剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
You'll have it by six.
六点前你就会收到它。
Welcome to the dark side.
欢迎来到黑暗面。
Annie, make me some coffee.
安妮,给我泡杯咖啡。
Uh, okay.
呃,好吧。
It's got to be something that will really
make Dell suffer.
它必须是真正能够实现的东西 让戴尔深受其害。
Oh, that was fast.
哦,那速度真快。
God, I have never seen you this petty.
天哪,我从来没见过你这么小气。
It really works for you.
它确实适合你。
Okay.
好的。
How about this?
这个怎么样?
Dell, I think it's time to make some
changes.
戴尔,我想是时候做一些了 变化。
Don't want me.
不想要我了
All right.
好的。
How about this?
这个怎么样?
Dell, I think it's time to make some
changes.
戴尔,我想是时候做一些了 变化。
I agree, and I'd like to start by
revealing myself.
我同意,并且我想从 暴露我自己。
I'm not sure.
我不知道。
All of Dell's macho friends know I base
these comic strips on real-life, right?
所有戴尔的大男子主义朋友都知道我的基础
这些漫画都是现实生活中的吧?
Right?
正确的?
Right.
正确的。
So... Yeah, I think it's
time to make some changes.
所以...是的,我想是的 是时候做出一些改变了。
I agree.
我同意。
And I'd like to start by revealing myself.
我想首先透露一下我自己。
You're lying.
你在撒谎。
How do you like my new dress?
你喜欢我的新衣服吗?
Now?
现在?
I know it.
我知道这。
Stripes make me look hippie, don't they?
条纹让我看起来很嬉皮,不是吗?
I can call this.
我可以这样称呼
Dalla and a blue dress.
达拉和蓝色连衣裙。
Simon and Garfunkel.
西蒙和加芬克尔。
Now I thought that was Mitch Ryder and the
Detroit wheels.
现在我以为那是米奇·莱德和 底特律轮子。
No, they're those nipples.
不,它们是那些乳♥头♥。
Simon and Garfunkel.
西蒙和加芬克尔。
Shelley, I have something to say to you.
雪莱,我有话要对你说。
Look, Shelley, I'm sorry to do this like
this.
听着,雪莱,我很抱歉这样做 这。
I know this is the wrong way to do
this, but... Shelley, I really think...
我知道这是错误的做法 这个,但是……雪莱,我真的认为……
Oh, perfect.
哦,完美。
Shelley, I think we should break up.
雪莱,我想我们应该分手。
Really?
真的吗?
You want to break up with me?
你想和我分手吗?
Okay, you're smiling just a little too
much.
好吧,你也笑了一点 很多。
This isn't like a Glenn Close thing,
is it?
这不像格伦·克洛斯的事 是吗?
No, don't you see?
不,你没看到吗?
Statistics show that couples
who break up and then get back
统计显示,夫妻
together have the best chance
of staying together forever.
分手然后复合的人最有机会 永远在一起。
What?
什么?
Richard, this is the best thing you could
do for us.
理查德,这是你能做的最好的事情 为我们做。
Now we can go off and have our foolish
little flings.
现在我们可以离开并做我们的傻事了 小小的狂欢。
And realize the error of our ways and then
get back together.
并认识到我们的方式的错误,然后 重归于好。
Shelley, Shelley, you don't understand.
雪莱,雪莱,你不明白。
I really want to split up.
我真的很想分手。
Well, of course you can't get back
together unless you split up, duh.
好吧,你当然回不去了 除非分手,否则就在一起,呵呵。
Shelley, please.
雪莱,请。
I'll see you when you come to your senses.
当你清醒过来时我会见到你。
Oh, I'm going to take this.
哦,我要接受这个。
Our grandchildren will love it.
我们的孙子们会喜欢它。
So as far as office Christmas parties go,
this one pretty much socks.
就办公室圣诞派对而言, 这一款几乎是袜子。
Big time.
很开心。
Yeah, thanks for the Christmas bonus and
uh... Here.
是的,谢谢你的圣诞奖金和 呃...这里。
Before I go... Richard.
在我走之前……理查德。
If you make a big deal about this,
you can't have it.
如果你把这件事小题大做的话 你不能拥有它。
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Wow, look at this rib.
哇,看看这根肋骨。
Bing!
宾!
I love this paper.
我喜欢这张纸。
Oh, you're one of those.
哦,你就是其中之一。
It's... it's um... Paris.
这是……嗯……巴黎。
Paris.
巴黎。
Yeah.
是的。
You painted me Paris?
你给我画了巴黎?
Huh?
啊?
See, it's uh... it's the sand that sunset
seen from the point north.
看,这是呃...这是日落时的沙子 从北点看。
I mean, I know it's a poor
substitute for the real thing, but um...
我的意思是,我知道这是一个穷♥人♥ 代替真实的东西,但是嗯...
No, Richard, it's...
不,理查德,这是...
It's beautiful.
很美丽。
And you know, the best part is uh... no
rude French people.
你知道,最好的部分是呃...不 粗鲁的法国人。
So uh... Richard, what are your plans for
Christmas?
那么呃...理查德,你有什么计划 圣诞节?
Oh, I don't know.
哦,我不知道。
I'll probably just try uh...
running from the subway to
我可能会尝试一下呃...
my apartment without getting
killed... like every day.
从地铁跑到我的公♥寓♥没有得到 被杀了……就像每天一样。
What about you?
你呢?
Well, you know, uh... I got myself a last
minute plane ticket to Wisconsin.
好吧,你知道,呃...我最后一次 飞往威斯康星州的一分钟机票。
I figured I was a miserable
enough, so why not surround
我以为我是一个悲惨的人
myself with mom and dad
and happily married siblings?
够了,为什么不在爸爸妈妈身边呢 和幸福婚姻的兄弟姐妹?
Of course, the pleasure of flying on the
busiest travel day of the year.
当然,还有飞行的乐趣 一年中最繁忙的旅行日。
So... So... Hey, look, we're standing
under this cilantro.
所以...所以...嘿,看,我们站着 在这个香菜下。
Yes, we should say goodbye.
是的,我们该说再见了。
Oh... Hey, Merry Christmas, Richard.
哦...嘿,圣诞快乐,理查德。
Caroline?
卡罗琳?
No.
不。
Richard, tell.
理查德,告诉我。
Tell?
告诉?
Annie?
安妮?
Tell!
告诉!
Oh, now all we need is Donner and Blitzen.
哦,现在我们需要的是唐纳和布利岑。
We got a sleight ride.
我们的旅程很顺利。
Take a minute.
花一分钟时间。
Oh, yeah, I'm just uh... leaving.
哦,是的,我只是呃...离开。
Uh... Okay.
呃……好吧。
Good luck.
祝你好运。
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Well, I got the feeling that things went
pretty badly at lunch.
嗯,我感觉事情进展顺利 午餐时非常糟糕。
You know, look, Dale, we don't have
anything to say to each other.
你知道,听着,戴尔,我们没有 有什么话要对彼此说。
It's over.
结束了。
I'll come on, Caroline, even though we're
not dating, can't we still be friends?
我会来的,卡罗琳,即使我们 不约会了,我们还不能做朋友吗?
I don't think you're capable of being
friends.
我不认为你有能力成为 朋友们。
Well, I'd like to give it a try.
嗯,我想尝试一下。
That's why I got you this.
这就是为什么我给你这个。
No, you're not supposed to give me a
present.
不,你不应该给我 展示。
We just broke up.
我们刚刚分手。
Besides, I'm all out of fruitcake.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表