剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
I must tell him to go.
我必须叫他走。
No, no, no, Remo.
不,不,不,雷莫。
Remo, no.
雷莫,不。
No.
不。
Senior del.
高级德尔。
Hey, Remo.
嘿,雷莫。
So good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你。
Come, I have reserved for you the best
table.
来吧,我已经为你保留了最好的 桌子。
The best.
最好的。
Hey, big shot.
嘿,大佬。
Come on, come on.
来吧,来吧。
Hey, Duff.
嘿,达夫。
Oh, del, is that you?
哦,德尔,是你吗?
Debbie, this is my friend, Caroline Duffy,
and her date.
黛比,这是我的朋友卡罗琳·达菲, 和她的约会对象。
Not much of a talker.
不太会说话。
Hey, he'll be here.
嘿,他会在这里。
He's just a little late.
他只是来晚了一点。
So, del tells me you draw that little
Caroline cartoon.
所以,德尔告诉我你画得那么少 卡罗琳卡♥通♥.
Yeah, you read my comics, too?
对了,你也看我的漫画吗?
No, I stopped reading the funniest when I
was a child.
不,当我停止阅读最有趣的书时 是个孩子。
Oh, so you must be a week behind.
哦,那你肯定晚了一个星期。
Oh, dear.
哦亲爱的。
These knives, they're dirty.
这些刀,它们很脏。
Just let me get them over there.
让我把他们送到那里吧。
Beast.
兽。
Hello, Beast.
你好,野兽。
Oh, right, that'll scare the burglars.
哦,对了,这样会吓到小偷的。
Boy.
男生。
All right, don't touch these.
好吧,别碰这些。
Back.
后退。
Hi, it's Caroline.
嗨,我是卡罗琳。
You know the drill.
你知道该怎么做。
Caroline, this is Jeff Gault from the
street.
卡罗琳,这是杰夫·高特(Jeff Gault) 街道。
Listen, I hope you check your messages
because something came up.
听着,我希望你检查你的消息 因为发生了一些事情。
I tried reaching you at re-mails, but...
Jeffrey, who are we on the phone with?
我尝试通过重新邮件联♥系♥您,但是... 杰弗里,我们在和谁打电♥话♥?
Sweetheart, I'm calling for the weather
report.
亲爱的,我在呼唤天气 报告。
Right.
正确的。
It better not be one of your tramps.
最好不要成为你的流浪汉之一。
Susan, just hang up.
苏珊,挂断电♥话♥吧。
Gotta go.
得走了。
Maybe we can do this some other time.
也许我们可以改天再做这件事。
Call you.
打电♥话♥给你。
Oh, this is much better than a Swiss
documentary.
哦,这比瑞士人好多了 记录。
Keep walking, just keep walking.
继续走,继续走。
Oh, Caroline.
哦,卡罗琳。
Richard, what are you doing here?
理查德,你来这里做什么?
I called, but there's no reservation under
your name.
我打电♥话♥了,但是没有预约 你的名字。
Jeff of the street is not coming.
街上的杰夫不会来。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I was at your place when he called your
answering machine.
当他给你打电♥话♥时我正在你那里 答录机。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
What lame excuse did he use?
他用了什么蹩脚的借口?
Well, I'm sure it was gonna be a good one,
but his wife interrupted.
嗯,我确信这会是一件好事, 但他的妻子打断了他。
His wife?
他的妻子?
He's married?
他结婚了?
If it means anything to you, I don't think
it'll last.
如果这对你来说有什么意义的话,我不认为 它会持续下去。
This is just perfect.
这太完美了。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
You're not gonna cry, are you?
你不会哭的,是吗?
Now, I don't deal too well with crying.
现在,我不太擅长哭泣。
Oh, Richard, you don't deal too well with
daylight savings time.
哦,理查德,你处理得不太好 夏令时。
Well, um, enjoy your meal, huh?
好吧,嗯,用餐愉快吧?
So, uh, hi.
所以,呃,嗨。
How are you?
你好吗?
Del Cassidy.
德尔·卡西迪.
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
Uh, Richard Karinski.
呃,理查德·卡林斯基。
Richard is my... Caroline's guy.
理查德是我的……卡罗琳的人。
Sorry, babe, I would have been here
sooner, but, uh, I was in surgery all day.
抱歉,宝贝,我本来会在这里的 更快,但是,呃,我整天都在做手术。
Yeah.
是的。
That transplant took a lot longer than I
thought.
那次移植花费的时间比我长得多 想法。
So, uh, what's good after this afternoon,
anything but liver?
那么,呃,今天下午之后有什么好的, 除了肝脏还有什么吗?
So, uh, hey, dull.
所以,呃,嘿,无聊。
Del.
德尔。
Whatever, join us.
不管怎样,加入我们吧。
No, I've gotta get back to my date.
不行,我得回去约会了。
The sooner we eat, the sooner we can go
back to my place.
吃得越早,走得越早 回到我的地方。
Oh, well, you won't be the only ones
racing through your meal.
哦,好吧,你不会是唯一的人 快速地吃完你的饭菜。
Well, careful you don't choke.
嗯,小心别噎住了。
Won't matter.
没关系。
I'm with the doctor.
我和医生在一起。
Wow, Richard.
哇,理查德。
That was so sweet.
那真是太甜蜜了。
Don't thank me.
别谢我。
I'm still on the clock.
我还在准时。
And I'm looking at lobster.
我正在看龙虾。
So, no one liked my paintings in Rome
either, but, uh, well, it was just as
所以,在罗马没有人喜欢我的画
well, because after Julia left me,
I couldn't paint anymore.
要么,但是,呃,好吧,这样也好,因为在朱莉娅离开我之后,
我不能再画画了。
She broke your heart.
她伤了你的心。
No, she broke my paintbrush.
不,她弄坏了我的画笔。
Of course she broke my heart.
当然,她伤了我的心。
I mean, I was in love with her,
you know?
我的意思是,我爱上了她, 你知道?
Sincere amore.
真挚的爱。
The kind of love you never have to
question.
那种你永远不需要的爱 问题。
Wow.
哇。
Well, um, Richard, uh, thanks for being
there for me tonight.
嗯,嗯,理查德,呃,谢谢你的存在 今晚就在我身边。
Yeah, well, uh, thanks for telling me what
sweetbreads were before I ordered them.
是的,嗯,谢谢你告诉我什么 在我点之前就已经有牛杂碎了。
Oh, you're here.
哦,你来了。
Um, I called.
嗯,我打电♥话♥了。
There was no answer, so I thought you two
might have been walking the cat.
没有答案,所以我以为你们两个 可能是在遛猫。
Interesting euphemism.
有趣的委婉说法。
But since you're
not... Walking the cat?
但既然你是 不是……遛猫吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I thought I'd drop off your key,
just, you know, slip it under your door.
我以为我会丢下你的钥匙 只是,你知道,把它塞进你的门缝里。
I've got a copy of your key.
我有你的钥匙的副本。
Me, too.
我也是。
But you're just loving this, aren't you?
但你只是喜欢这个,不是吗?
You know, this is a big mistake.
你知道,这是一个很大的错误。
I'm just gonna get...
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我只是要得到... 不,不,不,不,不,不。
Look, you stay.
看,你留下来。
I'm just, uh, just on my way.
我只是,呃,正在路上。
Early surgery tomorrow.
明天早点手术。
What hospital do you work out of,
anyway?
你在哪家医院工作, 反正?
Actually, I've got my own place.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表