剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Do you think and what I'm thinking?
你的想法和我的想法一样吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样。
Well, you got to expect it when you hire
someone without references.
好吧,当你雇用时你必须期待它 没有参考资料的人。
Richard, you're accusing Richard?
理查德,你在指控理查德吗?
Why would he steal his own painting?
他为什么要偷自己的画呢?
Come on, Caroline.
来吧,卡罗琳。
Who else would want it?
还有谁想要它?
Annie, wake up and smell the coffee.
安妮,醒来闻闻咖啡的味道。
Which I can no longer make because I no
longer have a coffee maker.
我不能再做,因为我不 不再有咖啡机。
An ex-con.
一个有前科的人。
Sleeps at your place.
睡在你的地方。
Where you have a key to my place on a hook
that says Caroline's apartment.
你把我家的钥匙挂在钩子上 那是卡罗琳的公♥寓♥。
And the next morning I wake up and all my
stuff is gone.
第二天早上我醒来,我所有的 东西不见了。
Are you saying my Steven is a thief?
你是说我的史蒂文是小偷?
Hey, it's not just me.
嘿嘿,不只我一个人这样。
A jury of his peers agreed.
由他的同行组成的陪审团同意了。
Well, if you're so sure Steven did it,
why didn't you tell the cops?
好吧,如果你确定是史蒂文干的, 你为什么不告诉警♥察♥?
Because you're my friend.
因为你是我的朋友。
My delusional friend?
我的妄想朋友?
My friend.
我的朋友。
I'm not delusional.
我没有妄想。
If anyone's delusional, it's you.
如果有人有妄想症,那就是你。
Annie, Annie, let's just forget about it.
安妮,安妮,我们还是忘掉这件事吧。
I can get new stuff.
我可以获得新东西。
I'll get new locks and you can get at what
a new boyfriend.
我会买♥♥新锁,你可以得到什么 一个新男朋友。
I will.
我会。
Look, let's just forget about this.
听着,让我们忘记这件事吧。
No.
不。
No, let's not just forget about this.
不,我们不要忘记这一点。
In fact, I'll prove you wrong.
事实上,我会证明你错了。
I'll tell Steven you bought a new TV.
我会告诉史蒂文你买♥♥了一台新电视。
And you're on vacation.
而你正在度假。
And I'll leave him completely alone in my
apartment and see what he does.
我会让他完全独自一人在我的 公♥寓♥,看看他做了什么。
And you'll see, will that make you feel
better?
你会看到,这会让你感觉 更好的?
Yes.
是的。
Being proven right always makes me feel
better.
被证明是正确的总是让我感觉 更好的。
Fine.
美好的。
Good.
好的。
Well, it was cute the first five times.
嗯,前五次很可爱。
Come on, before.
来吧,之前。
Man.
男人。
I thought to stake out with Emilio Estavez
was bad.
我想和埃米利奥·埃斯塔维兹一起监视 很糟糕。
At least it only lasted an hour and a
half.
至少只持续了一个小时 一半。
Joel, just, Steven's not coming.
乔尔,只是,史蒂文不会来。
Now, you did tell me we were going out
tonight, didn't you?
现在,你确实告诉我我们要出去 今晚,不是吗?
Yep.
是的。
Did you say that my new TV had picture and
picture?
你是不是说我的新电视有图像和 图片?
Yeah, right after I told him your blender
went all the way to Froppay.
是的,就在我告诉他你的搅拌机之后 一路走到Froppay。
Oh, that looks so big.
哦,看起来好大啊。
Oh, and here comes a bunny rabbit.
哦,来了一只小兔子。
Oh, that's a big hill for the bunny to
climb.
哦,那是兔子爬的一座大山 爬。
No, no, don't get it.
不,不,别明白。
I might be even trying to see if we're
here.
我什至可能想看看我们是否 这里。
Oh, yeah, a lot of criminals call ahead to
place their orders.
哦,是的,很多犯罪分子提前打电♥话♥来 下订单。
Safe time.
安全时间。
Hi, it's Caroline.
嗨,我是卡罗琳。
You know the drill.
你知道该怎么做。
God, I hate my voice.
天哪,我讨厌我的声音。
Hi, it's Richard.
嗨,我是理查德。
I know it's late, but I'm not coming into
work tomorrow.
我知道已经晚了,但我不会来 明天工作。
It's just been too devastating.
这实在是太具有破坏性了。
She's just a painting.
她只是一幅画。
I know to you, it's just a painting.
我知道你知道,这只是一幅画。
I feel like blood has been drained for my
bloody, you know, so let me know if you
我感觉我的血已经被抽干了
hear anything.
该死,你知道,所以如果你听到什么消息请告诉我。
Gotta go.
得走了。
And he is amazing.
他很了不起。
He can ruin an evening without even being
here.
他甚至可以在不被打扰的情况下毁掉一个晚上 这里。
Okay, I'm out of here.
好吧,我要离开这里了。
See, I got a gorgeous
trustworthy boyfriend who is
看吧,我有一个美丽的
at this moment across the
hall waiting in bed for me.
值得信赖的男朋友此时此刻就在异国他乡 大厅在床上等我。
Not your TV.
不是你的电视。
Not your battery-operated appliances.
不是您的电池供电设备。
Although they are fun.
虽然他们很有趣。
Me.
我。
So when you're ready to apologize,
you just let me know.
所以当你准备好道歉时 你只要让我知道就可以了。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
This is it.
就是这样。
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Hey, I think you should be the one
answering questions, Mr. I heard a noise.
嘿,我想你应该是那个人 正在回答先生的问题时,我听到了吵闹声。
Hey, heard a noise.
嘿,听到有声音。
And I knew you'd been
having some trouble
我知道你曾经
lately, so I just came
over to check it out.
最近遇到点麻烦所以才来的 过来检查一下。
And he knew you would have
been having some trouble
他知道你会
lately, and he just
came over to check it out.
最近遇到了一些麻烦,他只是 过来查看一下。
Oh, come on.
哦,来吧。
Well, we weren't making noise.
还好我们没有吵闹。
What?
什么?
Am I the only one here that sees what's
going on?
我是这里唯一看到的人吗 发生什么事了?
Look, just admit you stole my stuff.
听着,承认你偷了我的东西吧。
That's all I want to hear.
这就是我想听的。
What is this set up?
这是什么设置?
And you, you said you were visiting a sick
friend.
而你,你说你要去探望病人 朋友。
Stephen Honey, I can explain it.
斯蒂芬亲爱的,我可以解释一下。
to you, Annie.
给你,安妮。
At two.
两点。
Prison production, Julius Caesar.
监狱制♥作♥,朱利叶斯·凯撒。
Stephen, I was trying to prove to Caroline
that you were innocent.
斯蒂芬,我想向卡罗琳证明 你是无辜的。
Too bad you didn't live up to your end of
the deal.
可惜你没能走到最后 这笔交易。
Ah, so this is how it turns out.
啊,原来是这样啊。
I can't believe you.
我不敢相信你。
And you're just like all the rest.
你和其他人一样。
I mean, you make a mistake.
我的意思是,你犯了一个错误。
You pay your debt to society.
你偿还了对社会的债务。
You work to turn your life around.
你努力改变你的生活。
You meet somebody you think maybe.
你遇到了一个你认为可能的人。
Don't!
不!
Don't!
不!
Better than I just go.
比我直接走要好。
Goodbye, Annie.
再见,安妮。
I hope you're happy.
我希望你幸福。
I am not happy.
我不高兴。
Didn't you think there was a small chance
you could have been wrong about this?
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表