剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
I thought the mural was for Cina or Martin
Lebner.
我以为这幅壁画是给 Cina 或 Martin 的 莱布纳。
She, a Lebner, is for Cina or Martin
Lebner Jr. It is the other one.
她,一个莱布纳,是为西纳或马丁
小莱布纳(Lebner Jr.) 这是另一个。
Excuse me?
打扰一下?
Oh, no, not.
哦,不,不是。
If you need something, just a scream,
eh?
如果你需要什么,只需一声尖叫 嗯?
I'll be in the living room for Cina.
我会在客厅为 Cina 服务。
Hoover.
胡佛。
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
Wow, look at this room.
哇,看看这个房♥间。
Who says money can't buy happiness?
谁说金钱买♥♥不到幸福?
I'm happy and this stuff isn't even mine.
我很高兴,但这东西甚至不是我的。
Will you look at this entertainment
center?
你会看这个娱乐节目吗 中心?
I mean, this probably cost as much as the
house I grew up in.
我的意思是,这可能花费与 我长大的房♥子。
Don't kid yourself.
别自欺欺人了。
You couldn't afford to live in a house
that nice.
你买♥♥不起房♥子 太好了。
You must be Martin.
你一定是马丁。
I'm Caroline Duffy.
我是卡罗琳·达菲。
And this is my assistant Richard Kerensky.
这是我的助手理查德·克伦斯基。
You look for a chick.
你找个小妞。
I hope he didn't waste your time going to
college.
我希望他没有浪费你的时间去 大学。
Hope you don't plan on getting any taller.
希望你不打算长高。
Richard, he's a little kid.
理查德,他还是个小孩子。
Cut him some slack.
让他放松一些。
Now, Martin, Richard and I are here to
paint your Caroline in the city mural.
现在,马丁、理查德和我来这里是为了 在城市壁画中画出你的卡罗琳。
Is there any place special he'd like us to
put it?
他有什么特别想让我们去的地方吗 把它?
How about it as a rug?
拿来当地毯怎么样?
Aren't you an amusing young lad?
你不是一个有趣的小伙子吗?
You wish.
你愿意。
My dad screwed up.
我爸爸搞砸了。
I didn't want Caroline in the city.
我不想让卡罗琳留在城里。
I wanted a mural of Xeno, Queen of the Law
City.
我想要一幅法律女王 Xeno 的壁画 城市。
At least she's got big pointy boobs.
至少她有一个又大又尖的胸部。
Finally, my homework.
最后是我的作业。
Look at your homework as I'm in fact,
too.
看看你的作业,其实我也是这样的 也。
You know, I get the answers facts to me.
你知道,我得到了事实的答案。
So, uh, tell me, meatloaf, up,
Martin.
所以,呃,告诉我,肉饼,起来, 马丁.
What exactly do you beat up every week to
get those answers?
你每周到底为了什么而奋斗 得到这些答案吗?
I don't have to beat them up every week.
我不必每周都打败他们。
Just takes once.
只需要一次。
If we do it right.
如果我们做对了。
Want a loser?
想要一个失败者吗?
This first page didn't come through.
第一页没有通过。
I believe that's going to cost Mr. Adam
Shankman his lunch money.
我相信这会让亚当先生付出代价 尚克曼他的午餐钱。
Richard, how did you know that he had to
beat up someone to get the answers?
理查德,你怎么知道他必须这么做 殴打某人以获得答案?
I was Adam Shankman.
我是亚当·尚克曼。
And, uh, little Martin there was Kurt
Gustinger.
还有,呃,小马丁,还有库尔特 古斯廷格。
Big kid.
大孩子了
Classroom bully.
课堂恶霸。
Went to junior high on the GI Bill.
根据《退伍军人♥权♥利法案》进入初中。
Okay.
好的。
I think the one eating the cabbage is
saying the baby isn't his.
我认为吃白菜的人是 说孩子不是他的。
No, no.
