剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
I'm coming.
我来了。
My pompous boy.
我的浮夸男孩。
Five letters.
五个字母。
Greek love without sex.
没有性的希腊爱情。
A gopby.
一只戈比。
And I'm not surprised you didn't know
that.
你不知道我并不感到惊讶 那。
At least I'm not pimping my friend to get
a job.
至少我没有拉皮条我的朋友 一份工作。
Excuse me?
打扰一下?
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
I am not pimping.
我不是拉皮条的。
Richard?
理查德?
Where's your cleavage?
你的乳♥沟♥在哪里?
I left it in my other dress.
我把它留在我的另一件衣服里了。
Richard, come on.
理查德,来吧。
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么?
Where a sign that says these are my
breasts.
那里有一个标牌,上面写着这些是我的 乳♥房♥♥。
Don't take your eyes off of them.
不要将目光从他们身上移开。
Oh, I have that sign if you need it.
哦,如果你需要的话,我有那个标志。
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
I think you're right.
我认为你是对的。
Yeah, you, uh, you look great.
是的,你,呃,你看起来棒极了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
All right.
好的。
Look, I really appreciate your doing this
for me.
听着,我真的很感激你这样做 为我。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Yeah.
是的。
Sending me out on a date with a handsome
guy.
送我出去和一个帅哥约会 家伙。
Just to let it ever happen again.
只是为了让它再次发生。
You think he's handsome?
你觉得他帅吗?
Well, if he is, and he's the best-looking
ugly guy I've ever seen.
好吧,如果他是的话,而且他是最好看的 我见过的丑陋的家伙。
Oh, God, this is really important now.
哦,上帝,现在这真的很重要。
It's been a while since
you've been out there,
已经有一段时间了
so don't do anything
you don't want to do, huh?
你一直在外面,所以什么也不做 你不想做,是吗?
Just have a nice evening of a gopby.
祝哥比鱼度过一个美好的夜晚。
That look.
那个样子。
Just remember to work into the
conversation that I'm in demand.
只要记住努力工作 我需要的谈话。
I have a lot of other offers, and I better
snap me up now while I'm still cheap.
我还有很多其他优♥惠♥,我最好 趁我还便宜,赶紧把我抢♥购♥吧。
It's not funny.
这不好笑。
That's what I was gonna see about myself.
这就是我想看到的关于我自己的事情。
Okay, this is also important.
好吧,这也很重要。
It's your first date in the Postell era,
right?
这是你在波斯特尔时代的第一次约会 正确的?
So there's a few rules we should go over.
因此,我们应该遵守一些规则。
Number one, he pays.
第一,他付钱。
Number two.
第二。
Yeah.
是的。
Guess there's just one rule.
我猜只有一条规则。
But they grow up so fast.
但他们长得真快。
Get back, back, back, back, back,
back, back, back, back.
回来,回来,回来,回来,回来, 回来,回来,回来,回来。
Perfect.
完美的。
You know, it's weird.
你知道,这很奇怪。
Even though I make a good
living, I still feel like
尽管我做得很好
I have to make excuses
for dropping out of college.
活着,我还是觉得我必须找借口 因为从大学退学。
Oh, come on, anyone go to college.
哦,来吧,任何人都上大学。
You got a boring, test job and a big
building.
你有一份无聊的、测试性的工作和一个很大的工作 建筑。
You dropped out to become a cartoonist.
你退学成为一名漫画家。
No.
不。
Actually, I dropped out to get a boring,
best job and a big building.
其实我退学只是为了找点无聊 最好的工作和一座大建筑。
I was a copywriter, but I was so bored.
我是一名文案撰稿人,但我很无聊。
I ended up doodling on my desk pad all
day.
我最终在我的办公桌垫上乱涂乱画 天。
Tell someone finally noticed.
告诉别人终于注意到了。
Unfortunately, it was my boss and he fired
me.
不幸的是,那是我的老板,他解雇了 我。
Then there were those two years of doing
soft core porn.
然后就是那两年的做事 软核色情片。
films.
电影。
Just wanted to see if you were listening.
只是想看看你是否在听。
Let me do it, let me do it, let me do it,
let me do it.
让我这样做,让我这样做,让我这样做, 让我来做吧。
Stand back.
退后一点。
Oh, that was great.
哦,那太好了。
I don't know about you, but I could use a
smoke.
我不了解你,但我可以使用 抽烟。
Down, Charlie.
下来,查理。
Caroline, another guy.
卡罗琳,另一个人。
That's got a heart on.
那是有心的。
Calm, Del was my... But then we,
yeah.
冷静,德尔是我的……但后来我们, 是的。
And it first was him, but she was gonna
first.
第一个是他,但她会 第一的。
and, but that's Charlie.
而且,但那是查理。
Whatever's that for there?
那里有什么用?
A calm is my new friend.
平静是我的新朋友。
Ah, well, nice to meet you.
啊,好吧,很高兴认识你。
Always nice to meet new friends.
总是很高兴认识新朋友。
You can't meet friends, you can only meet
strangers.
你不能遇见朋友,你只能遇见 陌生人。
Then they become friends.
然后他们就成了朋友。
Well, not all of them.
嗯,不是全部。
Some of them, they just want to throw lip
matches at you.
他们中的一些人,只是想吐口水 与你匹配。
Don't get me started, don't get me
started.
别让我开始,别让我开始 开始了。
So anyway, yeah, how did you two strangers
meet?
所以无论如何,是的,你们两个陌生人怎么样? 见面?
Or Richard, he introduced us.
或者理查德,他介绍了我们。
I can't hold Richard.
我无法抓住理查德。
That's nice.
那很好。
Okay, right.
好吧,对。
So, well.
那么,好吧。
Yup.
是的。
Just cut them up the knife, can't you.
直接用刀把它们切碎就行了,不行吗?
Yeah.
是的。
You know, I never know what was to do,
any awkward moments.
你知道,我从来不知道该做什么, 任何尴尬的时刻。
I think you're supposed
to shuffle your feet and you
我想你应该
start the ground for a few
seconds and then say goodbye.
拖着你的脚,然后你开始在地面上走几圈 几秒钟,然后说再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Hey!
嘿!
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了?
Are you talking about
my childhood or did you
你在谈论吗
have something more
specific in the night?
我的童年还是你还有更多的事情 具体是晚上吗?
How could you set Carolina up with some
other guy?
你怎么能和卡罗莱纳安排一些 其他人?
Guys aren't supposed to do that to other
guys.
伙计们不应该对其他人这样做 伙计们。
It's a simple basic understanding among
men.
这是一个简单的基本了解 男人。
You're not going to report me are you?
你不会举报我吧?
I'd hate to have my tree house privilege
as Rippo.
我不想拥有我的树屋特权 作为里波.
I'm not kidding Ritchie.
我不是在开玩笑,里奇。
Where are your loyalties?
你的忠诚在哪里?
You don't set a guy's ex-girlfriend up
with other men.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表