All right!
好耶!
Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
What did you wish for?
你许的什么愿?
That's personal.
这是隐私
Yeah. Yeah, I know what you wished for.
是吗 我知道你许的什么愿
You don't know what I wished for...
你才不知道我许的什么愿
... and it's none of your business, really.
而且这不关你事
Oh, I know. Oh, really?
我知道 真的?
Yeah, I do. What, what, what?
真的 什么?是什么?
What did you wish for?
你许的什么愿?
You know, it's a personal thing. It's a wish.
这是我的隐私 是个愿望
You wished... I don't like to say what I wished for.
你希望... 我不想说我的愿望
You wished that Louis Lewis would die,
你希望路易路易斯死掉
so you don't have to give up your own kidney to Richard.
这样你就不用把自己的肾给理查德了
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
That's what it was. Yeah.
就是这个吧 是
Yeah, trust me. No, it wasn't.
是的 信我没错 不 才不是
Oh yes. Who would do something like that?
肯定是 谁会做出这种事?
You! You, that's who... you!
你啊!就是你!
You think I would wish for somebody who's in a coma,
你觉得我会希望一个陷入昏迷的人
who's practically a vegetable, to die,
希望一个植物人死掉
just so I wouldn't have to give up my own kidney?
仅仅因为我可以不用捐我的肾了?
Okay.
好了
Let's go. Open her up.
来拆礼物吧
Look at this.
瞧瞧啊
The guy got me a present, huh? It's nice.
这家伙给我准备了礼物呢 真贴心
What a guy! Yes, indeed.
真够朋友! 的确
It's good to have a big friend, you can really smack him around.
有个大块头当朋友真好 可以随便打
You know, look at that!
就像这样
You know, it doesn't hurt. Don't feel a thing.
他不会疼 根本没感觉
Doesn't hurt him, doesn't feel anything. Don't feel a thing.
完全伤不到他 感觉不到 完全没感觉
Take a pop at him. Go ahead, take a pop.
你也来一下 打他一下
Take a pop. Doesn't feel anything.
来打一下 毫发无损
Here, let me help you. What? What are you doing?
我来帮你 什么?你在干什么?
I got it. Come on. I wrapped it.
我能打开 是我包装的
I know how to do it. Doesn't matter. It's my gift!
我知道怎么打开 跟这没关系 这是我的礼物
Let me do it! What? It's my present. Let go.
就让我来吧! 是我的礼物 放手
Let go with the package. All right!
放开盒子 别闹啦!
Let go.
放手
I know what it is. Yes, indeed.
我知道是什么了 就是那个
I know what it is. What is it? What is it?
我知道是什么了 是什么?是什么?
It's a green... it's a green sport jacket.
是件绿色的... 绿色的运动夹克
He has one and I complimented him on it.
他有一件 我说他穿着很好看
And he remembered what I said and he got me this.
他记得我说过就送了我这件
This is the best birthday I ever had.
这是我过的最棒的生日了
Best birthday a fellow could ever have.
对任何人都是最棒的生日
I noticed that you haven't...
我注意到礼物里没有...
contributed anything to... I know, my gift is on hold.
你参与的部分... 我知道 我的礼物还得再等一下
I have to confirm something before I give it to you.
我得先再确认一下 才能给你
Really? No, it's gonna be so good.
真的吗? 真的 会很棒的
It's gonna be so good. When am I going to get it?
会是很棒的礼物 我什么时候才能拿到?
As soon as I have 100% confirmation. Really?
我百分之百确认之后就可以 是吗?
And you're going to love it. Just trust me.
你会喜欢的 相信我
Aw. Yeah, but you'll love it.
噢 你会喜欢的
Come on. You're going to love it.
来吧 你一定会喜欢的
Try the jacket on. Trust me.
试试夹克 相信我
Oh, one second.
等一下
How are you? All right.
你好吗? 很好
How are you, Mr. Birthday boy today? Pretty good, pretty good.
怎么样啊寿星先生? 不错 很不错
Oh, you remembered. Remember, please.
你还记得啊 当然了 拜托
I can't believe it. Who can forget? Oh, you kiddin'!
我真不敢相信 怎么会忘呢?开玩笑
Who'd forget this day. How's your dad?
谁会忘记这日子啊 你♥爸♥怎么样?
He's... you know, he's all right.
