Because he broke up with his girlfriend? Well it's... yeah.
因为他跟他女朋友分手了? 这个嘛…是的
I don't see the point to it.
我不知道还送个什么劲儿了
No, you just thought that you wouldn't have to worry about it and
不是的 你只是想着说你不用去操心了
you wouldn't see him again, so who cares? Oh my god.
反正也不用见他了 所以爱谁谁吧? 我的天呐
What?
怎么了?
I'll bet you Mark...
我跟你打赌马克…
I'll bet you Mark is the guy who's taking the paper.
我打赌马克就是那个拿报纸的人
No, think about it, seriously. Listen, think about it.
是啊 好好想想 认真的 好好想想
I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信
Mark is stealing the paper.
马克居然偷报纸
Holy shit!
太操蛋了!
Don't you see? Look...
你没明白吗?你看…
How long have we not been getting it, six days?
我们多久没拿到报纸了 六天吧?
He moved back in with her a week ago.
他一周前搬回来的
You just said that, right?
你刚这么说的吧 不是吗?
Who else would be doing it? It's him.
还能是谁这么干的?就是他
Mark is not stealing our newspaper. No?
马克没有偷我们的报纸 没有吗?
That is the most ridiculous... I don't think so.
这也太扯了… 我可不觉得
Oh, I think so.
噢 我觉得
Larry, he's a doctor.
拉里 他是个医生
I think he could afford the paper if he wants to get a paper.
我觉得他要是想看报纸能买♥♥得起
Yeah, but not if he's upset with somebody
是啊 但是他生着某人的气呢
who promised him a gift for Christmas and never followed it.
那个答应送他圣诞礼物但一直没兑现的人
That is so ridiculous. It's not ridiculous. It makes perfect sense.
这也太扯了 一点儿也不扯 全解释通了
You know, because I spoke to...
你看 因为我问…
hey, you know...
嘿 你知道吗…
you know what we should do?
你知道我们该怎么办吗?
What?
怎么办?
We should invite...
我们应该邀请…
We should invite Mac and Ethel.
我们应该邀请麦克和埃塞尔
We should invite them for seder, don't you think?
我们邀请他们来逾越节晚宴 你觉得怎么样?
You want to invite Ethel and Mac?
你想邀请埃塞尔和麦克?
I had no idea you liked Mac and Ethel so much.
我都不知道你那么喜欢麦克和埃塞尔呀
You don't understand because you're not jewish, okay?
你不懂因为你不是个犹太人 好不?
But it's a jewish thing.
这是个犹太人的事儿
It's sort of like a tradition, you know?
类似某种传统 你明白吗?
Invite the cranky neighbors who...
邀请古怪的邻居…
well, if jews have no place to go for seder, you need to invite them.
如果犹太人在逾越节没地儿可去 你就得邀请他们
Come on. Come on.
来吧 好嘛
Invite 'em.
请他们来
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
Hey. Rick, yeah. Hey, Rick, from the...
嘿 里克 对 里克 那个…
Hey, let me give you a hand here.
嘿 我来搭把手吧
Okay. Oh, thank you. Yeah. How are ya?
噢 好啊 谢谢你 没事儿 最近咋样?
Pretty good. Pretty good.
很好啊 很好
I should have taken one of those carts, you know, but...
我应该拿一个购物车的 但是你看…
Yeah, I know. Look, it's downhill.
哎 我懂 瞧这个下坡
I'm worried it'll just hit a car and I'll get in a lawsuit or something.
我就怕滑下来撞到车了到时候还得吃官司什么的
Who the hell knows? I know.
谁他妈能料到呢? 我懂
Hey, what do you got there?
嘿 你这是啥玩意儿?
Oh, my four iron.
噢 我的 4 号♥球杆
Yeah. Yeah.
噢 嗯
You play golf?
你打高尔夫吗?
Yeah, and I eat and I breathe.
是啊 而且我还吃饭和呼吸呢
In that order. Yeah, me, too.
按这个顺序来排 是啊 我也是
Really? Absolutely, yeah.
真的? 必须的
Wow, wow.
哇喔 哇喔
Anyway, I replaced the four iron with a nine wood.
总之 我用 9 号♥木杆换掉了 4 号♥铁杆
I can't hit it anymore.
我用不了铁杆了
Well, you know what? I would love to help you.
是嘛 我很乐意帮帮你呀
Oh, come on. Nobody could help me. Nobody!
噢 得了吧 没人帮得了我了 没人!
People have tried before. It can't be done.
有人试着帮过我 但没救了
Look I'm... Can't be done, Rick.
你看 我… 没救了 里克
I've been golfing for a long time.
