剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
The saint or the slime ball.
圣人或粘液球。
Now, the same thing is good, but it can
come back to bite you in the butt.
现在,同样的事情很好,但它可以 回来咬你屁♥股♥。
A slime ball approach is clean.
粘液球的方法很干净。
You just have to live
the rest of your life for
你只需要活着
the knowledge that you
are indeed a slime ball.
你的余生都为了你的知识 确实是一个粘液球。
You know, it's like country music.
你知道,这就像乡村音乐。
You try not to listen, but you just can't
help it.
你试着不去听,但你就是做不到 帮助它。
The saint is definitely the way to go with
you.
圣人绝对是必经之路 你。
Okay, give me a second here now.
好的,现在请稍等一下。
Learning to the dog.
向狗学习。
She gave up the dog.
她放弃了狗。
Oh!
哦!
Oh, okay.
哦好的。
Here's what you do.
这就是你要做的。
You go get the dog back.
你去把狗找回来吧。
You put it on her doorstep.
你把它放在她家门口。
You tell her it must have found its way
back.
你告诉她它一定已经找到了出路 后退。
And that you've got to bow
out because there's no way
并且你必须鞠躬
that you can come between a
woman and such devoted dog.
出去,因为你无法介于 女人和如此忠诚的狗。
That is disgusting.
那太恶心了。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Hello, Mrs. Banks.
你好,班克斯夫人。
I'm here and I'm late.
我来了,但我迟到了。
So, let's just pop
that old tape in and get
所以,让我们来流行吧
it over with so you can
get back to work, huh?
把旧胶带放进去,然后把它弄完,这样你就可以 回去工作吧?
This is my work.
这是我的工作。
Besides, we have to wait for our manager.
此外,我们还得等待我们的经理。
He has to approve the transaction.
他必须批准这笔交易。
Oh, I thought it was just going to be you
and me watching it.
哦,我以为只有你 我看着它。
Kind of like a couple of gals sitting
around watching a movie.
有点像几个女孩坐着 周围看电影。
I brought a KitKat.
我带了一个奇巧。
Nope.
没有。
This is Mr. Green.
这是格林先生。
He'll verify it.
他会核实一下。
And contrary to what you must be thinking,
he's not really green.
与你的想法相反, 他并不是真正的环保人士。
Thanks, Sarah.
谢谢,莎拉。
Hi.
你好。
The Caroline Duffy.
卡罗琳·达菲.
It is a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
You know, I'll tell you, I've been a fan
of your comic strip well for years.
你知道,我会告诉你,我一直是粉丝 你的漫画已经好几年了。
And I enjoy your bank statements.
我喜欢你的银行对账单。
Yeah, sit down.
是的,坐下。
So, I understand that one of my cash
machines gobbled up some of your money.
所以,我明白我的一笔现金 机器吞噬了你的一些钱。
Funny thing.
有趣的事情。
That also happened to David Letterman.
大卫·莱特曼也遇到过这种情况。
40 bucks and the guy freaked out.
40块钱,那家伙吓坏了。
Do you know how much cash he has in his
checking account alone?
你知道他手里有多少现金吗? 单独检查帐户吗?
Well, of course,
confidentiality prohibits me
嗯,当然,
from actually telling
you, what you could guess.
保密性禁止我实际透露 你,你能猜到什么。
Well, as intrigued as I am by this whole
conversation, I am.
好吧,尽管我对这一切很感兴趣 对话,我就是。
Take a guess.
猜猜看。
I'll let you know when you're getting
warmer.
当你得到时我会让你知道 更温暖。
$135,000.
135,000 美元。
Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold.
冷,冷,冷,冷,冷。
Look, it wasn't easy for me to come down
here.
瞧,我下来不容易 这里。
So, could we just like speed through this
whole thing and get on with our lives?
那么,我们是否可以只喜欢快速完成这件事 整件事并继续我们的生活?
Oh, you celebrities.
哦,你们这些名人。
Busy, busy, busy.
忙,忙,忙。
Okay, here we go.
好的,我们开始吧。
Let me just find this little button here.
让我在这里找到这个小按钮。
Okay.
好的。
Oh, look at this.
哦,看看这个。
Oh, God, is it me?
天啊,是我吗?
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
This guy, take a look.
这个人,你看一下。
He's adjusting his to pay.
他正在调整自己的支付方式。
Oh, this is one for the Christmas party.
哦,这是圣诞晚会的。
Look at this.
看看这个。
Look at this.
看看这个。
Look at this.
看看这个。
Sarah, Sarah, get in here.
莎拉,莎拉,进来。
I think we got a keeper.
我想我们有一个守门员。
Look at this.
看看这个。
Do you know how many wedgies we get in
here a day?
你知道我们有多少楔子吗 一天在这里吗?
Yes.
是的。
Gee, I just forgot.
哎呀,我刚刚忘记了。
I left my twins, John and Kennedy Jr. in
the car.
我把我的双胞胎小约翰和肯尼迪留在了 车。
I don't know.
我不知道。
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等。
Here we go, Ms. Duffy.
开始吧,达菲女士。
Don't rush off.
别急着走。
We're coming right up to you, Ms. D...
我们正向您走来,D女士……
Here, just take this to any teller.
在这里,把这个交给任何出纳员即可。
They'll be able to help you.
他们将能够帮助你。
Well...
出色地...
Thank you.
谢谢。
And I guess you'll all be seeing me at the
Christmas party.
我想你们都会在 圣诞晚会。
Mr. Fleming?
弗莱明先生?
I'm sorry to disturb you.
很抱歉打扰您。
I'm Richard Kurinski, Shelley's friend.
我是理查德·库林斯基,雪莱的朋友。
The dog, lady.
狗,女士。
Oh, Shelley.
哦,雪莱。
Yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊。
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么?
Well, I'm afraid she's come
to realize that she misses
好吧,恐怕她来了
Bonnie Blinda more than
she ever thought she would.
意识到她比邦妮·布琳达更想念邦妮·布琳达 她曾经想过她会的。
And she's just made a big mistake.
她刚刚犯了一个大错误。
I mean, she is lost without her.
我的意思是,没有她,她就迷失了。
Mr. Fleming, I hate to have to ask this,
but...
弗莱明先生,我不想问这个, 但...
Is there any way we could have Bonnie
Blinda back?
有什么办法可以让邦妮拥有 布琳达回来了?
Well, I don't know.
嗯,我不知道。
I'm going to have to talk to Joey.
我得和乔伊谈谈。
Come on.
快点。
You can do this.
你可以这样做。
I can't.
我不能。
I just can't.
我就是不能。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
It's such a coward.
真是个胆小鬼。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Fine.
美好的。
Bathroom door open.
浴室门打开。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Come on.
快点。
Come on.
快点。
I can't do this either.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表