剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
I can't believe I was so wrong about this
guy.
我不敢相信我在这件事上错了 家伙。
He must have been buying the Navy crew
neck for someone else.
他一定是收买♥♥了海军船员 给别人脖子。
Annie, I've been here for hours.
安妮,我已经在这里好几个小时了。
I could have had my appendix out by now.
我现在就可以把阑尾切除了。
It would have been a lot more fun.
本来会更有趣。
You're still there.
你还在那里。
Yeah, I thought it would be rude to just
walk out.
是的,我认为这样会很不礼貌 退席。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
Caroline, your obligation to this guy
ended when he stopped being cute.
卡罗琳,你对这个人的义务 当他不再可爱时就结束了。
You mean I should just leave?
你的意思是我应该离开?
Listen, with the number of
people this guy thinks are
听听,有多少
following him, I'm sure
someone can give him a ride home.
我确信这家伙认为有人在跟踪他 有人可以送他回家。
Okay.
好的。
Thanks, Annie.
谢谢,安妮。
Talk to you later.
我们回聊。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
When the guy brought in comes out,
could you tell him that?
当那个被带进来的人出来时 你能告诉他吗?
I'll tell you something else.
我会告诉你一些别的事情。
Oh, goodie, here he comes now.
哦,天哪,他来了。
Hey, Tony, you have
to discharge patients in
嘿,托尼,你有
a wheelchair for
insurance purposes, sure.
让坐轮椅的病人出院 保险目的,当然。
But what's really going
on is that most wheelchairs
但到底发生了什么
are manufactured by
defense contractors.
大多数轮椅是由 国防承包商。
That's right.
这是正确的。
I'm not my friend as well, or at least do
not get tips.
我也不是我的朋友,或者至少不是 得不到提示。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
So, all better, huh?
那么,一切都好起来了,是吧?
Oh, yeah, a little.
哦,是的,有一点。
Being a thighs-in to
come, the old barracks-ismal
成为大腿
diaphragm, and I'm back
to being good old Scott.
来吧,古老的军营主义隔膜,我回来了 成为好老斯科特。
Listen, good old Scott, it's late and I'm
a little way away.
听着,好老斯科特,已经很晚了,我要 有点远。
Oh, hey, hey, hey, it's only 10-30
Caroline.
哦嘿嘿嘿,才10-30 卡罗琳.
Let's try and salvage what's left of the
evening, huh?
让我们尝试挽救剩下的东西 晚上吧?
Well, listen, I'm really
tired, and I have to
嗯,听着,我真的
get up early, because
I'm going to bed early.
累了,我必须早起,因为 我要早点睡觉了。
Okay, okay, yeah, at least let me get you
a cab.
好吧好吧至少让我来找你 一辆出租车。
I think I can handle that myself.
我想我自己能处理好。
Sure, sure, that's what most people think,
but, uh, little do they know.
当然可以,大多数人都是这么想的 但是,呃,他们知之甚少。
Did you know that the fifth largest
industry in New York City is the
你知道第五大
manufacturer of counterfeit taxi cab
licenses and medallions?
纽约市的一个行业是假冒出租车的制♥造♥商 许可证和奖章?
Oh, security camera, cover your face,
let's go.
哦,监控摄像头,遮住你的脸, 我们走吧。
Yeah, we've had some talks about taking
the company public.
是的,我们已经讨论过关于采取 公♥司♥公众。
Sure, it makes us all instant paper
millionaires, but then you've got to deal
当然,它让我们所有人都可以使用即时纸
with the SEC, the shareholders,
you know, making me.
百万富翁,但你还必须与美国证券交易委员会、股东打交道,
你知道,让我。
Uh-huh, so you have no middle name?
嗯嗯,所以你没有中间名?
Nope, you know, my middle name is Charles.
不,你知道,我的中间名是查尔斯。
See, my grandfather's middle name was
Adam.
看,我祖父的中间名是 亚当.
My dad's middle name was Bertram.
我父亲的中间名是伯特伦。
See, Adam, Bertram Charles, it's
alphabetical.
