No, it's about the same.
没有 基本跟之前一样
No worse, no better.
没变坏也没变好
Damn. Yeah. You know,
见鬼 是啊 你知道吗
I have to tell you that I'm quite impressed with your dedication...
我必须得说 你的坚持让我深感意外...
Really? ...to visiting this patient.
真的? 坚持探望这位病人
Oh, thank you, Doctor.
喔 谢谢你 医生
That's very nice of you though.
这么做很贴心
Well, it is my friend's cousin.
毕竟是我朋友的堂哥
Yes.
是啊
How do you know if he's dead?
你要怎么确定他死了?
Well, it's pretty simple.
很简单
There's no heartbeat, no brain activity,
没有心跳 没有脑部活动
and if anything happens... Because he's an organ donor,
而且如果发生任何情况... 因为他是器官捐献者
and his organs need to be free. Yes, I understand that.
他的器官得能让别人用 是的 我明白
We've got that under... If he sits here like a lox
我们已经... 如果他像咸鱼一样这么躺着
for a couple of weeks the organs aren't going to be worth it.
几星期以后他的器官就不能用了
Well, I don't think that will be a problem,
我认为那不成问题
we got that covered. Okay. Well, thank you.
我们已经处理好这个了 好的 谢谢你
Okay, listen... once again like I said,
好了 听着... 就是我说的
it's very nice of you to do what you're doing with him...
你这么关心他很贴心...
Oh yeah, it's the least I could do.
噢 一点绵薄之力罢了
Well, good. Good talking to you, okay? Okay. I'll see you later.
很好 和你谈话很高兴 好 再见
Ah...! Wasn't that lovely?
啊! 聊的挺不错啊
Yes, look who's here.
是啊 瞧瞧这是谁啊
Hmm. How's it going with the wish?
对了 我的愿望实现的怎么样了?
I don't know, I'm kind of out of ideas. Umhmm. Really?
我不知道 我有点没办法了 真的吗?
Hey, you know, I took you... You owe me!
嘿 我都已经带你... 你欠我的!
I took you to the Playboy mansion.
我已经带你去花♥花♥公♥子♥庄园了
What else do you want me to do? I want to see a naked woman.
你还想我怎么样? 我想看裸体女人
Okay.
好吧
All right, get dressed. I'll think of something.
好吧 换衣服 我再想想办法
Where are we going? I don't know. I'll have to think.
要去哪儿? 我不知道 我得想想
Hurry up. Get dressed. Come on. Okay.
快点儿 换衣服 好的
You're getting to be a real pain in the ass, you know that?
你真的越来越烦了 你知道吗?
What are we doing here? I forgot my cell phone.
我们来这儿干嘛? 我忘带手♥机♥了
My wife's in New York.
我老婆在纽约
She's very aggravated if she can't get in touch with me 24 hours a day.
她要全天24小时跟我保持联♥系♥ 不然就会生气
I have to have constant contact all the time.
我得随时待命
Whoa. Is this place your house?
哇哦 这是你的房♥子?
Nah, we're just renting. They're working on my house.
不是的 租的 我的房♥子在装♥修♥
Oh, my god.
噢 天啊
Larry!
拉里!
So Wilson, have you thought about another wish?
那么 威尔森 你想好新的愿望了吗?
Yes, I have.
想好了
My wish is for Hugh Hefner's smoking jacket.
我想要休海夫纳的吸烟服
The red one with the black trim.
红色黑边的那件
The Roselli.
Roselli 的那件
Larry. Hey, Gary.
拉里 嘿 格雷
What a pleasure. Great to meet you.
我的荣幸 见到你真是太好了
Oh, nice to meet you. I've been such a fan of "Seinfeld"
噢 很高兴见到你 我是《宋飞传》的忠实观众
and to have lunch with you, and 18 holes of golf,
跟你共进午餐然后打 18 洞高尔夫
what a way to have a day.
今天真是太棒了
Oh, my god. Come right in.
我的天啊 快进来吧
I can't believe my wife got in touch with you to do this.
我不敢相信我老婆居然联♥系♥上了你
It's unbelievable. Hang on to her, she's a good one.
真是难以置信 好好珍惜她吧 她很不错
This jacket?
这件夹克?
My friend gave it to me for a birthday present.
是朋友送我的生日礼物
It's uncanny, Larry.
这件非同寻常 拉里
That's exactly like the jacket they award you when you win the masters.
跟赢了大♥师♥赛之后他们奖给我的那件一模一样
Now there's a 1961 masters jacket.
这件是1961年大♥师♥赛的夹克
Wow. Isn't that a beauty?
哇哦 漂亮吧?
Look at this? Exactly the same. Exactly.
瞧瞧看啊 一模一样 是啊
Why don't you try it on? Really?
你想试试吗? 可以吗?
Yeah, absolutely. Put it on.
当然了 穿上试试
I cannot get over how similar this jacket is to that.
这件太像了 真令我惊讶
You mind if I just go and have a look at this in the mirror?
你介意我穿上照照镜子吗?
What? This is the one you beat Palmer in '61, right?
这件是你61年打败帕尔默的时候赢的?
Absolutely. Come on.
是的 没错
Look at that. Hey, it fits you.
快看啊 嘿 很合身
Yeah.
是啊
You'll have to excuse me a minute.
抱歉失陪一下
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表