我们同意了扔硬币 - 我想我宁愿点兵点将
- Fine. - We'll do eeny meeny miney moe.
- 好的 - 我们做点兵点将
- Let's just do it, okay? - Fine.
- 来吧 好吗? - 好的
- All right, go. - All right.
- 好的 来吧 - 好的
And before we go, I want to say something to you guys and I mean this.
好的 在我们开始之前 我要对你们真诚地说
I admire the both of you.
我很敬佩你们俩
What you're doing is an unbelievable act of friendship.
你们为友谊的所作所为 是非常了不起的行为
I just wish I had a kidney match so I could be involved.
我只希望我肾脏也匹配 这样我也可以参与其中
Well, you haven't taken the test.
嗯 你没有做测试
Are you ready to do eeny meeny?
你们准备点兵点将了吗
- Yeah. - Do you want to take the test?
- 是 - 你想做测试吗?
No, I don't think I'm a match anyway. Let's just do eeny meeny.
不 反正我也不觉得会匹配 让我们来做点兵点将吧
Who wants to be eeny?
谁想做第一个
- I'll be eeny. - Yeah, you can be eeny.
- 我先来 - 好 你先来吧
- Okay. - He'll be eeny.
- 好的 - 他先来吧
How come you want me to be eeny?
为什么你想让我先来
No, it's good. You should be eeny.
不 这样很好 你先开始
That's what you want, right?
这是你想要的 是吗?
Don't you want to be eeny?
你不想先来吗
Want me to be eeny? Do you want me to be eeny?
想让我先来吗?你想先来吗?
- I'll be eeny. I'll be eeny. - Okay.
- 我先来我先来 - 好的
Okay, here we go.
好的 来吧
Eeny meeny miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe.
点兵点将 骑马打仗
If he hollers, let him go.
有钱喝酒没钱付账
My mother says to pick this one
到谁谁先上
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表