剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Excuse me, excuse me,
but was listening to your
对不起,对不起,
personal problems part
of the job description?
但正在听你的个人问题部分 职位描述?
Because I don't do well with personal
problems.
因为我个人处理得不好 问题。
I'll pay you an extra two bucks an hour.
我每小时额外付给你两块钱。
You were saying?
你说的是?
This is what happened.
这就是发生的事情。
For eight months I tell the guy to put the
toilet seat down, he ignores me.
八个月以来,我告诉那家伙把 马桶座圈放下来,他不理我。
Then I say it's time to move on,
and bang, 86 hours later he's got a date.
然后我说是时候继续前进了 86 小时后,他就有了约会对象。
A date!
约会!
So I, of course, tell him I have a date
too.
所以我当然告诉他我有个约会 也。
Lie, lie, lie.
谎言,谎言,谎言。
So in four hours I have to show up at the
same restaurant to prove that he's real,
所以四个小时后我必须出现在
which he isn't.
同一家餐厅,以证明他是真实的,但他不是。
And you really think your colorist moved
away because she got married?
你真的认为你的调色师搬家了 因为结婚而离开?
Wow, conversation and a joke.
哇,对话和笑话。
You are full of surprises.
你充满了惊喜。
Oops, quitting time.
哎呀,下班时间到了。
Wait a second, you're not done.
等一下,你还没完成。
Well, I can finish these tomorrow.
好吧,我明天就能完成这些。
No you can't, this is a business,
we have a deadline.
不,你不能,这是生意 我们有一个最后期限。
Here, I'll give you my keys.
在这里,我把我的钥匙给你。
Take them with you, and when you're
finished tonight bring them back.
随身携带它们,当您 今晚完成把他们带回来。
Well, I was planning to go to that
festival of failed Swiss documentaries.
嗯,我正打算去那个 失败的瑞士纪录片节。
Okay, okay, so much for my night of fun.
好了好了,我的欢乐之夜就到此为止了。
Bad news, Caroline.
坏消息,卡罗琳。
What?
什么?
I called that Peter guy we met at the
party last month.
我给我们在酒吧认识的那个彼得打了电♥话♥ 上个月的聚会。
No go.
不去。
He didn't remember me.
他不记得我了。
No, he remembered you, he just didn't like
you.
不,他记得你,他只是不喜欢 你。
Who are you?
你是谁?
Oh, Annie, this is Richard, Richard Annie.
哦,安妮,这是理查德,理查德安妮。
Oh, you must be the uptight cat hater.
哦,你一定是个讨厌猫的人。
And you must be the slutty next door
neighbor from the comic strip.
而你一定是隔壁的那个放荡的人 漫画里的邻居。
Yeah, but my breasts are bigger.
是啊,不过我的胸比较大。
If you say so.
如果你这么说的话。
Feisty, I like him.
飞扬,我喜欢他。
Uh, Richard.
呃,理查德。
Caroline, don't give up.
卡罗琳,不要放弃。
This is New York City.
这是纽约市。
You could toss one of these pears out the
window and hit a terrific guy.
你可以把这些梨中的一个扔掉 窗户并撞到了一个很棒的家伙。
Yeah, right.
是的,对。
Hey!
嘿!
Let's see what we got.
让我们看看我们得到了什么。
Sorry, Father.
对不起,神父。
This is nuts.
这太疯狂了。
I'm just gonna call
Dal and tell him it was
我只是要打电♥话♥
all a big game and I
am through playing games.
达尔并告诉他这是一场重要的比赛,我 我正在玩游戏。
Why call him?
为什么打电♥话♥给他?
Why not just tell him at the office
tomorrow?
为什么不直接在办公室告诉他 明天?
True, I could do that.
确实,我可以做到。
And then see that little
self-satisfied smirk
然后看到那个小
that says I've moved
on and you haven't.
得意的傻笑表明我已经搬家了 上,而你还没有。
Go for the guy in the blue suit.
