剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
其实,我已经有自己的归宿了。
So, have you known him long?
那么,你认识他很久了吗?
Look, Del, um, I can't do this anymore.
听着,德尔,嗯,我不能再这样做了。
Richard's not a doctor, and he's not my
date.
理查德不是医生,他也不是我的 日期。
He's my new assistant, and I'll probably
have to pay him overtime for tonight.
他是我的新助理,我可能会 今晚必须付他加班费。
Oh.
哦。
Yeah.
是的。
Well, look, you won.
好吧,看,你赢了。
You moved on, and I have it.
你继续前进,我也拥有了。
Hey, I don't want to move on.
嘿,我不想继续前进了。
Aren't you wondering why I dropped Debbie
off early?
你难道不好奇我为什么抛弃黛比吗 早点下班?
It's a school night.
这是一个学校的夜晚。
I guess I deserve that.
我想这是我应得的。
No, you don't.
不,你不知道。
Listen, since you're
already here, why don't
听着,既然你是
I give you these
Christmas card sketches?
已经在这里了,我为什么不给你这些 圣诞贺卡草图?
I'll save me the trip uptown in the
morning.
我会省去上城区的旅行 早晨。
These are just some, uh, rough ideas that
I have.
这些只是一些,呃,粗略的想法 我有。
Okay.
好的。
If you can tell me that
meant nothing to you, I will
如果你能告诉我
walk out that door, and I
will never bring it up again.
对你来说毫无意义,我会走出那扇门,然后我 永远不会再提起它。
I can't say that.
我不能这么说。
Yes!
是的!
But, Del... Damn.
但是,德尔……该死。
I want something more.
我想要更多的东西。
I want some charia more.
我还想要一些查里亚。
A love you never have to question.
一种你永远不必质疑的爱。
You don't think I can give you that?
你认为我不能给你这个吗?
You're already questioning it.
你已经在质疑了。
Okay, so, uh, what are we supposed to do
here, Caroline?
好吧,那么,呃,我们该怎么办 在这里,卡罗琳?
See each other at work?
工作时见面吗?
Nod at each other?
互相点头?
Pretend there's nothing there?
假装那里什么都没有?
But we both know there is.
但我们都知道有。
Well, we could try to move past this and
be friends.
好吧,我们可以尝试超越这个 成为朋友。
Remember, I have two ex-wives.
请记住,我有两个前妻。
I don't know how to be friends.
我不知道如何成为朋友。
Well, I could teach you.
嗯,我可以教你。
Friends?
朋友们?
Friends.
朋友们。
Friends.
朋友们。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表