剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
我非常感谢你强迫我 去看那个肯尼斯·阿♥拉♥伯人。
He loved my stuff.
他喜欢我的东西。
In fact, he compared my work to Cregal.
事实上,他将我的作品与克雷加尔进行了比较。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
Richard.
理查德.
Cregal?
克雷加尔?
Oh, that is so amazing.
哦,那真是太神奇了。
He did you hear that.
他确实让你听到了。
He compared his work to Cregal.
他将自己的作品与克雷加尔进行了比较。
You have no idea who that is, right?
你不知道那是谁,对吧?
No, but it sounds impressive.
不,但听起来令人印象深刻。
You bet.
你打赌。
And you want to hear the best part?
您想听最好的部分吗?
I am going to be in a show.
我要去参加一场表演。
Richard, your first show.
理查德,你的第一场演出。
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你高兴。
Hey, good girl in.
嘿嘿,好姑娘。
Yeah, that's great.
是的,那太好了。
Well, don't be a stranger.
好吧,别做陌生人。
Kenneth wants me to pick
a piece for the show, but I
肯尼斯要我选
can't do it on my own because
I'm just too close to them.
为演出准备的一件作品,但我自己做不到,因为 我只是离他们太近了。
So I thought since you two had a hand in
this, you might help me make the decision.
所以我想既然你们两个都参与其中 这个,你也许可以帮我做决定。
Now look, it's between these two and two
others.
现在看,就在这两个和两个之间 其他的。
I left in the stairwell.
我从楼梯间离开。
Oh, God, I hope they're safe.
哦,上帝,我希望他们安全。
Trust me, Richard.
相信我,理查德。
They're safe.
他们很安全。
What do you call this one?
你怎么称呼这个?
In her journey.
在她的旅程中。
He's the many short trip.
他是许多短途旅行的人。
I know if you ask me, you should call it,
catch up.
我知道如果你问我,你应该打电♥话♥给它, 赶上。
Catch up?
赶上?
Oh, why am I not surprised by your completely
reductionist perception of my work?
哦,为什么我对你的完全不感到惊讶 对我的工作的还原论看法?
Hey, who you calling a reductionist?
嘿,你说谁是还原论者?
You guys, guys, come on.
你们,你们,加油。
Richard, stop calling Dale a reductionist.
理查德,别再称戴尔为还原论者了。
Dale, stopping a reductionist.
戴尔,阻止还原论者。
Next problem.
下一个问题。
We call that one.
我们称之为那个。
Oh, nude female reclining.
哦,裸体女性斜躺着。
Better while, huh, Richie?
更好一点,是吧,里奇?
You'd probably take one
look at the Venus de Milo
你可能会选择一个
and say, hey, who needs
arms with jugs like these?
看看米洛的维纳斯,然后说,嘿,谁需要 手臂上有这样的水壶吗?
All right, all right, look.
好吧好吧,看吧。
Now keep him away from those.
现在让他远离那些。
I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
I'm going to get the other two.
我要去拿另外两个。
Hey, Richard.
嘿,理查德。
Hey, Charlie.
嘿,查理。
One of my paintings is going to be in a
show.
我的一幅画将出现在 展示。
On Broadway?
在百老汇?
Charlie, how could a painting be in a show
on Broadway?
查理,一幅画怎么可能出现在展览中 在百老汇?
It all starts with a dream.
这一切都始于一个梦想。
Okay.
好的。
Here's the comics trip for
the newspaper syndicate and
这是漫画之旅
here are the Christmas
cards for the arts department.
报纸辛迪加,这里是圣诞节 艺术系的卡片。
Wow, cool painting.
哇,画得很酷。
That's Richard.
那是理查德.
Whoa.
哇哦。
I just had this son to earth for French
fries.
我刚刚让这个儿子来到地球学习法语 薯条。
Charlie, if you like art, why don't you
come to Richard's show?
