and out goes y - o - U.
就是你
Yeah yeah yeah!
耶耶耶
- What are you excited about? - No, what do you mean?
- 你这么激动什么? - 不 你什么意思
- What are you so happy about? - I won!
- 你高兴什么 - 我赢了!
- No, you lost! - Out goes y - o - u!
- 没有 你输了 - "就是你"
No, you lost! You're out. You're it.
没有 你输了 你出局了 是你
- No no no no no. - Yes yes.
- 不不不不不 - 是你是你
No, out goes y - o - U.
不 "就是你"
- You're the loser. - You're the loser.
- 你输了 - 你输了
- You're the loser. - No, you're the loser.
- 你输了 - 你输了
- Tell him, tell him, tell him. - Hold on a minute.
- 告诉他 告诉他 告诉他 - 等一下
Out goes y - o... U give the kidney.
"就是你" 你要捐肾
- You give the kidney. - No no no. You stupid idiots!
- 你要捐肾 - 不不不 你们这群傻瓜
You don't even know how to play eeny meeny miney moe.
你们都不知道怎么玩点兵点将
- We're idiots?! - I don't know how to play eeny meeny?
- 我们是傻瓜?! - 我不知道怎么玩点兵点将?
- Ya don't know the first thing about eeny! - Y - o - U. You're out.
- 你一点都不懂点兵点将 - 你 你出局了
- No, I'm safe. - What the hell is all this screaming about?
- 没有 我是安全的 - 你们吵什么呢?
- Lose with dignity. - All right, wait a second.
- 输得有点尊严 - 好的 等一下
- We're playing eeny meeny miney moe, okay? - Yeah.
- 我们在玩点兵点将 好吗? - 是
- Out goes y - o - U. - Right, you're it.
- 就是 你 - 对 就是你
- Who's it? - You're it.
- 是谁 - 是你
- Out goes y - o - U. - No, that person's safe.
- "就是你" - 不 这个人是没事的
- He's you. - No, and out goes y - o - U.
- 就是你 - 不 就是你
You're it. You're it.
是你 就是你
- You're it. You lose. - You fucking idiots here!
- 是你 你输了 - 你这个笨蛋
What are we talking about anyway? Losing what?
你们到底在说什么?输什么?
They're giving a kidney to Richard Lewis.
他们要捐一个肾给理查德路易斯
- He's the one. - He lost.
- 是他 - 他输了
Excuse me, you're not giving your fucking kidney.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥的要捐肾
What if one your kids needs a kidney one day?
如果有一天你的孩子需要肾怎么办
You're gonna give a kidney to Richard Lewis?
你要把肾给理查德路易斯?
No no no!
不不不!
- You'll give it to 'em. - I might not be the match Larry.
- 你给你的孩子们呗 - 我也许不匹配 拉里
He needs his kidney, number one. Number two, he's a fat fuck.
他需要他的肾 这是第一 第二 他是个死胖子
He can't even survive the surgery.
他经不起一场手术
How do you know he can't survive the surgery?
你怎么知道他经不起一场手术?
You are healthy and thin. You're giving the kidney.
你健康而且瘦 你去捐肾
End of discussion, moot point.
讨论结束 没什么说的了
Out goes y - o - U.
"就是你"
So I'm out.
所以我出局了
I'm the winner.
我是胜利者
No, that means you're out and the other people stay in.
不 这表示你出局了 另一个人赢了
That's if you're playing with more than two.
那种是如果两个人以上玩的话
If you're playing with just two people,
如果你和两个人玩
then the one who's out is the winner... out goes y - o - U.
"就是你" 你就是赢的人
I'm out, he's in.
就是我 他输了
- He's the winner. - Have you ever played eeny meeny miney moe?
- 他赢了 - 你玩过点兵点将吗?
- Yeah, I have. - Have you?
玩过 玩过吗?
That's how it works.
就是这么玩的
Listen, I grew up with eeny meeny miney moe...
听着 我从小玩点兵点将
- grew up with it. - I did too!
- 从小玩 - 我也是
I know the rules of the game.
我知道这个游戏的规则
I think you're being a baby right now.
我觉得你现在像个小孩
You know, it's totally unfair.
你知道 这完全不公平
I take care of myself all these years...
我这么多年来自律…
the diet, the exercise, the whole thing,
节食 锻炼 这么多事
for what?
为了什么?
I'd have been better off just eating crap and smoking.
我还不如吸烟吃垃圾食品呢
That's what I should have been doing all these years...
这么多年来我就应该这样…
eating crap and smoking.
吃垃圾食品并抽烟
Maybe this is why you were saved when you were drowning that day.
也许这就是为什么你溺水那天被救了
Maybe this is...
也许是吧
the reason.
这就是原因
- Oh really? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 是的
Oh, he saved me so I can give up a kidney?
哦 他救了我所以我可以捐一个肾?
That's why?
这就是原因?
If he wants to get so involved,
如果他这么关心
why doesn't he just fix his kidney tonight while he's sleeping...
为什么不在他睡觉时就把他的肾治好…
instead of going through all this drowning - saving business?
别来这种溺水救人的把戏?
Well, I think you're doing the right thing.
嗯 我觉得你做的对
Don't you feel good about doing this for Richard?
你难道不感觉很好吗?能为理查德做点什么
- No. - Yes you do.
- 不 感觉不好 - 你感觉很好
I don't. I feel awful.
我没有 我觉得糟透了
Think about how he's feeling right now.
想想他现在的感觉
He feels good.
他感觉很好
- Well, doesn't that make you feel good? - No.
- 嗯 这不让你感觉很好吗? - 不
- Well, you should. - I don't.
- 你应该感觉很好 - 我没有
- You're gonna be okay. - I'm not.
- 你会没事的 - 我有事
- Yes you are. - No I'm not.
- 你没事 - 不 我有事
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有事的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Aww. - Thank you.
- 哎 - 谢谢
Okay, you're welcome. I'll be here.
没事 不客气 我会陪你的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you...
我不会让你有事的
- What are you doing? - What?
- 你在干嘛? - 什么
- What? - You're turning consolation into sex?
- 什么? - 你要把安慰变成性♥爱♥
Well, that's the ultimate form of consolation.
嗯 那是安慰的最终形式
- No, it's not. - Yeah, sure it is.
- 不 不是 - 是的 就是
Okay, just forget it.
好的 算了吧
You were consoling me and that's... that's consolation to me.
你在安慰我 这 这对我来说就是安慰
Sex is consolation.
性是安慰
Isn't that consolation? No?
那不就是安慰吗?不是吗?
This has been the third hold - up of a jack in the box
这已经是发生在盒子里的杰克的第三起持枪抢劫了
in the past two months.
在过去的两个月里
Police believe that the suspect, Peter Hagen, is responsible...
警♥察♥相信嫌疑人 皮特黑根 对此负责…
Hey, that's that guy Pete... the guy I got out of jail.
嘿 是那个家伙皮特 那个我捞出来的家伙
The victim of the shooting in this case, a Mr. Louis Lewis...
这起枪击案的受害者 路易路易斯先生…
cousin of actor - comedian Richard Lewis,
是演员理查德路易斯的堂兄
is in a coma and is not expected to survive.
现在他还在昏迷中 几乎没有生还的可能
This is Kelvin Han Yee live from Studio City.
余朝汉从影视城发来报道
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表