Ethel, hi, how are you?
埃塞尔 嗨 你好吗?
It was so nice of you to invite us.
你能邀请我们来真是太好了
My pleasure. Ethel, what I want you to do is
我的荣幸 埃塞尔 我想让你
I want you to take a look around this room here, okay,
我想让你好好看看这个房♥间 好嘛
and just see if there's anybody who you recognize.
看看你认没认出来什么人
Okay? Sure.
好吗? 好呀
All right, would you do that for me? Sure.
好嘛 能帮我这个忙吗? 当然
Take a look around.
环顾四周
Okay, gently. Gently, guys.
好 大家 轻点 轻点
Let's put her here on the bed.
把她放床上
Okay, let me just check her.
好了 让我来检查一下
I think I hurt my back lifting her up.
我觉得抬着她伤到我背了
Her pulse is okay. She's breathing fine.
她脉搏没问题 呼吸也平稳
Does this happen often? Well, yeah, every once in a while
这是常有的事儿吗? 呃 是啊 一段时间就这样
something startles her. How long is she going to be out like this?
什么东西吓到她了 她得这样多久?
A couple of hours. A couple of hours?!
几个小时吧 几个小时?
What, are you kidding?
你 你逗我呢?
Just a... you know, she'll sleep it off, then she'll be fine.
就是…你看 她这就睡过去了 起来就好了
Everybody have a nice big swig of wine.
大家都开怀畅饮吧
Hey, guess what.
嘿 来猜猜看
Okay, get ready, kids.
做好准备啊 孩子们
You know what's in here?
你知道这里面是什么吗?
Matzah.
无酵饼
And I'm gonna hide this, and you've got to go find it
我要把它藏起来 你们要去找出来
and whoever finds the matzah is gonna get a dollar.
谁找到无酵饼谁就能得一块钱
Okay, a dollar!
好嘛 一块钱!
All right, now go into the kitchen.
好了 进厨房♥去吧
Go in the kitchen.
进厨房♥去
Close your eyes. Don't look.
闭上眼 不许偷看
Cover your ears.
捂上耳朵
Okay, I'm gonna hide it now.
好了 我要去藏了
Don't look!
不许偷看!
Okay, kids, you can come look for the matzah now.
好了 孩子们 你们可以去找无酵饼了
So, Larry. Yeah?
拉里 怎么了?
Any luck in finding the guy that...
有幸找到了那个…
has been stealing your newspaper? No.
偷你报纸的家伙了吗? 没呢
No luck at all.
三生无幸呀
For those of you who don't know, I'm sure you don't,
跟你们不了解的人提一下 我觉得你们应该不知道
somebody's been stealing my newspaper for an entire week...
有个人偷了我整整一周的报纸
yes, every day.
是的 每天都来
I tell you something, my wife, she got a good look at him.
我补充一句 我妻子 正好看见他了
I mean, a really good look.
我是说 看的清清楚楚的
If she ever sees him again, she'll recognize him.
要是她能再碰见他 她能认出来
Really? She'll know that face.
真的? 她认得那张脸
She never forgets a face.
她不会忘掉那张脸的
Is something wrong, doctor?
出什么事儿了嘛 医生?
Excuse me, uh, no.
很抱歉 呃 没有
Just some gefilte fish.
就是噎到鱼饼冻了
Well, hopefully, she'll wake up soon and
好嘛 希望她能赶紧醒过来
come down and join us for the rest of the seder.
下楼参加我们剩下的晚宴
Wouldn't that be nice, everybody? Yes, yes.
大家说这多好呀 是不是? 是啊 是啊
That would be wonderful, wonderful!
这多好呀 太好了!
Hey, there's no matzah here. Let's go, beat it.
嘿 这儿没有无酵饼 去别处找吧
Come on, pfft, beat it.
去吧 啐 找出来
Well, I've... just seen Ethel.
呃 我去…看了下埃塞尔
She's coming around.
她在苏醒着呢
She should be down soon.
应该马上下来了
That's nice. That's nice.
多好 多好呀
Huh? Isn't that good news?
哈?不是个好消息吗?
What is all the...
那些…
all that sound, that noise, the racket we all heard upstairs?
那些声音 噪声 楼上传来的吵闹声 哪来的?
Oh, my foot fell asleep so I was kind of jumping up and down
噢 我脚麻了 就上下跺了跺
to get the blood circulating again.
让血液重新开始循环嘛
I hate when that happens, right?
我真讨厌这种情况 不是吗?
Something wrong, doctor?
怎么了嘛 医生?
For Pete's sake, I've...
实属抱歉 我…
I've been paged by the hospital. It must be an emergency.
医院传呼我了 肯定是有急诊了
Oh my gosh!
我的老天爷!
Oh, it's a doctor emergency.
