You don't think about it.
你不再去想这事了
How could I sit there freezing to death
我怎么能坐在那里然后被冻死
while she's wearing my jacket?
她与此同时却穿着我的夹克?
It's not like there's something wrong with her and she's got an illness
又不是说 她有什么问题 然后她生了病
where she really needs the jacket. You don't have an illness either.
- 那她才真的需要夹克衫 - 你也没有生病啊
She's a perfectly healthy woman wearing my jacket, I'm freezing.
她是一个穿着我外套身体康健的女性 我快冻成冰了
Larry, they got engaged tonight, okay?
拉里 他们今晚订婚 对么?
This was not about you.
这和你无关
It was not about your stupid jacket.
也和你的智障外套无关
They got engaged.
他们订婚
Yeah, that's true.
是啊 是这样
Why would you even say that?
那你为什么还要这么说?
'Cause I was cold. Well, so was she.
- 因为我很冷 - 当然 她也很冷
Well then, she should have brought her own jacket.
那么 她应该带上她自己的外套
I was the only one who anticipated that it was going to be cold.
我是唯一一个预料会变冷的人
And I should be rewarded for that foresight, not punished.
我应该因为这个远见而得到回报 而不是受到惩罚
You know what? This is really... it's a serious thing for them to get engaged.
你知道吗? 这是真的...他们订婚是一件严重的事情
I did not ask her directly for the jacket.
我没有直接问她的外套
If I say don't say anything,
如果我说什么都不说
do you know what that means? Yes yes, mom, yeah.
- 你知道这意味着什么吗? - 是的 妈妈 是的
Mom says... I feel like you don't know what it means.
- 妈妈说... - 我感觉你不知道这是什么意思
If mom says, "don't say..." I didn't say anything.
如果妈妈说"不要说..." 我也没说什么啊
You know how you said that you were the smart pig?
你知道你怎么说你是聪明的猪吗?
Yeah, the smart pig... exactly, yeah. That made his house of...
是的 那只聪明的猪...正好 是的 那使他的家...
but the thing about the smart pig that made his house of bricks,
但是关于那个制♥造♥他的砖房♥的聪明猪的事情
he protected the other little pigs that came over.
他保护了过去的其他小猪
Okay? He watched over them and helped them,
好么? 他看着他们 帮助他们
'cause he was a generous pig.
因为他是一头慷慨的猪
Yeah...
是啊...
The pig also didn't come home
那猪也不会回家的时候
to find some other fucking pig
发现他妈的别的猪
living in his house while he was locked out.
住在自己房♥子里 还上锁不让进门吧
If the jacket were big enough for two people...
如果夹克足够两个人的话
I know. I would've shared it like the pig did.
- 我知道 - 我会像猪一样分享它
Pig?
猪?
The pig... "the three little pigs," you don't know that story?
猪... "三只小猪" 你不知道那个故事?
What pig? I don't know what pig is.
什么猪? 我不知道什么是猪
You know, "the three little pigs." One built...
你知道的 "三只小猪" 一个建...
the wolf was after the pigs. One built his house with bricks.
狼在追捕猪 一只猪用砖砌成了他的房♥子
I'm the pig with the bricks.
我是用砖的猪
When did it happen? In the news?
什么时候的事? 在新闻中?
No, this is a fairy tale.
不 这是童话故事
Not real? Yeah, it's not real.
- 不是真的? - 是啊 这不是真的
Oh. Yeah.
- 哦 - 好的
All right, so what... what do I owe you?
好的 那么...我欠你什么?
I owe you money.
我欠你钱
300. 300.
- 300刀 - 300刀
Can you believe I bet the Clippers? What kind of moron am I?
你能相信我赌的快船队吗? 我是什么样的白♥痴♥?
That is your fault, not mine.
这是你的错误 不是我的
I said don't, you did it.
我说别 你没信我的
Have I ever won on the Clippers, huh? Never, never, mmmmm.
我赌快船队赌对过吗? 从没对过 嗯哼
A jerk.
真混♥蛋♥
Okay, on tuesday...
好的 星期二...
I think, uh... yes?
- 我认为 呃... - 哪个?
I think I like the Knicks. You and I connect.
- 我想我喜欢尼克斯队 - 你和我有感应了
Yeah? Huh?
- 是吗?- 感觉到没?
They're getting three and a half points.
他们得到了三分半的分数
150. Okay.
- 150 - 好的
Okay... I don't even have enough cash.
好的...我甚至没带够现金
Can I write you a check? Make it out to cash.
- 我可以给你写张支票么? - 把它兑现
All right, come on in for a second. You can come in.
好的 来一下吧 你可以进来
That's something important... That's what I told him.
- 这是重要的... - 这就是我告诉他的
Hey-hey, look who's here.
嘿 嘿 看看谁在这
Boy, what are you feeding this animal? What you mean?
