Where do you live?
你住哪儿?
In Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
I noticed they got some...
我注意到他们有...
What, they got some monkeys out there, huh? Yeah.
外面养了几只猴子 是吧? 嗯
You don't got much pockets in there, huh?
你们身上都没什么口袋啊
Not too many pockets there. We don't need pockets.
基本没有 我们不需要口袋
I couldn't live without pockets.
我离了口袋没法儿活
Look, I'm not a dentist,
我不是牙医
but I enjoy discussing dental hygiene...
但是我很喜欢讨论口腔卫生...
They're monkeys, they'll attack you.
它们是猴子 会攻击你的
They'll claw you to death.
会挠死你
I'd say gum stimulation, very important,
我认为牙龈按♥摩♥很重要
flossing...
牙线...
There are people, though,
不过有些人
let's face it, who do have a foot odor problem.
说真的 的确有脚臭
Are you saying I have dirty feet?
你是说我的脚不干净吗?
Your name is what again? I forgot. Bridget.
你叫什么来着?我忘了 布丽奇特
And you are? Holly.
你是? 霍莉
Holly.
霍莉
Maybe we should go bowling sometime?
也许我们应该约个时间去打保龄球?
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't think you want to go bowling with me.
我觉得你们不想跟我去打保龄球
Let's pretend to be ventriloquists, okay?
我们来假装说腹语吧 好吗?
Remarkable.
不简单
They do impressive work in Korea.
朝鲜的模仿很出色
You're wanted at the grotto now, baby.
石洞那边有人找你 亲爱的
Ah. Excuse me.
抱歉 我得走了
See you later. Bye bye.
再见啦 拜拜
The Playboy mansion?
花♥花♥公♥子♥庄园?
That's where you were?
你就是去那儿了?
You didn't think that I would mind...
你觉得我不会介意...
...that you're running around with nude women?
你在裸体女人之间晃荡?
There's no nude women. They covered all up when they saw me.
根本就没有裸体女人 她们一见到我就都遮起来了
You have no idea how hard I've been working on your birthday present.
你根本不知道我花了多少功夫在你的生日礼物上
I had this phone number written on the back of a magazine,
我在那本杂♥志♥上记了电♥话♥号♥码
which you threw out. I'm sorry.
结果你给扔了 对不起
And I finally got it back.
现在我终于找回来了
I have arranged for you to have lunch...
我安排了你跟格雷普雷尔
and play a round of golf with Gary Player.
共进午餐然后打一轮高尔夫
Gary Player? Yes, because he's a huge "Seinfeld" fan,
格雷普雷尔? 嗯 因为他超喜欢《宋飞传》
and now I just feel like, why...? Wait, wait, wait!
但是现在我觉得为什么...? 等等 等等
What are you doing? No, no, no! I'm think I'm just going to rip it up...
你在干什么?不 不 不! 我觉得就直接撕了吧...
Wait, wait.
等等
No, I don't think you deserve this. Oh, my god.
不 我觉得你不配得到它 噢 天啊
Yes. No, no, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
是的 别啊 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
But what can I say?
但是怎么说呢?
I knew you were already mad at me for the magazine, okay?
我知道你因为杂♥志♥的事已经在生我的气了 对吧?
So I figured, I might as well go to the mansion,
所以我觉得 我还不如去庄园呢
so one apology would cover both of them. That was your logic?
这样合起来道一次歉就行了 这就是你的逻辑?
You know, it's like the dog who pees on the rug.
你懂的 就像狗在地毯上撒了尿
He knows he's getting sent to the doghouse,
他知道他要在狗窝里被关禁闭了
so on the way, he grabs some food off the kitchen table.
所以回窝路上 他又顺便从厨房♥桌上扒了点吃的
It's the "double transgression" theory.
这是"数罪并罚"理论
How did you even know that I like Gary Player, by the way?
不过你怎么知道我喜欢格雷普雷尔的?
I remember you said when you were a kid you loved Gary Player
我记得你说过你从小就喜欢格雷普雷尔
and he was your favorite. You liked him more than Palmer...
他是你最喜欢的 比起帕尔默更喜欢他...
You remembered that? I remembered that.
你还记得这些? 我记得
Okay, watch the step. You got a step and you got a little carpet here.
好了 小心脚下 有个台阶 然后是块地毯
Hey ya guys.
嘿 你们好啊
Hi. Hey!
嗨 嘿
Pop-sicola.
老爸可好?
Hey, you know what I did last night?
嘿 你知道我昨晚干什么了吗?
I had a date. The playmate?
去约会了 跟花♥花♥公♥子♥女郎?
