剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
你不会陷害男人的前女友 和其他男人。
Well, I'm sorry.
嗯,对不起。
Where is this written?
这是哪里写的?
In your DNA.
在你的 DNA 中。
In your tongue.
在你的舌头上。
It's true.
这是真的。
When a man breaks up, he is entitled to
two or three attempts at ex-affiliations
当一个男人分手时,他有权利
before things are officially dead.
在事情正式结束之前,有两三次尝试脱离关系。
Well, I didn't realize you were thinking
about a reconciliation.
好吧,我没有意识到你在想 关于和解。
Well, I'm excited,
yeah, but you know, you
嗯,我很兴奋, 是的,但你知道,你
kind of threw a wrench
into things, didn't you?
有点像扳手 进入事物,不是吗?
It's true.
这是真的。
A man has up to six months to make a
decision.
一个人最多有六个月的时间来创造一个 决定。
In Napoli, it's a toy-aids.
在那不勒斯,它是一种辅助玩具。
And then Sicily, it's forever.
然后西西里岛,就永远了。
No.
不。
So, but my calculations, you know,
I still have quite a lot of time.
所以,但是我的计算,你知道, 我还有相当多的时间。
Does anybody tell the women about these
rules?
有人告诉女性这些事吗 规则?
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
It's hopeless.
这是没有希望的。
Do you tell a football what time the game
is?
你告诉足球比赛什么时间吗 是?
Come on!
快点!
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
It's two thirty in the morning.
现在是凌晨两点三十分。
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。
So, it would have killed you to call?
那么,打电♥话♥就会杀了你吗?
Richard, what are you doing here so late?
理查德,这么晚了你来这里做什么?
I've been worried sick.
我已经担心得要命了。
That is really sweet.
那真的很甜蜜。
Well, Thomas, a busy man.
嗯,托马斯,一个大忙人。
I mean, how can he decide about my fate if
he hasn't gotten any sleep?
我的意思是,如果他怎么能决定我的命运呢? 他还没有睡觉吗?
So, you know, did he talk about me at all?
那么,你知道吗,他有没有谈论过我?
You know, did you guys talk about me
Caroline?
你知道吗,你们谈论过我吗 卡罗琳?
Let me see.
让我看看。
Let me see.
让我看看。
Yeah.
是的。
You know, he did mention something about
Richard.
你知道,他确实提到过一些关于 理查德.
Yes, yes.
是的,是的。
Yes, good.
是的,很好。
Oh, well, look at that trash.
哦,好吧,看看那个垃圾。
I think I should just take that out right
now.
我想我应该把它去掉 现在。
Hey, Tom.
嘿,汤姆。
What did he say?
他说什么?
Tell me.
告诉我。
Tell me now.
现在告诉我。
Tom's going to recommend you.
汤姆会推荐你。
What?
什么?
Yes.
是的。
He's going to recommend you and the
council follows his lead.
他会推荐你和 理事会遵循他的领导。
All you have to do
is bring in a couple of
所有你需要做的
sketches tomorrow and
they'll take it from there.
明天带来几张草图 他们将从那里拿走它。
So, this is real then.
那么,这是真实的。
Yes.
是的。
This is really going to happen.
这真的会发生。
Yes.
是的。
Yes!
是的!
I'm sorry, that'll never happen again.
对不起,这样的事再也不会发生了。
Richard, it's okay to be happy.
理查德,开心就好。
This is big.
这可大了。
Caroline, this is huge.
卡罗琳,这太巨大了。
You know, I mean, I've got to go.
你知道,我的意思是,我得走了。
I've got to start working on these
sketches right now.
我必须开始研究这些 现在的草图。
Richard, congratulations.
理查德,恭喜你。
Yeah, you know what we should celebrate,
maybe tomorrow night.
是的,你知道我们应该庆祝什么, 也许明天晚上。
Oh, you know, Tom's coming over with
dinner tomorrow night.
哦,你知道,汤姆会过来 明天晚上吃晚饭。
Oh, Caroline, you don't have to go out
with him again.
哦,卡罗琳,你不必出去 再次和他在一起。
Your work is done.
你的工作完成了。
Actually, I'm going out with him for me.
事实上,我是为了我自己才和他出去的。
We had a really great time tonight.
今晚我们度过了一段非常愉快的时光。
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, he's really funny.
是的,他真的很有趣。
We went to see you later, Ms. Rob,
and we got kicked out for laughing.
我们稍后去看你,罗布女士, 我们因为笑而被赶了出去。
Then we snuck into the second half of
Victor Victoria.
然后我们就进入了后半段 维克多·维多利亚.
I guess we just saw Victoria.
我想我们刚刚看到了维多利亚。
Sounds like a lot of fun.
听起来很有趣。
So, you really like him then?
那么,你真的喜欢他吗?
Yeah, I do.
是的,我愿意。
Oh, that's great.
哦,那太好了。
That's great.
那太棒了。
You know, good night.
你知道,晚安。
Oh, Caroline, good night.
哦,卡罗琳,晚安。
Good night.
晚安。
Congratulations.
恭喜。
Caroline, on the floor.
卡罗琳,在地板上。
Oh, you dates are already?
哦,你们已经约会了吗?
I lost my earring.
我的耳环丢了。
Oh, well, here, take my... Annie,
those are mine.
哦,好吧,带上我的……安妮, 那些是我的。
Oh, I bought him for you.
哦,我给你买♥♥了他。
It smells like someone's making her
chicken delfuego.
闻起来就像有人在让她 鸡德尔富戈。
Yeah, well, Tom's kind of special.
是的,汤姆有点特别。
Must be if you're making your lucky
chicken.
如果你很幸运的话一定是这样 鸡。
It's not a lucky chicken.
这不是一只幸运鸡。
Oh, how come every time you make it,
the guy gets lucky?
哦,怎么每次你成功的时候, 那家伙很幸运吗?
That's not true.
那不是真的。
Come on, come on.
来吧,来吧。
Like a nice meal that's a nice mood and
whatever happens happens.
就像一顿美餐,心情愉快 无论发生什么都会发生。
I think you're working too hard.
我觉得你工作太辛苦了。
I get the same result with gum.
我用口香糖得到同样的结果。
Oh, come on, now.
哦,来吧,现在。
Help me untie the legs.
帮我把腿解开。
Oh, okay, but you're really going to have
to learn to do this on your own.
哦,好吧,但你真的会 学会自己做这件事。
I'm not going to be here later.
我以后不会再来这里了。
Hello, can I help you?
您好,需要什么帮助吗?
Yes, I'm Richard Kurinski.
是的,我是理查德·库林斯基。
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯。
I'm the one doing the mural on the riceman
building.
我是给稻夫画壁画的人 建筑。
Oh, right, the painter.
哦,对了,画家。
Um, artist.
嗯,艺术家。
What's the difference?
有什么区别?
I don't have to wear a little white hat.
我不必戴小白帽子。
Mr. Barna asked me to drop off these
sketches.
巴纳先生让我把这些交给我 草图。
Oh, yes, I think Mr. Barna wants to speak
with you.
哦,是的,我想巴纳先生想要发言 与你。
He's with his wife right now, can you
wait?
他现在和他的妻子在一起,你可以吗 等待?
Oh, yes, of course I'll just have a seat.
哦,是的,我当然要坐了。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表