剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
controlled by the free machines.
货币供应量、利率,所有这些都是 由自♥由♥机器控制。
I wonder when the movie is going to start.
我想知道电影什么时候开始。
I'll just avoid staring directly at the
previews.
我会避免直视 预览。
You see, they've dropped these subliminal
messages from the film.
你看,他们已经放弃了这些潜意识的 电影中的信息。
But I mean, the previews are loaded with
them.
但我的意思是,预览已加载 他们。
I mean, you're watching Steven Seagal,
but you're thinking raising ads, you know?
我的意思是,你正在看史蒂文·西格尔,
但你正在考虑投放广♥告♥,你知道吗?
Actually, I'm thinking something else.
其实我在想别的事。
At least there's some passing attempt at
it.
至少有一些尝试 它。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
Hiccup, so what am I going to do?
希卡普,那我该怎么办?
Well, maybe if you just hold your breath
and stop talking, they'll go away.
好吧,也许如果你屏住呼吸 停止说话,他们就会消失。
Nope.
没有。
Hold my nose closed.
捂住我的鼻子。
Hold it.
握住它。
Are you sure your gentleman wouldn't like
the water?
你确定你的先生不喜欢 水?
You know what?
你知道吗?
Are you the lassarmatingle while you're
waiting?
当你在的时候你是lassarmatingle吗 等待?
Not even where we're fine.
甚至我们状况良好的地方也不行。
Oh, yeah, actually, I could use some more
of these.
哦,是的,实际上,我还可以使用更多 这些。
But of course.
当然。
That's good.
那挺好的。
Yeah.
是的。
There you are.
你就在那里。
No, Ramon, not the blue one's pink.
不,拉蒙,蓝色的不是粉色的。
But of course.
当然。
Okay, Del, they're two hours late.
好吧,德尔,他们迟到了两个小时。
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe
just maybe we've been stood up?
你有没有想过也许 也许我们已经站出来了?
Have you ever heard of a little thing
called traffic?
你听说过一件小事吗 这叫交通?
See you Del.
再见,德尔。
There's a telephone call for you.
有一个电♥话♥要打给你。
Stacy, I'm not sure.
史黛西,我不确定。
It was a little hard to hear of at the
sound of the giggling.
在现场听到这个消息有点困难 咯咯的笑声。
Sounds like Stacy.
听起来像史黛西。
Hey, what'd you get lost?
嘿,你丢了什么?
Uh -huh.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯。
Uh, hey, these things happen.
呃,嘿,这些事情发生了。
No, no, I understand.
不,不,我明白。
Um, good luck.
嗯,祝你好运。
I guess.
我猜。
Okay, Stacy and Sherry are not going to
meet us.
好吧,史黛西和雪莉不会去 与我们见面。
Apparently they've decided to see each
other.
显然他们已经决定要见一见 其他。
Every time I'm set up with a perfume
model.
每次我准备好香水 模型。
Well, thanks a lot, Del.
嗯,非常感谢,德尔。
Maybe next week we can double date with
some lesbian Playboy bunnies.
也许下周我们可以和 一些女同性恋花♥花♥公♥子♥兔子。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
That woman at the table behind you.
你后面那桌的那个女人。
Tell me, look.
告诉我,看看。
We had a one-night stand on the door
called her.
我们在门口订了一晚住宿 叫她。
You?
你?
No.
不。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
Maybe I should go get you some water.
也许我应该去给你拿点水。
Uh, it would help.
呃,会有帮助的。
I believe these hiccups could last for
days.
我相信这些打嗝可能会持续 天。
See, by platoon was given an experimental
drug when I was in the army.
看,按排进行了实验 我在部队的时候吸过毒。
And this is just one of the side effects.
这只是副作用之一。
Oh, I'm just going to go to the bathroom.
噢,我只是去趟洗手间。
Oh, yeah, I want you to go to the
bathroom.
哦,是的,我想让你去 浴室。
No, no, no, that's okay.
不不不,没关系。
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
I got it.
我得到了它。
I don't have to go anymore.
我不用再去了。
Jeanette.
珍妮特.
Uh, Paulette.
呃,保莱特。
Something with an ad.
有广♥告♥的东西。
Anyway, we had this major
intense evening seminar
无论如何,我们有这个专业
at this bar down at
the South Street seaport.
在这家酒吧举♥行♥的激烈晚间研讨会 南街海港。
And, um, I walked her home to Brooklyn
Heights.
然后,嗯,我送她回到布鲁克林的家 高地。
And we did it on the bridge.
我们在桥上做到了。
On the Brooklyn Bridge.
在布鲁克林大桥上。
She was a one-barrel, I was in the other.
她是一桶,我是另一桶。
That's lovely, you know.
那很可爱,你知道。
Maybe they'll put up a plaque.
也许他们会竖起一块牌匾。
Del Cassidy boinked here.
德尔卡西迪在这里搞砸了。
Well, can I just go now?
好吧,我现在可以走了吗?
No, hey, look.
不,嘿,看。
We got to figure a way to get out of here
without our scenes.
我们得想办法离开这里 没有我们的场景。
Look, why don't you build yourself a little
shield of in these saccharine packets?
听着,你为什么不稍微增强一下自己呢? 这些糖精包里有屏蔽吗?
No, maybe I should just go over and say
hello.
不,也许我应该过去说 你好。
Catch her off guard.
让她措手不及。
That way she won't have a chance to build
a bad esteem.
这样她就没有机会建造 受到不好的尊重。
We bolt.
我们螺栓。
You mean you're not going to slither out
of here on your belly?
你的意思是你不会溜出去 在你肚子上吗?
Oh, you're no fun at all.
噢,你一点也不有趣。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Del Cassidy, we're met at roleblings down
at the seaport.
德尔·卡西迪,我们在角色赛中见面 在海港。
I'm sorry, I don't really remember.
抱歉,我真的不记得了。
I walked you home across the bridge.
我送你过桥回家。
Sorry.
对不起。
Across the bridge.
过了桥。
You really don't remember me?
你真的不记得我了吗?
I lied, but I'm not very good at it.
我撒了谎,但我不太擅长撒谎。
Oh, okay.
哦好的。
Well, then I'm sorry I bothered you.
好吧,那我很抱歉打扰你了。
I'll just leave you to your book.
我就让你看书吧。
It's okay.
没关系。
You didn't bother me.
你没有打扰我。
Del.
德尔。
Listen, if you haven't eaten, maybe you'd
like to join me.
听着,如果你还没吃饭,也许你会 喜欢加入我。
Sure.
当然。
Aren't you going to invite your handsome
friend?
你不邀请你的帅哥吗 朋友?
That's right, hiccups, Annie.
没错,打嗝,安妮。
Hiccups.
打嗝。
And he makes me take him to the emergency
room.
他让我带他去急诊室 房♥间。
Oh, and get this.
哦,得到这个。
This guy won't use the
phone because he thinks
这家伙不会用
the CIA is using it
to track his movements.
电♥话♥,因为他认为中♥央♥情报局正在使用它 来追踪他的行动。
Oh, by the way, CIA, if you're listening,
he's at St. Vincent's Hospital.
哦,顺便说一句,中♥央♥情报局,如果你在听的话, 他在圣文森特医院。
Wow.
哇。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表