他... 你知道的 还行吧
The hearing is going and the mind is, you know, it's...
听力有点退化了 脑袋也...
This is tragic, 'cause this guy, he was sharp.
真是太悲哀了 他以前很敏锐的
Yeah, but he's not... he forgets things,
是啊 但是他不再... 他现在变得健忘
he doesn't remember stuff anymore. Yeah...
什么都记不住
Well, at least it's not his hip.
至少不是屁♥股♥出了问题
Because once it's in the hip, then you're gone.
如果是屁♥股♥的话就活不了了
They all... they say you're gone.
他们都... 他们说那样的话就完蛋了
Look who's here. Hi, Andy. How are you, pal?
瞧瞧谁来了 嗨 安迪 你好吗伙计?
Good to see you. How are you, Jeffrey?
很高兴见到你 你好啊杰夫
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I forgot to tell you something so important.
我忘了跟你说件重要的事
Hef invited me to a party at the mansion.
海夫纳邀请我去他庄园参加派对
Really? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真的吗? 是啊 没错
Want to go to the Playboy mansion?
想去花♥花♥公♥子♥庄园吗?
Yeah, do I want to? Yeah, but can I? I don't know.
当然 我想去吗?当然了 但是我能去吗?我不知道
Come on. We'll be "going to a movie" or something.
没事 我们就说去看电影什么的了
There's no way. Come on. Oh, come on. You'll have fun.
不可能的 别说了 没关系的 会很好玩
I'd love to go.
我很想去
I got to go to the bathroom. Pardon me a sec.
我得去下洗手间 失陪了
Oh, hey, let me ask you something.
噢 嘿 我问你件事
Did...
你父母...
did your parents ever mention anything to you about me being...
你父母有没有跟你说过...
adopted?
我是被收养的?
What?
什么?
When my father was lying on the hospital bed...
我父亲躺在医院病床上的时候...
I've never heard anything like this.
我从来没听说有这事
Nat never said anything to me, to my mom,
耐特从没跟我或者我妈说过
nothing. Parents never said anything?
只字未提 你♥爸♥妈都没说过?
Nothing. This is wild.
没有 这太离谱了
I hired a private investigator. No, you didn't.
我雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 不是吧
Yeah, I should hear something pretty soon.
没错 很快就会有消息了
No! You know what, Larry? You're nuts.
不可能 你知道吗拉里?你疯了
You're out of your mind.
你这是异想天开
Just leave it alone.
别管这事了
I'm going to go say hey to Cheryl.
我去跟谢丽儿打招呼
Oh, good afternoon.
下午好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你?
I'm a friend of his cousin.
我是他堂弟的朋友
Richard Lewis...
理查德路易斯...
Oh, yes, yes. Mr. Lewis. Yes. Right, yeah.
噢 是的 路易斯先生 没错 是的
Yes, that's too bad. It's too bad.
这真是太不幸了 太叫人难过了
How's he doing?
他怎么样?
Well, unfortunately he's not doing too well.
很遗憾 他状况不是很好
He's in an irreversible coma.
他陷入了不可逆转的昏迷
And uh, as you can see...
你也看到了...
we got him set up on life support. I see, yeah.
我们给他装了呼吸机 我看到了 没错
Prognosis isn't good. So...
病情不容乐观 所以...
So...
所以...
how long do you think he has?
你觉得他还能活多久?
I beg your pardon? How long do you think he has?
你说什么? 你觉得他还能活多久?
It's hard to say. It could be days, weeks, months.
很难说 几天 几周 几个月都有可能
There's been cases where patients have been in comas for years.
以往病例也有昏迷好多年的情况
Oh, really? Yeah, yeah.
真的吗? 是的
What do you think you're leaning more towards...
那你觉得你更倾向于...
weeks or months?
几周还是几个月?
It's hard to say.
很难说
If you had to pick one.
如果必须选一个呢?
I don't know if I could pick one.
我选不了
Take a shot.
猜猜看
No.
不要
Well...
好吧...
What happens to the moustache in a coma?
昏迷的时候胡子会怎么样?
The moustache? Yeah, his moustache.
胡子? 对 他的胡子
It continues to grow.
会继续长
There's a lady who comes in a couple times. Really?
有位女士来修过几次 真的?
The hospital has a barber?
医院有理发师?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表