去找那个穿蓝色西装的家伙。
He's a little thin.
他有点瘦。
Hit him!
打他!
Yes!
是的!
Okay, now when he gets up...
好吧,现在当他起床时...
Ask him to go out with you tonight.
请他今晚和你一起出去。
Hey, up here!
嘿,在这儿!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm sorry, my friend and I
are throwing fruit out the
对不起,我和我的朋友
window in a somewhat
misguided attempt to meet men.
正在把水果扔出窗外 与男人结识的错误尝试。
Well, that explains the ambrosia on the
sidewalk.
嗯,这解释了 人行道。
A little corny, but he's cute.
有点老土,但他很可爱。
So, uh, what's your name?
那么,呃,你叫什么名字?
Um, Juliet.
嗯,朱丽叶。
Hi, Juliet, I'm Jeff.
嗨,朱丽叶,我是杰夫。
No, my name's not really Juliet,
it's Caroline.
不,我的名字其实不是朱丽叶, 是卡罗琳。
Juliet's, you know, from Romeo and Juliet,
there's the whole balcony scene and...
你知道,《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中的朱丽叶,
整个阳台的场景......
No wonder you can't find a date.
难怪你找不到约会对象。
Listen, Jeff, you probably think I'm totally
crazy, but can I buy you dinner tonight?
听着,杰夫,你可能认为我完全 疯了,但是今晚我可以请你吃饭吗?
Well, I don't know,
there was a woman on
嗯,我不知道,
Seventh Avenue who just
threw a pork chop at me.
第七大道上有一个女人 向我扔了一块猪排。
Hey, I got a melon up here, don't make me
use it.
嘿,我这里有一个瓜,别逼我 使用它。
Reservations for two, Duffy?
两个人预订吗,达菲?
Tonight, Duffy.
今晚,达菲。
Duffy, Duffy, Duffy.
达菲,达菲,达菲。
I don't seem to have you down.
我似乎并没有让你失望。
I called two hours ago.
我两小时前打过电♥话♥。
Oh, dear, how beautiful.
噢,亲爱的,多么美丽啊。
Remo!
雷莫!
Ciao, Caroline.
再见,卡罗琳。
I'm sorry, but tonight we
don't have... No, no, no, no, no.
对不起,但今晚我们 没有……不,不,不,不,不。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不,等等,等等,等等,等等。
Caroline, in a senior del, I'm my favorite
of the customers.
卡罗琳,高级德尔,我是我的最爱 的客户。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
So, when I hear you make a
reservation, after senior del
所以,当我听到你做了一个
make reservation, I know there
must be some kind of mix up.
预订,del前辈预订后,我就知道有 一定是某种混合。
So I...
所以我...
erased your name.
抹掉了你的名字。
But don't worry, I gave you and senior del
the best table in the house.
不过别担心,我给了你和德尔前辈 家里最好的桌子。
The best.
最好的。
Well, I hope you have two best tables because
senior del and I aren't here together.
好吧,我希望你有两张最好的桌子,因为 我和德尔前辈不在一起。
We broke up.
我们分手了。
But it's okay, really.
但没关系,真的。
I never like senior del.
我从来不喜欢德尔前辈。
He's a big, phony bastard.
他是个大骗子。
Come, poverina, I've got for you a nice,
quiet table out of the way.
来吧,poverina,我给你准备了一份好东西,
安静的桌子不碍事。
Come on.
快点。
I didn't throw 15 pounds of fruit out the
window for a quiet table.
我没有把 15 磅水果扔出去 窗户是一张安静的桌子。
I want that one.
我想要那个。
I got a big, hot date.
我有一个盛大而热烈的约会。
Uh-oh.
呃哦。
They're here.
他们来了。
How bad is it?
有多糟糕?
It's blonde, 22, and her dress fits like a
sausage casing.
她是金发女郎,22 岁,她的裙子很合身 香肠肠衣。
Wine list.
酒单。
Peralina, this is too painful.
佩拉丽娜,这太痛苦了。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表