查理,如果你喜欢艺术,为什么不呢 来看理查德的表演吗?
It's going to be at the Arabian Gallery.
它将在阿♥拉♥伯画廊举♥行♥。
Oh, Dale, it's free street?
哦,戴尔,这是免费街道吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Huh.
呵呵。
I didn't know Richard was gay.
我不知道理查德是同性恋。
Girl?
女孩?
Okay.
好的。
What do you mean gay?
你说同性恋是什么意思?
Well, when two people are the same sex?
那么,当两个人是同性时呢?
Charlie, why would you think that Richard
is gay?
查理,你为什么会认为理查德 是同性恋吗?
Because only gay artists can show at the
Arabian Gallery.
因为只有同性恋艺术家才能在 阿♥拉♥伯画廊。
My brother's boyfriend, he's an artist,
and he had a show there.
我哥哥的男朋友 他是一位艺术家 他在那里举办了一场演出。
You know what?
你知道吗?
But don't tell my mom, it'd break her
heart.
但别告诉我妈妈,这会让她崩溃 心。
She thinks he's there, your doctor.
她认为他就在那儿,你的医生。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
This is going to crush Richard.
这会压垮理查德。
He has no idea.
他不知道。
Well, Caroline, let this be a lesson to
you next time.
好吧,卡罗琳,让这成为一个教训 下次你。
Mind your own business.
管好自己的事吧。
I don't understand it.
我不明白。
I mean, I just don't understand it.
我的意思是,我只是不明白。
I mean, if the gallery is just for gay
artists, why would Arabian choose me?
我的意思是,如果画廊只适合同性恋 艺术家,为什么阿♥拉♥伯会选择我?
Oh, it makes me sick.
哦,这让我恶心。
You know, people are so quick to judge.
你知道,人们的判断速度太快了。
I mean, just because you dress well,
you don't like sports.
我的意思是,仅仅因为你穿得好, 你不喜欢运动。
You go to the opera.
你去看歌♥剧。
Are you sure you have to drop out of the
show?
您确定必须退出吗 展示?
Yes, I have to drop out of the show.
是的,我必须退出这个节目。
I'm straight.
我是直的。
Richard, you've been dying to be in an art
show all your life.
理查德,你一直渴望从事艺术 展示你的全部生活。
Maybe you're being straight can be just
our little secret.
也许你是直的,也许只是 我们的小秘密。
That is a great idea.
这是个好主意。
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等,等等。
What are you suggesting that I lie and
pass myself off as gay?
你有什么建议我说谎 冒充自己是同性恋?
Quick, quick, lies me in at least
birthday.
快点,快点,至少让我陷入困境 生日。
Don't you have a fleet of sailors to
greet?
难道你们没有一支水手舰队吗? 迎接?
Very bitchy.
非常恶毒。
That's good.
那挺好的。
Richard, who is it going to hurt?
理查德,这会伤害谁?
Look, Caroline, I'm not ashamed of being
straight.
听着,卡罗琳,我并不以此为耻 直的。
In this day and age, I should be able to
walk into that gallery with a woman of my
在这个时代,我应该能够
arms and not feel like I'm being stared
and gocked at like some side show free.
和我怀里的一个女人走进那个画廊,我不会觉得自己被盯着看
并嘲笑一些免费的侧面表演。
In that case, do not bring the woman who
posed for this.
在这种情况下,不要带那个女人来。 为此。
Hello, Mr. Moravian?
你好,摩拉维安先生?
Richard.
理查德.
We've got to stop meeting like this so I
can...
我们必须停止这样的见面所以我 能...
Look, can I talk to you for a second?
听着,我可以和你谈谈吗?
Oh, sure.
哦,当然。
Oh, first, let me show you something.
哦,首先,让我给你看一些东西。
This is your wall.
这是你的墙。
It's where the creagle usually hangs.
这是克里格尔通常悬挂的地方。
Oh, my God, my own wall?
天哪,我自己的墙?
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表