I'll go with the pharmacist.
我听药剂师的
I'm going with the pharmacist. Yes, sir.
我听药剂师的 好的 先生
I'm taking this to the doctor,
我会把这个给医生
I'm getting a new prescription
我拿到一个新处方
and I'll be back, Mr. Pharmacist.
然后我会回来 药剂师先生
I'm glad. I'm going with you.
我很高兴 我很高兴听你的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Hey Larry, how are you?
嗨 拉里 你好吗?
Any progress on, uh...
有没有进展 嗯...
the bingo... the bingo business?
宾戈...宾戈游戏那件事?
No, no word on the bingo. Nothin'?
没有 没有宾戈游戏的异议 没有?
Nothin'.
没有
Keep your eye on this Ruth.
留意瑞希
Ruth? Yeah, Ruth.
瑞希? 是的 瑞希
She's bad news, I'm telling you.
她是坏消息 我告诉你
There's something about this woman I don't trust at all.
我一点不相信这个女人
I don't know how she got into this place. Don't they have a screening process?
我不知道她怎么进到这里来的 他们没有筛选过程吗?
Yes, Larry, we screen them to make sure they're old and sick and need care.
是的 拉里 我们筛选来确保他们老得需要人照顾
Well, she's got some kind of personality disorder I think.
那么 我觉得她有些人格障碍
Well, she's on a lot of medication.
那么 她用很多药物
You think that's an excuse really?
你认为这真的是个借口吗?
That's like the twinkie defense.
这像是打不住的辩护
I'll continue to investigate, Larry. Okay.
我会继续调查 好的
Um, one other thing.
嗯 另一件事情
I just came from the pharmacist.
我刚刚从药剂师那来
He kinda wants to go a different way with the medication.
他有点想要开另一种药
Sorta disagreed with you.
有点不同意你
The pharmacist? Yeah, he wrote...
药剂师? 是的 他写...
he wrote out a drug here. I don't know what it is,
他写了一种药在这 我不知道是什么
but I need a prescription from you...
但是我需要从你给它...
for... for this.
开一个处方
You need a prescription from me for something the pharmacist has suggested?
你想我从我这里得到药剂师建议的处方?
He was quite passionate about it.
他对它很有热情
You know, he deals with this stuff all the time.
你知道的 他一直在和这些东西打交道
I'm a doctor, Larry.
我是一个医生 拉里
Well, he's a pharmacist.
呃 他是一个药剂师
Yes, and I'm a doctor.
是的 而我是一个医生
He's a pharmacist.
他是一个药剂师
Doctor.
医生
Pharmacist.
药剂师
Doctor.
医生
Pharmacist.
药剂师
Fine, you go with the pharmacist.
好吧 你听药剂师的吧
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Thank you very much. You're welcome. Have yourself a nice day.
谢谢你 不客气 祝你一天愉快
Thank you!
谢谢!
Oh yes, fuck me!
哦 是的 操♥我♥!
I want your cock.
我想要你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Oh, fuck me! It feels so good, oh!
哦 操♥我♥!太爽了 哦!
Yes, yes!
是的 是的!
Oh, I want your big cock!
哦 我想要你的大鸡鸡!
Fuck me! Yes!
操♥我♥! 是的!
Oh god, yes! Oh!
哦 天 是的!哦!
Fuck me! Fuck me!
操♥我♥!操♥我♥!
Yes! Oh my god!
是的!哦我的天!
Yeah! Fuck yeah!
是的!我♥操♥!
Whoo! Yeah!
哇!耶!
Dad!
爸!
Dad, I'm coming in.
爸 我进来了
Shh shh.
嘘 嘘
You... I can hear it in the lobby, this thing!
你...我在大厅都听见了 这个东西!
So what? I can't hear, you know?
那又怎样?我听不见 你知道吗?
It's too loud! It's very hard for me.
太大声了! 对我来说很困难
I can't hear. Please...
我听不见 别...
Oh, you turned it off.
哦 你关了它
Come on.
拜托
We can't watch porno together.
我们不能一起看黄♥片♥
I don't think...
我不认为...
we don't have that kind of relationship yet.
我们还没到这步关系
But you ruined it for me now.