不,不。
I think bad suit man wanted to change the
baby.
我认为坏西装的人想要改变 婴儿。
Oh, look.
哦,看。
Here comes him over the hair again.
他又来抓头发了。
What you do with evil chainsmoking died?
你对邪恶的连续吸烟死了做什么?
There are a couple now.
现在有一对。
Oh, you missed one episode.
哦,你错过了一集。
Oh great.
哦,太棒了。
Markle's early Caroline's not here yet.
马克尔早期的卡罗琳还没来。
Annie, does this look sincere?
安妮,这看起来是认真的吗?
No, it looks like that fiber just kicked
in.
不,看起来纤维刚刚被踢了 在。
I'm done.
我受够了。
You can stop grinning.
你可以停止微笑了。
It's only Charlie.
这只是查理。
Hey Caroline.
嘿卡罗琳。
I'm doing a little elf, isn't he?
我正在做一个小精灵,不是吗?
Okay, listen, I gotta get to cats.
好吧,听着,我得去找猫了。
It's May Day.
今天是五一劳动节。
Gotta love those old ladies in the
audience, you know.
一定要爱那些老太太 观众,你知道的。
Ethel!
埃塞尔!
Oh, they really aren't cats.
哦,它们真的不是猫。
I thought it was just a metaphor.
我以为这只是一个比喻。
They're really cats.
他们真的是猫。
I thought they were actors playing cats.
我以为他们是扮演猫的演员。
You ready to play a little racquetball?
你准备好打一点壁球了吗?
Oh, Charlie.
哦,查理。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I forgot.
我忘了。
I can't play.
我不能玩。
I know that's why I like playing with you.
我知道这就是我喜欢和你一起玩的原因。
Just kidding, Bob.
开玩笑,鲍勃。
It's a little jock humor.
这是一种小幽默。
Look, Caroline's got this old boy from
coming over later.
看,卡罗琳从这里找到了这个老男孩 稍后过来。
We're all going out for lunch.
我们都出去吃午饭了。
Oh, should I change?
哦,我应该改变吗?
Charlie, you're not invited.
查理,你没有被邀请。
Oh, okay.
哦好的。
So you misspoke when you said,
Oh, all right.
所以你说错了, 哦,好吧。
That's okay.
没关系。
I'll just go play racquetball by myself.
我自己去打壁球吧。
But racquetball is no fun by myself.
但我一个人打壁球并不好玩。
As a matter of fact, hardly any games are
fun by yourself.
事实上,几乎没有任何游戏 自己一个人好玩。
Like, okay.
就像,好吧。
Pick a number between one and ten.
选择 1 到 10 之间的数字。
Three.
三。
Right.
正确的。
See what I mean?
明白我的意思吗?
Okay.
好的。
Round two.
第二轮。
Well, that was kind of cool because I was
thinking too.
嗯,这很酷,因为我是 也在思考。
Hey there.
嘿。
You must be Marco.
你一定是马可。
You must be there.
你一定在那儿。
And I'm Charlie and I'll be dining alone.
我是查理,我将独自用餐。
Charlie, don't be a stranger.
查理,别做陌生人。
Don't forget to pause.
别忘了暂停。
It's so good to finally meet you there.
很高兴终于在那里见到你了。
Carolina's told me so much about you.
卡罗莱纳告诉了我很多关于你的事。
Yeah, she's told me a lot about you too.
是的,她也告诉了我很多关于你的事。
You're a cobbler, right?
你是个补鞋匠,对吧?
Actually, I'm a kid's doctor.
事实上,我是一名儿童医生。
Yeah, in America, that's what we call a
cobbler.
是的,在美国,这就是我们所说的 皮匠。
I have a seat.
我有一个座位。
Caroline's running a little late.
卡罗琳跑得有点晚了。
Oh, here's that not just like legs.
哦,这不仅仅是腿。
Thanks.
谢谢。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表