You betcha. Bobbi Sue.
没错 鲍比苏
It's going great. She's terrific. Fantastic.
进展顺利 她超级棒 太好了
I know, huh? How about your nephew over here, huh?
我知道 你侄子厉害吧?
Yeah, that's worth the trip from New York, huh?
没白从纽约过来啊 是吧?
How's it going, pops? How's the nursing home?
爸 你怎么样?养老院还好吗?
Eh, I don't like it there so much. You know.
呃 我不太喜欢那儿 你知道的
Why? We'll put you someplace else.
为什么? 我们给你换个地方
They steal from me.
他们偷我东西
I am telling you something, Larry.
我告诉你 拉里
They're stealing from me. They're stealing?
他们在偷我东西 偷东西?
You know my beautiful jacket, my smoking jacket?
你记得我那件漂亮的外套 我的吸烟服吧?
With the red and the... and satin?
有红色的... 还有缎子的那件?
Yeah, sure. Your smoking jacket.
当然记得 你的吸烟服
They took it. No, no, no.
他们拿走了 不不不
They took my smoking jacket. Uncle Nat, no, no.
他们把我的吸烟服拿走了 耐特伯父 不是这样的
You sent it to me.
你把衣服寄给我了
Well you actually probably meant to send it to me for my birthday.
你实际上应给是想要寄给我当生日礼物的
No, you sent it to me because my name was on the package.
不 你寄给我了 因为包裹上写的是我的名字
You always said you wanted me to have it. You gave it to me.
你经常说你想把那件衣服给我的 你给我了
Hey, gentlemen! He sent it to me Larry!
嘿 先生们! 他是寄给我了 拉里!
Yeah but he always... You said... Nat...
是的 但是他经常... 你说... 耐特
Why the hell would I send that beautiful jacket to either of you?
我为什么要把那么漂亮的衣服寄给你们俩?
I love that jacket.
我喜欢那衣服
All right, hold on.
好吧 等着
What?
怎么了?
What's that?
这是什么?
What the heck is this?
这是什么鬼?
This is not my... this is not my smoking jacket.
这不是我的... 不是我的吸烟服
It's not. Well I'm sorry.
不是的 我很抱歉
My jacket is a Roselli jacket. Take a look at this thing.
我的衣服是 Roselli 的 再看看这个
Take a look at the seams here.
你看这接缝
It's a shmata, man. It's not my...
这就是块破布 不是我的...
this is a knock-off of my jacket.
是我那件的仿造品
What? How did you get a hold of this dreck?
什么? 你怎么拿到这破玩意儿的?
This is a knockoff? It's a knockoff.
这件是仿造品? 是仿造的
It's a cheap, cheap imitation. This is not a Roselli?
是廉价的冒牌货 这不是 Roselli 的?
This is not a Roselli.
绝对不是 Roselli 的
How did you get it?
你怎么搞到的?
Holy shit.
我了个去
All right. I'll get your jacket back.
好吧 我会把你的衣服找回来的
All right... Today. I'm getting it back today.
好... 今天 今天就找回来
All right. Hugh Hefner. He's got my jacket.
行 休海夫纳 他拿了我的衣服
Hugh Hefner has your jacket?
休海夫纳拿了你的衣服?
Hugh Hefner took my jacket?
休海夫纳拿了我的衣服?
Hi. Larry.
嗨 拉里
Sorry... sorry for bothering you but...
不好意思... 很抱歉来打扰你 但是...
the other day when I was here, I mistakenly
我来这儿的那天
took the wrong smoking jacket and...
不小心拿错了吸烟服...
I'm sorry, this is your smoking jacket.
我很抱歉 这是你的吸烟服
That one's actually my father's. I apologize.
那件是我爸的 不好意思
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
This is a Roselli.
这件是 Roselli 的
That's a knock-off.
那件是冒牌的
No, no no.
不不不
This is the Roselli.
这件才是 Roselli
That's the knock-off.
那件是冒牌的
That's my father's.
那个是我父亲的
I can tell the difference.
我能分辨得出来
That's the knockoff. Well, here.
那件是冒牌的 你再看看
Maybe you should take another look at it.
也许你应该再仔细看一下
I really haven't got time for this.
我真的没时间干这个
They're waiting for me upstairs.
他们在楼上等我呢
I'm sorry. You got the wrong jacket.
抱歉 你拿错衣服了
I'm sorry. That's my father's jacket.
抱歉 那件是我父亲的
Who's waiting for you upstairs?
谁在楼上等你?
So, any... change?
有变化吗?
Has he gotten any worse?
病情有恶化吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表