Larry!
拉里
God, Larry, come on, what are you doing?
天啊 拉里 拜托 你在干什么?
We're late for the barbecue. Oh, okay.
- 我们要迟到了 - 哦 好
Mark and Marla are going to... I'm all ready.
- 马克和玛勒要... - 我已经准备好了
Okay, all right.
好了 没事了
What are you doing? I'm getting a jacket.
- 你在干什么? - 我去拿件夹克
Oh, you're not going to need a jacket.... No, I am...
- 哦 你不需要夹克的 - 不 我...
It's at the beach...
那是在沙滩...
No, it gets very chilly at night at the beach, are you kidding?
不 沙滩晚上会变得很冷 你在开玩笑吧?
There'll be a fire.
那里会有篝火的
Why are you wearing corduroys? I'll leave it in the car.
- 你为什么要穿灯芯绒外套呢?我把它留车里
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的?
I think you're just a little overdressed.
我只是觉得有点过了吧
All you need are flip-flops and some jeans.
你要的是人字拖鞋和牛仔裤
You know the story of the three little pigs,
你知道三只小猪的故事
the one who built his house with bricks?
那个用砖建造自己房♥子的?
Yes. That's me.
- 记得 - 那就是我
Okay. I build my house with bricks.
- 好吧 - 我用砖盖我的房♥子
I build my house with bricks.
我用砖盖我的房♥子
And by the way... I'm the third pig.
- 然后 顺便说一句... - 我是第三只小猪
When we get there... think of me that way,
- 当我们到那里时... - 那样想想我
the third pig.- I will think of you as the third pig.
- 第三只猪 - 我会把你当成第三只猪
and when we get there,
当我们到那里时
will you please apologize to Mark
你能向马克道歉吗?
for the way you treated him at the seder?
你用家宴的方式款待他?
I told you... accusing him of stealing your newspapers?
- 我告诉你... - 指责他偷你的报纸?
I already apologized to him, I told you that.
我已经道过歉了 我告诉过你的
I'm still not convinced he didn't take it.
我还是不信他没有接受
What do you think about that?
你不如评评理?
... scared to go to bed
...害怕去睡觉
'cause the freaks at Dupont might get out of the cave.
因为杜邦的怪胎可能会离开这个洞穴
I don't know how you can eat this thing, really.
我简直不知道你怎么吃得下去这个东西
You want a bite? Huh?
- 你要咬一口吗? - 呃?
Why don't you just burn everything you eat to a cinder?
你为什么不把所有你吃的东西都烧掉呢?
Why stop at the marshmallow?
为什么停在棉花糖?
Aw, come on... they're toastin'.
哦 来吧...棉花糖是烤的
It's a light toasting. Doesn't matter.
- 稍微烤了一下 - 没关系
It's the situation. We're sitting around a campfire together.
讲究一个气氛 我们一起坐在篝火旁
That's why we're doing this. It's a fun...
- 这就是我们这样做的原因 - 这很有趣...
I don't want to spoil your fun. You're having a good time.
我不想打扰你的快乐 你玩得很开心
I'm just saying it's idiotic what you're doing.
我只是说你们做的这事太蠢的
Try this one. Try one. No, it doesn't taste good. I don't want it.
- 试试这个 尝一口 - 不 它不好吃 我不想吃它
Thank you for your opinion, Larry.
谢谢你的意见 拉里
That's a perfect fire I built.
我堆的这篝火真是完美
Whose idea was it to have s'mores tonight?
谁提议今晚要烤棉花糖的来着?
He can't handle the truth.
他不能接受现实
I'm cold. I'm gonna get my jacket. What?
- 我很冷 我要拿我的夹克 - 什么?
Love those s'mores. He should just try it.
- 这些棉花糖真好吃 - 他应该尝一口的
Another perfect one. Who's ready?
另一个完美出炉的 谁准备好了?
Who drank all the beer?
谁喝了所有的啤酒?
Somebody's been drinking all the beer.
有人喝了所有的啤酒
Hey. Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
My jacket's not in the car.
我的夹克不在车里
What do you mean? Didn't I put the jacket in the car?
- 你什么意思? - 我不是把夹克放在车里了吗?
You said that you brought it with you.
你说你带了它
I brought it with me, in the back seat, right? Yes.
- 我带了它 放后座了 没错吧? - 没错
And I looked in the front seat and the trunk.
我也看过了前座和后备箱
That's really strange. Huh?
- 这真奇怪 - 啊?
That's bizarre...
这奇怪了...
'Cause I know you brought it.
因为我知道你带了
'Cause I made fun of you.
我还因此嘲笑了你
What, what are you looking at?
什么 你在看什么?
That's my jacket.
那是我的夹克
Marla's wearing my jacket.
玛勒穿着我的夹克
She took my jacket from the car?
她从车上拿了我的夹克?
