剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
but fails.
孩子去世后,她努力寻找生活的意义, 但失败了。
Well, happy birthday to you.
嗯,祝你生日快乐。
Buns of steel, abs of steel, quads of
steel.
钢包子、钢腹肌、四边形 钢。
What do you like, watch these and eat
bacon?
你喜欢什么,看这些然后吃 熏肉?
Oh, hey, look at that.
哦,嘿,看看那个。
It's your birthday today.
今天是你的生日。
Yeah, I almost forgot.
是的,我差点忘了。
Ouch.
哎哟。
Thirty.
三十。
Look, if you don't mind, I'm kind of in a
hurry.
听着,如果你不介意的话,我有点 匆忙。
So, do you like remembering tracks and
stuff?
那么,你喜欢记住足迹吗? 东西?
Why don't you just put that in a bag so I
can just say, hey, be nice.
你为什么不把它放进袋子里,这样我 只能说,嘿,乖一点。
On your birthday, you rent one,
you get one free.
在你生日那天,你租了一个, 你可以免费获得一份。
And this is the free one.
这是免费的。
A phrase, I'm sure she said countless
times before.
一句话,我相信她已经说过无数次了 以前有过几次。
The passion of Anna is yuck.
安娜的热情令人厌恶。
Hey, Rima.
嘿,莉玛。
I want to say to Catalina.
我想对卡塔利娜说。
Oh, how beautiful you look.
哦,你看上去多漂亮啊。
Except for that big vein bulging on your
forehead.
除了你身上凸出的大静脉 前额。
I'm going to meet Dale and his parents for
dinner tonight.
我要去见戴尔和他的父母 今晚吃晚饭。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
But it appealed you to hire a babysitter.
但它吸引你雇一个保姆。
I see she's even more nurturing than Dale
described her.
我发现她比戴尔更有教养 描述了她。
I put them at the VIP table.
我把它们放在 VIP 桌上。
Very irritating paints in the butt.
屁♥股♥上的油漆非常刺♥激♥。
Who asked you?
谁问你了?
What, you're the boss.
什么,你是老板。
You don't even get to make a joke.
你连开玩笑都没有资格。
I'm about to say anything.
我正要说什么。
So, is Dale in the man's room?
那么,戴尔在男人的房♥间里吗?
Seeing you, Dale has not yet arrived.
看到你,戴尔还没有到。
No.
不。
No.
不。
Tell me you're kidding.
告诉我你在开玩笑。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
I had a dream about this.
我有一个关于这个的梦想。
Only in my dream, I was start naked.
只有在梦里,我才开始赤身裸体。
And Dale's mother had this big lizard head
and all these snakes for hair.
戴尔的妈妈有一个大蜥蜴头 还有所有这些为了头发的蛇。
Well, at least you're not naked.
好吧,至少你没有赤身裸体。
You know, I don't need this.
你知道,我不需要这个。
What am I going to do, Remo?
我该怎么办,雷莫?
But perhaps you'd like to hide in the
kitchen and to see your Dale arrives.
但也许你想躲在 厨房♥并看到你的戴尔到达。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
I'm an adult.
我是成年人了。
If I can make small talk with my
gynecologist during an exam, I can do this.
如果我能和我的孩子闲聊 妇科医生在检查期间,我可以这样做。
Not care.
不在乎。
Let's toss this lobster into the pot and
see if she screams.
我们把龙虾扔进锅里 看看她是否尖叫。
I said, Jin!
我说金!
You can't read a bottle.
你无法读懂瓶子的内容。
I suggest you find somebody who can.
我建议你找一个有能力的人。
Kitchen?
厨房♥?
Okay.
好的。
Of all the pets I've ever had,
you are the very best.
在我养过的所有宠物中, 你是最棒的。
Here they start with you as you scurry to
your nest.
在这里,当你匆匆忙忙时,他们从你开始 你的巢。
Charlie cockroaches are not cats.
查理蟑螂不是猫。
They are a few names of them.
他们是其中的几个名字。
Look, Charlie, in case you haven't
noticed, I'm not having a good day.
听着,查理,万一你还没有 注意到了,我今天过得不太好。
Okay, my parents are in town.
好吧,我父母在城里。
The printers are on strike.
印刷厂正在罢♥工♥。
Caroline's freaked out.
卡罗琳吓坏了。
Did I mention my parents are in town?
我有没有提到我的父母在城里?
Boy, it kind of makes you wonder what else
could go wrong, huh?
男孩,这让你想知道还有什么 可能会出错,是吧?
Wow.
哇。
I hope I didn't do that with my mind.
我希望我不是故意那样做的。
Who is it?
是谁?
It's Danny.
是丹尼。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
We've grabbed the wrong tape at the store.
我们在商店拿错了磁带。
We did?
我们做到了?
Yeah.
是的。
All right, all right, hold on,
hold on.
好吧好吧,坚持住, 坚持,稍等。
Well, hurry up, will you?
嗯,快点,好吗?
There's a junkie passed out in the
stairwell.
里面有一个瘾君子昏倒了 楼梯间。
That's the super.
这就是超级。
Here.
这里。
Hey.
嘿。
So where's the party?
那么聚会在哪里呢?
It got postponed.
它被推迟了。
Why?
为什么?
Because of the fire.
因为火灾。
Fire?
火?
What fire?
什么火?
What difference does it make it out now?
现在做出来有什么区别呢?
The last thing I want to do is butt in.
我想做的最后一件事就是插♥进♥去。
Good, good night.
好,晚安。
But listen, there's nothing to be ashamed
of about being alone.
但听着,没有什么可羞耻的 关于孤独。
We're in the same boat.
我们在同一条船上。
To be honest, Richard, I had a date
tonight and I got stood up.
说实话,理查德,我有个约会 今晚我站起来了。
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Back up, back up.
备份,备份。
As long as you're being honest,
there really isn't a party.
只要你诚实, 确实没有聚会。
Well, that's pathetic, because that was
lying.
嗯,这很可悲,因为那是 说谎。
I mean, you think a date would doubt me.
我的意思是,你认为约会对象会怀疑我。
So you know, thanks so much for the
birthday cheer.
所以你知道,非常感谢 生日欢呼。
And now, good night.
现在,晚安。
Oh, Richard, you don't let a little bad
birthday get you down.
哦,理查德,你别让一点坏事发生 生日让你沮丧。
We all have bad birthdays.
我们都有糟糕的生日。
I mean, I remember when I turned 14,
I just got breast.
我是说,我记得当我14岁的时候 我刚刚丰胸。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
But did I say, please sit down?
但我有说过请坐下吗?
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
I am in the middle of a story.
我正处于一个故事的中间。
Where was I?
我当时在哪儿?
As usual, your breasts.
像往常一样,你的乳♥房♥♥。
Right.
正确的。
Wow, that must take you a long time.
哇,那一定要花很长时间。
Got me.
明白我了。
I had to desecrate.
我不得不亵渎。
Now, when you're dealing with a homemade
angel head, you've got to be very delicate.
现在,当你处理自♥制♥的 天使头,你一定很精致。
Place a want to strand a bust in the water
one at a time.
将想要搁浅的半身像放入水中 一次一个。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Okay, I'm out of here.
好吧,我要离开这里了。
Hello.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表