剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
什么?
It's nothing.
没什么。
I mean, I've been a cartoonist for six
years.
我是说,我当漫画家已有六年了 年。
And, you know, there's room for a lot of
different voices.
而且,你知道,这里有足够的空间 不同的声音。
Kathy and Caroline have this lit cigarette
oily rag kind of thing going.
凯西和卡罗琳有一支点燃的香烟 油抹布之类的东西正在发生。
What?
什么?
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的?
Kathy, Caroline, they're both about water
retention anyway.
凯西、卡罗琳,他们都与水有关 无论如何保留。
That's pretty here.
这里真漂亮。
McKinney buying excuse for a cartoon.
麦金尼购买♥♥动画片的借口。
She's getting my spot.
她抢到了我的位置。
Well, she's got another thing coming.
好吧,她还有另一件事要发生。
Well, if you're going to work through the
pain, you may want to try these.
好吧,如果你要通过 痛苦,你可能想尝试这些。
Well, they really help.
嗯,他们真的很有帮助。
Caroline, I am a professional dancer.
卡罗琳,我是一名职业舞者。
A dancer's body is a tool.
舞者的身体是一个工具。
She learns how to maintain it,
how to treat it.
她学会了如何保养它, 如何治疗。
She learns anatomy and body mechanics.
她学习解剖学和身体力学。
Being a dancer is practically like being a
doctor.
成为一名舞者实际上就像是一名 医生。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
They both begin with D.
它们都以 D 开头。
I'm an artist.
我是一名艺术家。
That's practically like being an
astronaut.
这实际上就像是 宇航员。
You know, the black bird of happiness over
there is not helping them.
你知道,黑色的幸福鸟已经过去了 没有人帮助他们。
Not here.
不在这里。
You're supposed to take four of these
every two hours.
你应该拿走其中的四个 每两个小时一次。
Thanks.
谢谢。
And you can have the rest.
剩下的你都可以拥有。
I got plenty.
我得到了很多。
Now, there's a surprise.
现在,有一个惊喜。
Not that anybody cares, but this is two
every four hours.
没人关心,但这是两个 每四个小时一次。
Listen, point Dexter.
听着,指向德克斯特。
Two times four is eight, whichever way you
do it.
二乘四等于八,无论哪种方式 做吧。
So, these pills aren't making you drowsy
at all?
所以,这些药不会让你昏昏欲睡 根本吗?
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这个消息。
Okay.
好的。
Okay, Caroline.
好的,卡罗琳。
I found them.
我找到了他们。
Caroline.
卡罗琳.
Caroline.
卡罗琳.
What did Sid do when this happened to
Nancy?
发生这种情况时 Sid 做了什么 南希?
I found the nutmeg.
我找到了肉豆蔻。
What are you doing with nutmeg?
你用肉豆蔻做什么?
You asked me to get it.
你要求我去拿它。
No, I didn't.
不,我没有。
Yes, you did.
是的,你做到了。
No, I didn't.
不,我没有。
Yes, you did.
是的,你做到了。
No, I didn't.
不,我没有。
I know you didn't.
我知道你没有。
I'm the one who's looped on painkillers.
我就是那个一直吃止痛药的人。
You too.
你也是。
Come on.
快点。
Remember the deadline you've got to draw
the strip?
记住你必须画的最后期限 地带?
I know.
我知道。
I just can't draw.
我就是不会画画。
I agree, but the public seems to like what
you do now.
我同意,但公众似乎喜欢什么 你现在就做。
Come on.
快点。
Come on.
快点。
Here we go.
开始了。
So, perfect.
所以,完美。
I have ginger ale.
我有姜汁汽水。
Oh, for the hundredth time, Caroline,
there is no ginger ale.
哦,第一百次了,卡罗琳, 没有姜汁汽水。
Let it go.
放手吧。
Can I have toast?
我可以吃吐司吗?
Toast?
吐司?
Who goes from ginger ale to toast?
谁从姜汁汽水到吐司?
People toast with ginger ale.
人们用姜汁汽水敬酒。
Fine.
美好的。
Fine.
美好的。
I will get you toast.
我会给你烤面包。
I will wait if we haven't eaten that,
Meg.
如果我们还没吃的话我会等 梅格。
Cathy.
凯茜。
Hey, I'm here.
嘿,我来了。
Well, it's about time.
嗯,是时候了。
You couldn't pick up a phone and call.
你无法拿起电♥话♥打电♥话♥。
I'm sweating over a hot store.
我为一家热店而出汗。
Well, then you're up some lousy meeting.
好吧,那你的会议就很糟糕了。
I'm going to go back outside.
我要回到外面去。
We'll try this again.
我们会再试一次。
Hi.
你好。
Hey, you're a home.
嘿,你就是一个家。
Wait a minute.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
等一下。
Where is the ginger ale?
姜汁汽水在哪里?
Oh, yeah, I knew there was something else.
哦,是的,我知道还有别的事情。
Oh, God, that is so perfect.
哦,天哪,这太完美了。
You forgot the ginger ale.
你忘了姜汁汽水。
That's all she's been whining about for
the past hour.
这就是她一直抱怨的一切 过去一小时。
Oh, just give her arms, too.
哦,把手臂也给她吧。
She's not that spicy.
她没那么辣。
Not that spicy.
没那么辣。
Not that spicy here.
这里没那么辣。
Let me show you something.
让我给你看一些东西。
Okay?
好的?
These eggs were too firm.
这些鸡蛋太硬了。
These eggs were too soft.
这些鸡蛋太软了。
And these, she dubbed merely a key.
而这些,她称之为一把钥匙。
No, you got a lover.
不,你有情人了。
I just got a work for her.
我刚刚给她找到了一份工作。
Hey, look, I'm here now.
嘿,看,我现在就在这里。
You can take a break.
你可以休息一下了。
I'll break.
我会打破。
I can't take a break.
我不能休息。
I have to fix Sybil's toast.
我得给西比尔做吐司。
Her comic strip is doing
one hour and six minutes,
她的漫画正在做
and the only thing
she's drawn is on my arm.
一个小时六分钟,唯一的事情 她画在我的手臂上。
What's the worst little habit if she
misses her deadline?
如果她有最糟糕的小习惯是什么 错过了最后期限吗?
They'll run two cathy strips.
他们会播放两部凯茜连环画。
Uh-oh.
呃哦。
Caroline.
卡罗琳.
Caroline?
卡罗琳?
Oh, honey, you got to wake up.
哦,亲爱的,你必须醒来。
You got to wake up, sweetie.
你必须醒来,亲爱的。
Look, you're going to hate me now,
but you're going to hate me a lot more.
听着,你现在会恨我的 但你会更恨我。
If Cathy runs tomorrow.
如果凯茜明天跑步的话。
Okay, let's walk.
好吧,我们步行吧。
Walking.
步行。
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗?
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表