剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
查理.
Charlie.
查理.
Charlie.
噢,理查德,让他走吧。
Oh, Richard, let him go.
一旦他被某种事物所束缚, 让他自己玩会更容易。
Once he's locked into something,
it's easier to just let him play it out.
就这样吧。
There you go.
这些来得有点晚了。
These were a little late.
我被夹在伴娘中间 重新审视。
I was caught in the middle of Bridesmaids
revisited.
是的,听着,理查德。
Yeah, listen, Richard.
听着,我知道卡罗琳真的很感激 你的工作又那么辛苦。
Look, I know Caroline really appreciate
your work and so hard.
你知道,为她完成这一切。
You know, getting all this done for her.
嗯,这是我的工作。
Well, it's my job.
是啊,但通常都是个活生生的贱♥人♥。
Yeah, but usually a bitch alive.
现在,卡罗琳压力很大 最近。
Now, Caroline's been pretty stressed out
lately.
而你真的挺过来了,
And you really came through for,
and I guess what I'm trying to say is,
我想我想说的是,我真的很感激。
I really appreciate that.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嗯,那真是令人毛骨悚然。
Well, that was really creepy.
听着,如果我问你的话,你为什么不说呢? 是我们婚礼的引座员吗?
Look, why don't you say if I asked you to
be an usher in our wedding?
我想说这是可悲的最后一次尝试 一个绝望的人。
I'd say it was the pathetic last attempt
of a desperate man.
很公平。
Fair enough.
现在,如果我告诉你这会是一个大事件呢? 对卡罗琳有利吗?
Now, what if I told you it'd be a big
favor to Caroline?
不。
Don't.
参加婚礼涉及很多事情 微笑。
Being in a wedding party involves a lot of
smiling.
我不认为我是你的人。
I don't think I'm your guy.
听着,我们都很感激。
Listen, we both really appreciate it.
我会考虑一下。
I'll think about it.
但如果我说是,我们就不必拥抱 正确的?
But if I say yes, we don't have to hug,
right?
告诉你什么。
Tell you what.
如果你这样做,你
If you do this, you
can have first choice of
可以优先选择要娶哪位新娘 沿着过道走。
which brides made to
walk down the aisle with.
哦,现在,有一个不错的选择。
Oh, now, there's a lovely option.
注射死刑、行刑队、 或电椅。
Lethal injection, firing squad,
or electric chair.
嘿,大家好,我刚刚看到卡罗琳。
Hey, everybody, I just saw Caroline.
她正在接受重新手术。
She's on a re-op.
卡罗琳也来了。
Caroline's coming too.
老兄,这是最好的惊喜派对 曾经有人为我扔过东西。
Man, this is the best surprise party
anyone's ever thrown for me.
嘿,听着。
Hey, listen.
疯狂的小男人。
Crazy little man.
但最后一次这个聚会不是为了 你。
But the last time this party is not for
you.
现在,你要离开吗?
Now, will you leave?
哦,是的,这只是一个巧合。
Oh, yeah, this is just a coincidence.
我的生日是七个半星期前 今天。
My birthday was seven and a half weeks ago
today.
戴尔派我去取一个包裹。
Dale sends me to pick up a package.
它不在这里。
It's not here.
我昨天到达并发现了。
I arrive and discover for yesterday.
不,等等,来吧。
No, wait, come on.
我不是白♥痴♥。
I'm not an idiot.
我刚刚听到电梯声。
I just heard the elevator.
她要下车了。
She's getting off.
嘿,安妮在哪儿?
Hey, where's Annie?
呃,谢谢。
Uh, thanks.
你们真是疯了。
You guys are nuts.
笑声 马帕里纳。
LAUGHTER Maparina.
我的表情好沮丧
My look's so upset.
你看起来就像我在剧中看到的那个女孩 昨晚的电影。
You look just like that girl I saw in the
movie last night.
哪部电影?
Which movie?
里面有一个一脸沮丧的女孩。
The one with the upset-looking girl in it.
但她只有一根手指。
But she only had one finger.
它从一百万英里开始。
It starts off in so mil.
不。
No.
停止。
Stop.
别为我毁了它。
Don't ruin it for me.
安妮?
Annie?
我不在你的淋浴间。
I'm not at your shower.
好吧,我不会去参加新娘送礼会 没有我的伴娘。
Well, I'm not going to my bridal shower
without my maid of honor.
好吧,我不知道你为什么让我成为你的 无论如何,伴娘。
Well, I don't know why you made me your
maid of honor anyway.
我一直无法处理 责任。
I've never been able to handle
responsibility.
当我年轻的时候,总是这样, 哦,那个安妮。
When I was younger, it was always,
oh, that Annie.
你永远不会知道她的情况。
You never know with her.
现在,哦,是那个安妮。
Now, it's, oh, that Annie.
你永远不会知道她的情况。
You never know with her.
看看,如果你真的这么负责任的话 人,我只是不会成为安妮。
Look, if you were this really responsible
person, I just wouldn't be Annie.
等等,我可以说得更好。
Wait, I can say that better.
这是真的。
It's true.
卡罗琳,想一想。
Caroline, think about it.
我的意思是,如果有一天我想要一个 生活像你一样吗?
I mean, what if one day I want to have a
life like yours?
我遇到了我的梦中情人。
I meet the man of my dreams.
结婚。
Get married.
有孩子。
Have kids.
然后我不知道。
And then I don't know.
将其中一份留在金伯利,换取三份 天。
Leave one of them at Jimbery for three
days.
首先,金伯利女士会打电♥话♥给 你。
First of all, the Jimbery lady would call
you.
其次,他没有搞砸 一切。
Second of all, he didn't screw up
everything.
第三,我们已经
And third of all, we've
got to get back to my
必须在查理之前回到我的公♥寓♥ 打开我所有的礼物。
apartment before Charlie
opens all my presents.
拿你的线。
Take your line.
对我忘记做的所有事情感到抱歉。
Sorry about all that stuff I forgot to do.
住口。
Shut up.
那就来吧。
Come on then.
我忘了我该怎么带这个 伤害。
I forgot how I'm supposed to bring this
hurt.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表