剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
It's still wet, by the way.
顺便说一下,它还是湿的。
Oh, I'm so embarrassed.
哦,我好尴尬。
Oh, don't be.
哦,别这样。
Creagle did the same thing.
克里格尔也做了同样的事情。
You decided which piece you'd like to
exhibit?
你决定了你想要哪件作品 展览?
Uh, look, about the Kenneth...
Look, I have a real problem.
呃,看,关于肯尼思…… 听着,我有一个真正的问题。
Kenneth, I love you.
肯尼斯,我爱你。
You know that.
你知道的。
You're the mother I never had,
but...
你是我从未有过的母亲 但...
Where do you find these workers?
你在哪里找到这些工人?
How hard can it be to hang a collage
facing north?
挂一幅拼贴画有多难 朝北?
It has a compass in it.
它里面有一个指南针。
Howard Berman, Richard Kerensky.
霍华德·伯曼,理查德·克伦斯基。
He's also on the show.
他也在节目中。
I can't stop to be social.
我无法停止社交。
I'm in crisis.
我正处于危机之中。
I'm dealing with people who don't have to
stand the polarity of my art.
我正在和那些不需要的人打交道 忍♥受我艺术的极性。
The glasses work for you, by the way.
顺便说一句,这副眼镜很适合你。
Will you fix it?
你会修复它吗?
How are it relaxed?
怎么样才算放松呢?
I'll navigate my way over there in a
moment.
我将导航到那里 片刻。
And I saw a price list for the show.
我看到了演出的价目表。
I thought we'd agreed on 14th when you
invited me to join the show.
我以为我们在 14 号♥就达成了一致,当时你 邀请我参加演出。
Excuse me for a second, but do you mean
$40,000?
打扰一下,但是你的意思是 40,000 美元?
Yes.
是的。
Now, Howard, I told
you I wanted every piece
现在,霍华德,我告诉
in this show to go
for between 20 and 30.
你我希望这个节目中的每一件作品都消失 20 到 30 之间。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起。
But is that per painting or for the whole
lot, including the fixtures?
但这是每幅画还是整体 很多,包括固定装置?
Oh, no.
哦,不。
No.
不。
Let me just... Let
me get this straight.
让我...让 我明白了。
Now, you expect to sell my painting for
$30,000?
现在,你希望把我的画卖♥♥掉 30,000 美元?
No, well, Richard, you're new.
不,好吧,理查德,你是新来的。
You'll probably have to settle for around
20.
你可能不得不满足于 20.
Now, what was the problem you wanted to
talk to me about?
现在,您想要解决的问题是什么 跟我谈谈?
I just have no idea what to do for Liza
Manelli's birthday.
我只是不知道该为丽莎做什么 马内利生日。
LAUGHTER
笑声
I knew I should know more in color.
我知道我应该对颜色有更多的了解。
I feel like Kermit the Frog.
我觉得自己像青蛙克米特。
Hey, who's going to notice your dress when
you got that great new hairstyle?
嘿,谁会注意到你的衣服 你有那个很棒的新发型吗?
You don't like my dress?
你不喜欢我的衣服?
Man, I cannot win.
伙计,我赢不了。
Check out the guys.
看看那些家伙。
Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.
同性恋,同性恋,同性恋,同性恋,同性恋。
Who cares?
谁在乎?
Ooh, see ya.
哦,再见。
Leave it to Annie to find the needle in
the haystack.
让安妮去找针吧 干草堆。
Okay, you know the deal.
好吧,你知道这笔交易。
20 minutes then we're out of here.
20分钟后我们就离开这里。
Dale, would you stop being so uptight?
戴尔,你能别再这么紧张了吗?
Can't help a Caroline.
无法帮助卡罗琳。
Me and a room full of gay men?
我和一屋子男同性恋?
Come on.
快点。
That was what walked
into a room full of pit
就这样走进了一个满是坑的房♥间
bulls with a portrait
shot tied in my head.
公牛与肖像 子弹打在我的头上。
It's a Caroline come on.
这是卡罗琳来吧。
Well, here it is.
嗯,就在这里。
Richard, we are so proud.
理查德,我们非常自豪。
I see you went with nude female reclining
after all.
我看到你和裸体女性斜倚一起去了 毕竟。
You sure that was such a wise choice for
this crime?
你确定这是一个明智的选择 这个罪名?
Couldn't get a sitter, huh?
找不到保姆吧?
Okay, okay, Kodak moment.
好吧,好吧,柯达时刻。
Oh, no, Caroline.
哦,不,卡罗琳。
Can't buy your picture.
买♥♥不到你的照片。
Come on.
快点。
Okay, look, Graham.
好吧,听着,格雷厄姆。
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等。
Be sure you get the price tag in.
确保你拿到了价格标签。
20,000.
20,000。
20,000.
20,000。
Wow, look at this one.
哇,看看这个。
$30,000.
30,000 美元。
I could get a BMW for that.
我可以为此买♥♥一辆宝马。
Oh, look at this one.
哦,看看这个。
Are you doing okay with this?
你还好吗?
Caroline, I mean, this could be my big
break.
卡罗琳,我的意思是,这可能是我的重大突破。
And it's not exactly how I pictured it,
but I mean, I mean, if somebody actually
而且事情并不完全是我想象的那样
但我的意思是,我的意思是,如果有人真的
buys my painting, you know,
I'll finally be able to look at
买♥♥我的画,你知道,
myself in the mirror and know
that I'm a professional artist.
我终于能够看着镜子里的自己并知道 我是一名职业艺术家。
I'm so sweet.
我真是太可爱了
Is it okay if I hug you?
我拥抱你可以吗?
Go ahead.
前进。
I told everybody you were a lesbian.
我告诉所有人你是女同性恋。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Do you have the time?
你有时间吗?
Oh, hey, no, thanks, man, but I'm
straight.
哦,嘿,不,谢谢,伙计,但我 直的。
Oh, oh.
哦,哦。
I guess you people don't tell time.
我猜你们这些人不会告诉时间。
Caroline, is that you?
卡罗琳,是你吗?
Alan.
艾伦.
I thought you were in Norway.
我还以为你在挪威呢
Oh.
哦。
Oh, well, it was, but you can all need so
many sardines.
哦,好吧,是的,但是你们都需要这样 许多沙丁鱼。
Wait a minute.
等一下。
This isn't my cut.
这不是我的剪辑。
What?
什么?
Good.
好的。
You're seeing someone else, aren't you?
你正在看别人,不是吗?
Alan, it's not what you think.
艾伦,事情不是你想的那样。
Oh, please.
哦,拜托。
I'm not a fool.
我不是傻子。
Okay, Alan.
好的,艾伦。
I didn't want you to
have to find out this way,
我不想让你这么做
but it was only once, and
it didn't mean anything.
必须通过这种方式找出来,但只有一次,而且 这没有任何意义。
After three years together, I don't even
know you anymore.
在一起三年后,我什至不 不再认识你了。
Alan, can't we start again?
艾伦,我们不能重新开始吗?
How about I come in next week?
我下周过来怎么样?
For what?
为了什么?
A mercy cut?
慈悲斩断?
I think not.
我认为不是。
Alan?
艾伦?
Alan, it's not excused, but I was drunk at
the time.
艾伦,这不是借口,但我当时喝醉了 时间。
Annie, Annie.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表