剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
我的堂兄弟们,都是酒鬼。
My cousins, big wine drinkers.
你知道,他们都是从 San 来的 弗朗西斯科.
You know, they're all here from San
Francisco.
你知道,这是你第三次这么说了。
There, you know, that's the third time
you've said that.
你是我的第三代堂兄弟姐妹。
You're my third cousins.
蜂蜜。
Honey.
我需要谈谈。
I need to talk.
是的。
Yeah.
这里是。
Here it is.
当你试图做出决定的那一刻, 我吻她吗?
The moment where you try to decide,
do I kiss her?
我不是吗?
Do I not?
哦。
Oh.
让我来帮你吧。
Let me help you out.
哦,暴风雨的脖子在窗户的嘎嘎声中。
Oh, the storm's neck in the window's
rattle.
你为什么不进来让我的窗户嘎嘎作响呢?
Why don't you come on inside and make my
windows rattle for me?
这是我第三次了。
This is my third time.
对你来说,这是第一。
For you, this is number one.
我的意思是,你可以搞砸然后继续。
I mean, you could screw up and just go on.
我已经填满了我的角落。
I already filled my corner.
我想继续下去。
I want to just go on.
这就是给你的。
So this is it for you.
永远。
Forever.
这是你伟大的激♥情♥。
This is your grand passion.
我就是爱。
I'm the love.
我永远不必质疑。
I'll never have to question.
不,因为如果我不是,你必须让我知道。
No, because if I'm not, you've got to let
me know.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你不是理查德?
You're not Richard?
你不是理查德?
You're not Richard?
你在寻找公♥寓♥女士,我现在就这么做了。
You look for apartment ladies and I did
right now.
这是一个非常好的地方。
It's a very nice place.
非常干净。
Very clean.
理查德在哪儿?
Where's Richard?
疯狂的艺术家?
Crazy artist?
干得好。
Here you go.
他走了,什么意思?
What do you mean, he goes?
移♥动♥。
Move.
上路吧。
Hit the road.
离开国家。
Leave country.
他给了我他那张愚蠢的海报宣传片。
He gave me his silly poster pedic.
现在等等,等等,等等。
Now wait, wait, wait.
他有留言吗?
Did he leave a message?
他有说他要去哪里吗?
Did he say where he was going?
他有说他要去哪里吗?
Did he say where he was going?
他有说他要去哪里吗?
Did he say where he was going?
好吧,我的名字礼服。
Okay, my name dress.
好的。
Okay.
党的恩惠。
Party favors.
哑的。
Dumb.
谢谢你的笔记。
Thank you notes.
圣诞节也一样。
Same for Christmas.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表