What is that?
那是什么?
I don't know, maybe she was walking by and saw it in the back seat.
我不知道 也许她正好走到那里然后看到了后座上的它
But you don't go into someone's car and take their coat.
但是你不能进别人的车 然后穿上他的外套
She just grabbed it, she was cold. It's not her coat though.
- 她只是抓住了外套 她太冷了 - 这不是她的外套
Okay, well, it's not a big deal. Let's not make it a big deal.
好吧 这不是什么大不了的事 我们不要让问题发酵
Everyone?
诸位?
Uh, we have an announcement. Yeah.
- 嗯 我们有事要宣布 - 嗯
We want you guys to clear your calendars
我希望你们清空你们的日程
and hold the date of the 14th
然后留出 14 号♥这一天
and come back here where we're going to be getting married.
然后回到这里参加我们的婚礼
Oh my god!
哦 我的天!
Congratulations.
恭喜
Oh my god, that is so great.
噢 我的天啊 真是太好了
Oh, thanks. Congratulations.
- 哦 感谢 - 祝贺
It's going to be totally cool. Mazel tov.
- 这会非常酷的 - 恭喜恭喜
That's so exciting. Oh, thank you.
- 太令人兴奋了 - 哦 谢谢
Congratulations!
恭喜你!
That's great... great news.
这太好了...好消息
I mean it just couldn't have been more perfect.
我觉得这真是不能再完美了
Yeah, good, good.
是啊 好 很好
We're just happy. It's cold.
- 我们很高兴 - 很冷
Where did you get that jacket?
你从哪里拿到那件夹克?
Oh, I got it from one of the cars.
哦 我从其中一辆车上拿到的
Oh, okay.
哦 好的
Okay, no wonder...
好的 难怪...
I was just so cold. Yeah, 'cause...
- 我真冷 - 是的 因为...
Yeah, 'cause that's... you got it from my car.
是的 因为这是...你从我的车上得到的
That's actually my jacket.
那实际上是我的夹克
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was so cold.
对不起 抱歉 我太冷了
Yeah, me too. That's why I went to the car to get the jacket.
嗯 我也是 这就是为什么我去车上拿夹克
'Cause I'm... I'm freezing and everything.
因为我...我都快要冻死了
Well, thank you. Eh.
- 好的 谢谢你 - 呃
'cause earlier in fact, before we came,
事实上 在我们来之前
I was taking the coat and Cheryl was mocking me for wearing a coat,
我正在穿外套 谢丽儿嘲笑我穿着大衣
'cause it's freezing, you know.
但我因为觉得肯定很冷 你知道
I'm not gonna take a coat... what, am I nuts?
我不带外套...我是疯了吗?
I had the foresight to bring the coat.
我有先见之明带上这件外套
You know what I mean? 'Cause I knew it's the beach,
你知道我的意思? 因为我知道这是海滩
it gets chilly on the beach.
在沙滩上气温会变冷
You know... Bring a jacket.
- 你知道... - 拿一件夹克
Bring a jacket. Right.
- 拿一件夹克 - 对
You know, so I brought the jacket and...
你知道 所以我带了夹克和...
and I was smart, you know, to bring the jacket.
你知道 我很聪明 带上这件外套
Larry, do you want the jacket back?
拉里 你想要回外套吗?
Eh, oh... okay. Here you go.
- 呃 好吧 - 拿去吧
Are you sure? Itit did its job, truly.
- 你确定?-它完成它的使命了 真的
You sure? Yeah, you take it back.
- 你确定么? - 是的 你拿回去
All right, okay, okay.
行吧 好叻 好叻
Wow!
喔!
Wowie.
哇哦
Better? What the hell is this?
- 好一点么? - 这到底是什么?
What is that?
这是什么?
It might have been... What is that?
- 可能是... - 那是什么?
I was eating a s'more... Is that a s'more?
- 我正在吃一个棉花糖... - 那是棉花糖的汁?
It might have been. I was eating it, it's choc...
它可能是 我正在吃它 它是巧克力...
but it'll wash out, it's fleece. Oh my god. That's not gonna wash out.
但它能洗掉的 这是羊毛的 哦 我的上帝 这不会洗掉
Look at that. Well, sure...
- 看这里 - 不 能洗的...
I'll take the jacket back with me. I can wash it.
我会把夹克带回去 我可以洗它
It'll be fine.
没事的
I'd be happy to buy you a new jacket. I see s'mores, I can't stand them.
- 我可以给你买♥♥件新的外套 - 我看到棉花糖就受不了
I don't know how...
我不知道如何...
I-I don't know what people eat them for.
我...我不知道人们干嘛吃那东西
So somebody borrows your jacket, it's not a big deal.
所以有人借你的夹克 这不是什么大不了的事
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思么?
You move on. You don't worry about.
你继续生活 你不再担心
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表