我已经打了很久高尔夫了
I'm fairly good.
我打得挺不赖的
Yeah, in my backyard, I have this setup that you won't believe.
真的 我家后院 你没准都不信 家伙都齐备着呢
I've got a net, I've got a tee.
有球罩 有发球台
Get the hell out of here!
扯淡呢吧!
And I've got a camera... Really, a camera?
我还有台摄影机呢… 一台摄影机 真的呀?
and you shoot yourself swinging...
这样你就能录下来你挥杆动作
and then analyze your swing frame-by-frame.
然后一帧一帧来分♥析♥了
What are you doing now? Nothing.
你现在要干什么? 无事可做
All right, let's go. Right now?
得了 走起吧 现在?
Okay, where's your car?
是啊 你车停哪儿?
I don't have one.
我没车
Okay, I'll take you. Okay.
好吧 坐我车吧 好啊
You want some cheetos for the trip, huh?
你要来点儿奇多吗?
Yeah, why not? Great.
好呀 好嘛
All right, it's gonna be fun.
会很有意思的
I love golf.
我爱高尔夫
Oh my god. Did you see the whole thing? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我的天呐 你瞧见了吗? 是啊 是啊 是啊
Come here. Come here.
来看看 来看看
Look at this. Watch it in slow motion, okay?
瞧瞧这 来看慢动作 咋样?
Look at that.
看这里
See, you're bringing your hips through.
你看啊 你在往前推你的臀部
It doesn't even look... who is that?
这瞧着不像…这谁呀?
Is that me? It doesn't even look like me. It's you.
我吗? 看着不像是我啊 这就是你
Look, look, I wanna freeze it right here.
看看 看看 我在这暂停一下
Wait, right there.
等下 就这儿
Look at your hips right here. Yeah, no, I see. Perfect.
你看你臀部的位置 噢 我看见了 完美
I can't believe it.
难以置信
A+... My best student of the day.
满分了…我最棒的学生
Good work. Okay.
干得漂亮
All right. Great. Unreal.
棒呀 棒极了
Listen, anytime, anytime. I'm completely spent.
哎 随时 随时 我都打废了快
It's my pleasure. Fantastic.
我的荣幸 了不得呀
That was great. That was just great.
那真的很棒 那真的很棒
Yeah, yeah. Could not have been better.
是吧 是吧 不能再棒了
What are you doing for passover?
逾越节你要干什么去?
Just having some people over.
就请一些人一起过
Oh, really? Yeah, what are you doing?
噢 是吗? 是啊 你怎么过?
Nothing, nothing. Totally free.
无事可做 有空着呢
You want to come to my house? No, really?
你想来我家吗? 不会吧 真的啊?
All right. Okay, okay.
行吧 好呀 好呀
Great, great. You don't have to.
很好呀 你不是非得去的
No, that sounds great.
不会 听起来很不错呀
I got nothing else to do.
反正我也无事可做
You sure? Yeah, of course, thank you.
你确定? 是啊 说定了 谢谢你
Yeah, I'll bring latkes.
好的 我会带上马铃薯饼
Okay. Great, great.
好 很好 很好
I'll see you then. I'm gonna hit a few.
到时见啦 我要打上几杆了
What took you so long? Where were you?
怎么这么长时间?你去哪儿了?
Well, I met sort of a new friend.
呃 我碰见个新朋友
He's kind of new in town.
他是新搬过来的
And we got to talking. Golf nut, okay?
我们聊了聊 都是高尔夫迷
Took me to his backyard. He's got a net.
他带我去他家后院 他还有个球罩
What a setup this guy... my life is changed.
家伙齐活的呀…我的人生都变了
Today, changed, irrevocably.
就今天 变了 都变不回去那种
And you just started talking to a stranger?
你就和一陌生人聊了两句就?
Yeah, kind of, well, you know, he knew me from "Seinfeld".
对呀 不太算陌生了 他从《宋飞正传》就认识我了
You know, he's...
你知道嘛 他是…
Fan? Yeah, kind of.
粉丝? 是啊 算是吧
And gonna be alone on passover, and...
而且他逾越节那天孤零零一人 就…
I kind of invited him to the seder.
我算是邀请他来晚宴了
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不介意
You did? Yeah, I'm sorry.
你去邀请了呀? 是啊 对不起
No, that's okay. Really?
没事的 这很好 真的吗?
Well, if he's alone. Aren't you a doll?
呃 他要是孤单一人 你是小仙女吗?
Well, that's cute.
好嘛 这很暖心
I'm glad you made a new friend.
我很高兴你交了新朋友
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表