但是你现在破坏了我的娱乐
Sorry. All right.
抱歉 好吧
Hey, that bingo game... Yeah.
嘿 那个宾戈游戏... 是的
Something's fishy.
有点猫腻
What are you talking about? About bingo?
你在说啥?关于宾戈游戏?
You noticed anything strange going on in that...
你注意到有些奇怪的地方了吗...
...like Ruthie, does she win a lot?
...像瑞希 她是不是经常赢?
Of course she wins a lot. This woman is a winner.
当然她经常赢 这个女人是赢家
She wins a lot?
她经常赢?
Yes, of course she wins a lot.
是的 她当然经常赢
She plays a lot... Come in.
她经常玩... 进来
Hello there, Nattie!
你好 小耐耐
Hello, Ruthie. Come on. Good afternoon.
你好 小瑞瑞 来 下午好
Yes, hello. Come, sit down. We'll sit, we'll talk a little bit.
是的 你好 来 坐下 我们坐下 我们聊天
This is wonderful.
太好啦
So what are you two guys talking about?
所以你们两个在聊什么?
To tell you the truth, he has some crazy... Oh, you know Tanaka,
告诉你 他有点疯了... 哦 你知道田中
the Japanese guy, his son tried to kill himself.
那个日本人 他儿子想要自杀
But he's home from the hospital, he didn't die.
但是他从医院回家了 他没有死
Oh yeah, good guy...
哦 是的 好人...
No no, "die". Lie?
不 不 "死" 屎?
No, "die".
不 "死"
Die, die, die!
死 死 死!
You're back.
你回来了
I am back, as promised. I'm glad.
我回来了 按约定的 我很高兴
I gotta tell you something.
我要告诉你
The doctor was upset.
医生很生气
Doctors don't like to have their authority questioned.
医生不需要他们的权威被质疑
I told him I had to go with the pharmacist, you know?
我告诉他我得听药剂师的 你知道吗?
We see a lot of drugs.
我们见很多药
I think this is a good choice.
我认为这是一个好选择
Is that your name?
这是你的名字?
Cofey?
科菲?
Yeah.
是的
Have you ever been to that Japanese restaurant
你去过那家日本餐厅吗
across the street? Oh yeah, eat there all the time.
街对面的? 哦 是的 一直在那吃
So Cofey was there.
所以科菲在此一游
You could say that.
你可以这么说
You know what, Cofey?
你知道吗 科菲?
I think I'll go with the doctor.
我想我还是听医生的吧
Are you gonna try some of this eel?
你想试试这个鳗鱼吗?
You know, if you wanna taste my chicken teriyaki,
你知道吗 如果你想吃我的照烧鸡肉
you don't have to go through this charade of offering me the eel, whatever.
你不需要装腔作势给我鳗鱼 随便
You know just ask me.
你只要问一下我
I don't want your chicken teriyaki, but thank you.
我不想要你的照烧鸡肉 但是谢谢
I know that you do. Here, take a piece.
我知道你想 来 来一块
Here, on me.
来 算我的
Oh, I forgot to tell you,
哦 我忘了告诉你了
I was in the pharmacy...
我在药店
Yeah? Remember the other day when we were in here
是的? 记得那天我们在这
and I saw "Cofey was here" on the table? Mmmhmm.
然后我看见桌子上"科菲到此一游"吗? 嗯嗯
Remember that? Yeah.
记得吗? 是的
The pharmacist had a nametag that said "Cofey".
那个药剂师的名牌是"科菲"
Really? Yeah.
真的么? 是的
What is this with the blackberry every... all the time now?
你成天拿着这个黑莓手♥机♥ 怎么回事啊?
It's really getting annoying.
真的很烦人
Well I was listening. I'm supposed to be meeting Wanda...
呃 我在听啊 我本应该和旺达见面...
All you do all day long is this blackberry thing.
你一天就在看手♥机♥
Well she... 'cause she was gonna tell me when her break was.
呃 她...因为她要告诉我她的假期什么时候
I'm gonna stop by and visit her. You're supposed to be talking to me.
我要去拜访她 你应该和我说话
I... I... We're having lunch, you know.
我...我... 我们在吃午饭 你知道的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表