瞧,亚当,伯特伦·查尔斯,这是 按字母顺序排列。
If I have a kid, okay, his middle name
would be Delbert, Delbert, Casa.
如果我有一个孩子,好吧,他的中间名
将是德尔伯特、德尔伯特、卡萨。
Uh-huh, not even a initial?
呃,连首字母都没有吗?
No, not even an initial.
不,连首字母都没有。
My middle name is Uda, Barbara Uda,
Gernan, and B-U-G.
我的中间名是乌达,芭芭拉乌达, 格南和 B-U-G。
All the elementary school.
都是小学。
Hey, bug, how's it going, bug?
嘿,虫子,怎么样,虫子?
Hey, what's this in the windshield,
bug?
嘿,挡风玻璃上的这个是什么? 漏洞?
Please say we go look at the desserts.
请说我们去看看甜点。
Okay, sure.
好吧,当然。
Hello?
你好?
Remi, I can't believe she's gone for real.
雷米,我不敢相信她真的走了。
Yeah, it's sex on the Brooklyn Bridge.
是的,这是布鲁克林大桥上的性♥爱♥。
Well, you haven't lived till you tried the
Lincoln tunnel.
好吧,除非你尝试过,否则你还没有真正活过 林肯隧♥道♥。
Hey, listen, I have to be honest with you.
嘿,听着,我必须对你说实话。
I'm only coming on to you to piss Deloff
because you never called me.
我来找你只是为了惹恼德洛夫 因为你从来没有给我打电♥话♥。
Ah, so you do remember him, then?
啊,那么你还记得他吗?
You don't forget a guy who gives you
girder marks on your back.
你不会忘记一个给予你的人 背上的梁痕。
You plan on keeping this up for a while?
你打算保持这种状态一段时间吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Works for me.
对我有用。
You know what would really get him?
你知道什么才能真正得到他吗?
What?
什么?
If we slept together.
如果我们睡在一起的话。
As long as it's for a good cause.
只要是出于好的原因。
Not yourself out.
又不是自己出局。
You see, this is much better.
你看,这好多了。
I mean, you never get a cab on an avenue.
我的意思是,在大街上你永远找不到出租车。
Are you sure my instincts tell me that
taxis go where people are?
你确定我的直觉告诉我吗 出租车去人多的地方?
Trust me.
相信我。
It just doesn't feel safe.
只是感觉不安全。
Well, yeah, that's because
you buy it to the artificially
嗯,是的,那是因为
inflated crime statistics
that the FBI uses to judge us.
你相信人为夸大的犯罪统计数据 联邦调查局用它来评判我们。
God, that's good.
天啊,那太好了。
There's a man pointing a gun at us.
有一个人用枪指着我们。
Caroline, you have such a sense.
卡罗琳,你有这样的感觉。
Okay, you took him a money.
好吧,你拿了他钱。
This.
这。
I don't want to meet a guy.
我不想见一个男人。
She makes me meet a guy.
她让我认识一个男人。
Then I have to hear about supermarket
barcodes being used to track his longitude
那我就得听听超♥市♥
and latitude for three hours on an
emergency room.
条形码被用来追踪他的经度和纬度三个小时 急诊室。
Then I get mugged and he runs.
然后我被抢劫了,他就跑了。
Yes, runs away.
是的,逃跑。
Perfect.
完美的。
But what it's worth, I think you could do
better.
但它的价值是什么,我认为你可以做 更好的。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Oh, you forgot your purse.
哦,你忘记带钱包了。
Ooh, poach.
噢,偷猎者。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Hey, I'm over here.
嘿,我在这儿。
Good night.
晚安。
Have a nice evening and the please.
祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。
Do come again when you learn how to tip.
当您学会如何给小费后,请再来。
I have to leave now.
我现在必须离开了。
What happened?
发生了什么?
My purse got ripped off.
我的钱包被扒了。
My heel broke.
我的脚跟断了。
And I can't walk another six blocks to my
apartment.
我无法再步行六个街区到我家 公♥寓♥。
I need a drink and a cut.
我需要一杯饮料和一块肉。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表