噢 是急诊呢
I'm so sorry. I didn't hear anything, doctor.
我很抱歉 我什么都没听见呀 医生
I keep my pager on vibrate... Oh, do you?
我把传呼机调成震动了… 噢 是吗?
...for medical emergencies, yes. Uhhuh.
…为了医疗急救 是的 - 呃哼
Thank you so much for having me. It was great to meet you.
非常感谢你们邀请我来 非常高兴见到你
Aren't you a cosmetic surgeon?
你不是整容医生吗?
Yes, we have emergencies in that field as well.
是啊 我们这行也是有急诊的
You know, it's too bad. Ethel's coming down soon.
你瞧 太遗憾了 埃塞尔正要下来了
She's really gonna be upset that she didn't get to meet you.
她要没见到你肯定会很沮丧的
I'll meet her another time, I'm sure. Thank you.
下次我再见她吧 一定会 谢谢你
So Marla, I'm sorry I'll see you at home.
玛勒 抱歉了 回家再见吧
I'll see you at home, honey. Thank you, everyone.
我们家里见了 亲爱的 谢谢你们大伙
Love you. Found it!
爱你 找到啦!
What?
啥玩意?
Stevie! He found the matzah!
史蒂夫! 他找到无酵饼了!
In a hurry, doctor?
这么着急嘛 医生?
As I explained, I've been paged by my hospital. Yes, I know.
正如我解释过的 医院传呼我了 是啊 我懂
Emergency boob job, no doubt.
紧急隆胸手术 毋庸置疑
I've been paged for a medical emergency
我是因急诊被传呼的
because I am a doctor. Yes yes yes.
因为我是一名医生 是啊 是啊 是啊
You're a doctor. Yes yes, of course, you're a doctor.
你是一名医生 是啊 是啊 当然了 你是一名医生
It's a medical situation. You're lucky that old lady fainted.
是医疗状况 你就庆幸那老妇人不省人事了吧
I don't... I don't know what you're talking about.
我不…我不明白你在说什么
You took that paper. I know you did.
你拿的报纸 我知道是你干的
I'm a doctor, you idiot!
我是一名医生 你个蠢货!
Good yontif.
再见
Larry? Hey, buddy, what's up?
拉里? 嘿 哥们 怎么了?
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你聊聊吗?
Sure, what's up? Um... this is really hard.
当然了 怎么了? 呃…很难说
I, uh...
我 呃…
I'm... in the throes of a moral quandary right now,
我…我正处在道德困境里
and I don't know what to do. Okay, um...
我也不知道怎么办才好了 好嘛 呃…
I'm not really the right...
我不是一个对的…
I'm not a good person to... Oh, I think you are.
我不是一个很好的人去判断… 噢 我认为你是呀
You're the perfect person. ...to confide in, no no no.
你是完美的人选 …去信任 不是不是不是
What you need to see is a doctor or a psychiatrist,
你需要的是一个医生或者精神科医师
a counselor of some kind. A doctor, no no no.
一个顾问什么的 医生 不不不
I'm... I'm clear on what I'm torn about:
我…我清楚地知道我纠结的是什么:
My allegiance to you as a friend,
我对你这样的朋友要忠诚
and not wanting to ruin the party.
但又不想毁掉这个派对
Uh, but I saw something very shocking,
呃 但是我看到了些不道德的事
and I feel like I have to tell you.
我觉得我得告诉你
What... what's going on?
怎么…怎么了?
Well, I saw Mr. Dunkle whisper in his son's ear
呃 我看到邓肯先生在他儿子耳边说了些什么
and then the boy went right over and found the matzah.
然后那男孩就直径的走过去找出来了无酵饼
Oh my god.
我的天呐
Yeah, because he saw me hiding it.
是啊 因为我藏的时候他看见了
We made eye contact. He saw it.
我们还对视了 他看到了
Well, there you go.
我说得没错吧
Sorry.
抱歉了
Okay.
好的
I'll take it from here. Ok.
接下来的交给我吧 好的
When am I gonna get my dollar?
我什么时候能拿到我的一块钱?
Oh yeah, your dollar.
噢 是嘛 你的一块钱
That's right. Let me ask you a question, Stevie.
对呀 我来问问你啊 史蒂夫
I notice that you went to the bookcase once.
我注意到你去过书架那一次
What made you go back there a second time?
为什么你又返回去找第二次?
Hey, look look, he found the matzah, pay up.
嘿 听着 他找到了无酵饼 掏钱吧
I'm just trying to find out why he went back...
我只是想知道他为什么又返回去…
There's no need for a third degree.
没必要盘问逼供吧
The boy found the alpha common, just pay him the dollar.
这孩子率先找到了 就该把钱给他
How come you went back, Stevie? Stop it!
你为什么返回去呢 史蒂夫? 别问了!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表