- 伙计 你用什么喂的这动物? - 你什么意思?
He's as fat as a house.
它都快和这屋子一样大了
My god, look at the size of him. What kind of thing is that to say?
- 我的天啊 看它胖成啥样了 - 那是什么意思?
You'll hurt his feelings.
你会伤害它的感受的
Like he knows what I'm talking about. He does, he knows!
- 就像它知道我在说什么一样 - 它知道 它知道!
You don't call a dog fat.
你不能说狗狗胖
You go around calling Jeff a fat fuck.
你还四处叫杰夫死胖子呢
Jeff is a fat fuck.
杰夫就是一个死胖子
Oscar is just big boned.
奥斯卡只是块头大
He's not fat, he's lean. He's just right.
它并不胖 它很瘦 它体格刚好
Thank you He's gorgeous.
- 谢谢你 - 它很漂亮
What do you feed the dog?
你用什么喂这只狗的?
Food, you know, dog food.
食物 你知道的 狗粮
Where do you live?
你住哪里啊?
Uh, around the neighborhood, nearby.
呃 在附近 附近
Oh, they live about two blocks up, big gray house with white columns.
哦 他们生活在大约两个街区 灰色的大房♥子 白色的柱子
Whiwhite columns? Yeah, can't miss it.
- 白色的柱子? - 是啊 路过绝对能看见
It's right on the right side.
就在右手边
Two blocks? Yeah.
- 两个街区? - 是啊
Um, I'll be right down.
嗯 我马上下来
This is Sung;
这是宋
Cheryl, Susie, Oscar.
谢丽儿 苏茜 奥斯卡
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
He's a beautiful dog.
它是一只漂亮的狗
Why-why did you tell her the dog's fat?
为什么 你为什么给她说狗很胖?
Why? Because he is fat. He's gained about 25 lbs.
为什么? 因为它就是很胖 它胖了得有20多斤
You don't tell her that. You can think that, tell me even.
你不要告诉她 你可以这样想 告诉我也行啊
What the hell are you feeding it? She feeds it, I'm not.
你到底在给它喂什么? 她喂它 我不喂
I don't get the whole dog thing anyway.
无论如何 我搞不太懂养狗这一套
We had a dog... Sheriff, remember? Yeah, I know Sheriff.
- 我们有过一只狗... 警长 记得么?- 是啊 我知道警长
It's like having a bum living in your house.
就好像你家里有一个流浪汉一样
When everybody hates me, my dog loves me.
当每个人都讨厌我时 我的狗爱我
Stop the car for a second.
把车停一下
That Heineman's car? Yeah, that's Heineman's car.
- 那是海勒曼的车? - 是啊 是海勒曼的车
But look... he never fixed the dent.
但是看...他没有修理那个凹痕
Remember when I smashed into it?
还记得我什么时候撞的么?
He didn't fix it. I gave him a check for $1500.
他没有修车 我给了他一张 1500 美金的支票
He won't talk to me since his daughter jumped off the chair lift.
自从他女儿跳下升降椅以后 他再也没有和我说过话
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oy, perfect.
哦 真完美
Hello. Larry.
- 你好 - 拉里
I was driving by the restaurant
我刚开车路过餐厅
and I couldn't help but notice you haven't fixed the dent on the car.
然后我不禁注意到你没有修好车上的凹痕
No, I didn't fix the dent.
不 我没有修理凹痕
Hmm.
嗯
May I ask why?
我可以知道原因吗?
Considering it's none of your business, I had better use for the money.
考虑到此事与你无关 这笔钱我另有他用
Such as? If you must know,
- 比如说? - 如果你非要知道
I gave the money to my daughter
我把钱给我的女儿了
who needs it for something far more important than fixing a car.
她需要钱来做比修车更重要的事情
What does she need it for? It's really none of your business.
- 她用这笔钱干什么? - 这真的不关你的事
It's a little unethical by the way... It has nothing to do...
- 这种方式有点不道德 - 它没有任何关系
...not to fix the car. It has nothing to do with ethics.
- ...没有修车 - 这与道德无关
It's my money, you gave me my money.
那是我的钱 你给我的是你的钱
I can do with that money what I please.
我可以用这笔钱做我喜欢的事
Are these pickles?
这是泡菜吗?
They're mine!
那是我的
All right.
好的
Man, take it easy.
伙计 放轻松
Good day, Mr. David. Good day, Mr. Heineman.
- 今天好 大卫先生 - 今天好 海勒曼先生
Pfft, boy, that went well.
伙计 还真顺利呢
He said he has no intention of getting the car fixed.
他说他无意修车
He gave the money to his daughter, he said she needed it.
他把这笔钱给了女儿 他说她需要这笔钱
Well, that's a big bowl of wrong.
那他这么做不对吧
You can't do that. You can't do that.
- 你不能这么做 - 你不能这么做
Hello?
你好?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表