剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
而你却没有毕业,因为...
Richard, I'm never going to tell you
anything if you just throw it in my face.
理查德,我永远不会告诉你 任何东西,只要你把它扔到我脸上。
Okay.
好的。
Here you go.
干得好。
What is that?
那是什么?
Well, uh, you're out of ice.
嗯,呃,你没冰了。
It's a frozen chicken.
这是一只冷冻鸡。
Not sure.
没有把握。
That's so sweet.
太甜了。
No one ever put a chicken under me before.
以前从来没有人把一只鸡放在我下面。
Yeah, well.
是的,好吧。
In some cultures, this would mean we're
married.
在某些文化中,这意味着我们 已婚。
What?
什么?
What, what, what, what, wait, wait,
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
什么什么什么什么等等等等 等等,等等,等等,等等,等等。
What do you need a race?
比赛需要什么?
That little daisy on her dress,
it's crooked.
她裙子上的那朵小雏菊, 它是弯曲的。
Oh, god, I'm being punished for something
in a past life.
哦,上帝,我因为某件事而受到惩罚 在前世。
Now, do you need me to blow on it?
现在,需要我吹它吗?
No, I can handle that.
不,我能处理好。
Good.
好的。
Right after I get some ginger ale.
就在我喝了一些姜汁汽水之后。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不, 不,不。
Look, look, look.
看,看,看。
You blow, I'll get the ginger ale.
你吹,我去拿姜汁汽水。
Uh, unbelievable.
呃,难以置信。
I heard that.
我听到了。
That's good because I wanted you to.
这很好,因为我希望你这么做。
Nope, no ginger ale.
不,没有姜汁汽水。
What?
什么?
Now, in the beverage department,
you've got a bottle of flat champagne,
现在,在饮料部,
a jar of pickled brine.
你有一瓶无气香槟,一罐腌盐水。
And, uh, oh, they found this kid three
months ago.
而且,呃,哦,他们发现了这个孩子三 几个月前。
Okay, water.
好吧,水。
I'll just pretend it's ginger ale.
我就假装这是姜汁汽水。
You know, when I was in the first grade,
I got stung by a bee.
你知道,当我上一年级时, 我被蜜蜂蜇了。
And I had to go to nurse Wallom.
我还得去找沃洛姆护士。
And the only thing that made me feel
better was ginger ale.
唯一让我觉得 更好的是姜汁汽水。
Wow.
哇。
They make a film like
Shindler's List when
他们拍了一部像 辛德勒的名单
there's a story like
that begging to be told.
当有这样的故事时 乞求被告知。
Richard, I am not enjoying this.
理查德,我不喜欢这样。
You know what it's like when you hurt
yourself?
你知道当你受伤时是什么感觉 你自己?
No.
不。
Actually, I don't.
事实上,我不知道。
I've never been that careless.
我从来没有这么粗心过。
What?
什么?
You've never sprained an ankle or broken a
bone or stuffed a toe?
你从未扭伤过脚踝或骨折过 骨头还是脚趾?
No, not that I recall.
不,我不记得了。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Richard, spend your entire childhood
locked in your room?
理查德,度过你的整个童年 锁在你的房♥间里吗?
I had books.
我有书。
Hello.
你好。
This is for you.
这是给您的。
I found him kneeling outside my door.
我发现他跪在我的门外。
I swear, I was not looking through your
keyhole.
我发誓,我没有看你的 锁孔。
I don't have a keyhole.
我没有钥匙孔。
I thought I was going blind.
我以为我要瞎了。
Come on.
快点。
I brought your family up in the office.
我把你的家人带到了办公室。
Wow, look at all the fans I have.
哇,看看我有这么多粉丝。
Oh, it's just one guy.
哦,这只是一个人。
But if he gets out, you want to meet you.
但如果他出去了,你想见见你。
Why are you sitting on a chicken?
你为什么坐在鸡身上?
I feel good.
我感觉很好。
I finally hatched.
我终于孵化了。
I hurt my back and we ran out of ice.
我的背受伤了,我们的冰块也用完了。
Well, if you hurt your back, what are you
doing up?
好吧,如果你背部受伤了,那你又算什么呢? 做什么?
Go to bed.
睡觉。
She is trying to meet a deadline.
她正努力在最后期限前完成任务。
A deadline?
有最后期限吗?
Hey, don't... deadline.
嘿,别……截止日期。
I can... whatever I want up.
我可以……随心所欲。
Look, Caroline has a sense of
responsibility.
听着,卡罗琳有一种感觉 责任。
A concept your language has no word for.
一个你的语言中没有词语形容的概念。
Although I understand it does have 42 ways
to say, yeah, I'd love a drink sailor.
虽然我明白它确实有42种方式 说,是的,我想喝一杯水手。
Nice outfit, Richard.
衣服不错,理查德。
Your heart must skip a beat every time
Johnny Cash has a garage sailor.
你的心每次都要跳动一下 约翰尼·卡什有一个车♥库♥水手。
Stop it.
停止吧。
I'm in pain.
我很痛苦。
I have a deadline.
我有一个最后期限。
Everybody has to be really nice.
每个人都必须非常友善。
Caroline is not just a thing for you.
卡罗琳不仅仅适合你。
I wrote you a poem and I want you here.
我给你写了一首诗,我希望你在这里。
Hey, I heard your back is out.
嘿,我听说你的背出了问题。
I hope you're not a cripple.
我希望你不是一个瘸子。
That chicken must be good and cold because
I can see your nipple.
那只鸡一定又好吃又冷,因为 我可以看到你的乳♥头♥。
Okay, Charlie.
好吧,查理。
They're probably missing you back at the
office, huh?
他们可能正在想念你 办公室吧?
Not a chance.
没有机会。
I was once locked in a Xerox room for two
days.
我曾经被锁在两个人的复印室里 天。
Nobody noticed.
没有人注意到。
However, I do have 2,000 photocopies on my
butt.
不过,我的身上确实有 2,000 份复印件。 屁♥股♥。
Don't I need to have any ginger ale?
我不需要喝姜汁汽水吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Do you?
你?
No.
不。
Then I don't either.
那么我也不。
Get medicine here?
来这里买♥♥药?
Yeah, the doctor gave me these.
是的,医生给了我这些。
Oh, please.
哦,拜托。
I take these when I'm feeling good.
当我感觉良好时我会服用这些。
Yeah.
是的。
These little babies are what you want,
but don't mix them with vodka.
这些小宝贝就是你想要的, 但不要将它们与伏特加混合。
That's bad.
那很糟糕。
Well, it's good, but it's bad.
嗯,这很好,但也很糟糕。
Good news.
好消息。
I just called your syndicator.
我刚刚打电♥话♥给你的辛迪加人。
You can relax.
你可以放松一下。
You don't have to meet your deadline
today.
您不必在截止日期前完成 今天。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Oh, well, the newspapers
are going to double-run
哦,好吧,报纸
one of the other
strips in your place.
将双倍运行另一个 条带在你的地方。
Which other strips?
还有哪些条?
Uh, Kathy.
呃,凯西。
Kathy?
凯西?
Uh-oh.
呃哦。
What?
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表