剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Caroline, Caroline, walk towards the
light.
这是卡罗琳,她很高兴。
It's Caroline, and she's so happy.
安妮.
Annie.
好吧,有什么秘密吗?
Okay, what's the secret?
只需一秒钟。
Just a sec.
延托里。
Yentory.
安妮·斯帕德罗来看我吗?
Annie Spadero's here to see me?
好吧,送她进来,保持良好的状态 工作。
Well, send her in, and keep up the good
work.
那么,秘密是什么?
So, so what's the secret?
好吧,听着,这有点难讲 关于。
Okay, look, this is kind of hard to talk
about.
别告诉我,你不能生孩子。
Don't tell me, you can't have children.
哦,你有孩子了。
Oh, you have children.
不。
No.
你其实是一个被男人困住的孩子 像电影《Big》中的身材。
You're actually a child trapped in a man's
body like in the movie Big.
不。
No.
不,安妮。
No, Annie.
我不会跳舞。
I can't dance.
就是这样。
That's it.
为此,我想念琼·里弗斯 家庭购物网络。
And for this, I am missing Joan Rivers on
the Home Shopping Network.
不,不,安妮,来吧,看。
No, no, Annie, come on, look.
我想给卡罗琳一个学习惊喜 如何为婚礼跳舞。
I want to surprise Caroline for learning
how to dance for the wedding.
你会教我吗?
Will you teach me?
当然。
Sure.
你有多糟糕?
How bad are you?
我是来自康涅狄格州的白人。
I'm a white guy from Connecticut.
我不难过。
I'm not sad.
好的,让我们看看我们需要处理什么 这里。
Okay, let's see what we have to work with
here.
什么?
What?
你是说现在这里吗?
You mean here, now?
我们不应该,呃,嗯,顶部,第一或 某物?
Shouldn't we, uh, um, top, first or
something?
当然,男孩。
Sure bit, boy.
然后我们可以点亮一个 卷烟。
And then afterwards we can light a
cigarette.
笑声嗨,不过!
LAUGHTER Hi, though!
开始了。
Here we go.
这是什么?
What's this?
笑声笑声笑声 笑声掌声不疼吗?
LAUGHTER LAUGHTER LAUGHTER LAUGHTER
LAUGHTER APPLAUSE Isn't it hurt?
忘记带钥匙的唯一方法 你的桶!
Only way to forget to take your keys out
of your bucket!
笑声 该死,地铁。
LAUGHTER Damn, subway.
没有空调,人群挤在一起 群众。
No air conditioner, crowds of huddled
masses.
现在我知道为什么他们称其为熔炉了。
Now I know why they call it a melting pot.
我的意思是,我有汗渍 甚至不是我的。
I mean, I have perspiration stains that
aren't even mine.
早上好,阳光。
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好,卖♥♥完了。
Good morning, sellout.
你当时就在那里。
You were there.
他们做了令人印象深刻的演讲。
They made an impressive presentation.
来吧,看到这里你真的流口水了 那个盒子上有你的卡♥通♥片。
Come on, you actually drooled when you saw
your cartoon on that box.
哦,看看卡罗琳。
Oh, look at Caroline.
她很高兴。
She's so happy.
笑声 好吧,看看她。
LAUGHTER Well, look at her.
她看起来确实很高兴。
She does look happy.
你得到了什么?
What did you get this?
这是你偷的吗?
Did you steal this?
不,理查德,他们送来了一个原型 今天早上吃的是真正的麦片。
No, Richard, they sent a prototype over
this morning filled with actual cereal.
我想我们可以一起吃早餐。
I thought we'd have breakfast together.
即使我们有医疗计划也不会。
Not even if we had a medical plan.
别让我发出“咕咕”声。
Don't make me do the choo-choo.
不,不,不,不,卡罗琳。
No, no, no, no, Caroline.
停止吧。
Stop it.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
这是麦片吗?
This is the cereal?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,不,来吧。
Oh, no, come on.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding me, right?
这是膨胀的重量。
It's puffed weight.
是的,我的意思是,当然。
Yeah, I mean, sure.
我的意思是,它是膨胀的重量,你知道,
但它看起来像是身体的某个部位。
I mean, it's puffed weight, you know,
but it looks like a certain body part.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
好的。
Okay.
好吧,记得七年级的时候
Okay, remember in the seventh grade when
all the girls were taken out of the room
所有的女孩都被带出房♥间去看那部电影,了解它有多么特别
成为一个女孩?
to see that movie about how special it is
to be a girl?
那不是你电影里的明星吗?
Wasn't that the star of your movie?
还有五、六、七、八。
And five and six and seven and eight.
你没那么可怕。
You're not so awful.
三、四,别碰我的脚踝。
Three, four, don't get my ankles.
七和八。
Seven and eight.
但不要放松。
But don't loosen up.
你太僵硬了。
You are so stiff.
噢,不,不,不,不,不,不,不, 不,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no.
查理,事情不是你想的那样。
Charlie, it's not what you think.
哦,有那么一会儿,我以为她是 试图教你如何跳舞。
Oh, for a minute there, I thought she was
trying to teach you how to dance.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
你知道怎么跳舞吗?
Do you know how to dance?
与人?
With people?
跟我一起滚吧。
Just roll with me.
大♥师♥,音乐。
Maestro, music.
现在,怀疑。
Now, doubt.
注意我的脚。
Watch my feet.
查理,小心你的手。
Charlie, watch your hands.
五、六、七、八。
Five and six and seven and eight.
嘿嘿,好啊!
Hey, good!
看吧,讲一些像这样简单的事情。
See, tell something simple like this.
或者像这样。
Or like this.
哇!
Wow!
但后来我的心却跳动着。
But then my heart beat someone.
我可以利用它。
And I can harness it.
我看到你定义了幸福。
And I see you define the happiness.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my goodness.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my goodness.
我不明白那是为了真理而跳舞。
I don't get that dancing to the truth.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my goodness.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my goodness.
这不是我在做的事情。
There's not what I was doing.
好吧,好吧,嗯,原因不是正方形看起来 像小方块一样。
Okay, okay, um, reason not squares look
like little squares.
嗯,幸运符看起来就像幸运符。
Um, lucky charms look like lucky charms.
甜蜜的卡罗琳看起来像一个联谊会 过夜。
Sweet Caroline's look like a sorority
sleepover.
卡罗琳,好吧。
Caroline, okay.
我是谁?
Who am I?
玛丽莲·梦露。
Marilyn Monroe.
理查德,你能把它剪掉吗?
Richard, would you cut it out?
什么?
What?
首先,你想让我有一种感觉 幽默?
First, you want me to have a sense of
humor?
现在,你不想让我有这样的感觉 幽默。
Now, you don't want me to have a sense of
humor.
我的意思是,对于某人
I mean, for somebody
with a cereal like that,
有了这样的麦片,我想你会 宽松一点。
I should think you'd
be a little looser.
我认为你不能把这个放在架子上 紧挨着嘎吱船长。
I think you can't put this on the shelf
next to Captain Crunch.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表