剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
嗨,卡罗琳,我是彼得。
Hi, Caroline, it's Peter.
上来吧。
Come on up.
嗯,已经13年了。
Well, it's been 13 years.
我希望你和我一样认识到这一点。
I hope you recognize this with me.
没有我的生日火腿就可以了。
Without my birthday ham will do.
哦,今晚是那场弄清楚的婚姻吗 一个东西?
Oh, is tonight that marriage of figure out
a thing?
是的,这就是你签订这份合同的原因 事物。
Yeah, that's why you made up that contract
thing.
这些确实需要签署。
These really needed to be signed.
周五晚上?
On a Friday night?
合约不知道今天是星期五 夜晚。
The contracts don't know it's Friday
night.
哦。
Oh.
得了吧,德尔,承认吧。
Come on, Del, admit it.
你嫉妒了。
You're jealous.
什么我,猪胎男孩?
What me, a fetal pig boy?
哦,你好。
Oh, hello.
彼得?
Peter?
卡罗琳?
Caroline?
哇。
Wow.
你看起来哇。
You look wow.
嗯,你自己看起来很漂亮。
Well, you look pretty wow yourself.
你知道,有什么不同吗?
You know, what's different?
我无法指指点点。
I can't put my finger on it.
哦,她终于有胸了。
Oh, she finally got boobies.
让我们尽量保持手指远离 他们。
And let's just try to keep our fingers off
them.
彼得,这是我最好的朋友, 安妮.
Peter, this is my best friend,
Annie.
你好。
Hi.
很高兴认识你。
It's very nice to meet you.
还有我的男朋友,德尔。
And my boyfriend, Del.
你好。
Hi.
哦,有什么问题吗?
Oh, is something wrong?
不,这只是我的背。
No, it's just my back.
好吧,我只是想尝试设置 健身房♥卧推新纪录。
Well, I just want to get for trying to set
a new bench press record at the gym.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你想让我看一下。
You want me to take a look at it.
我是一名骨科医生。
I'm an orthopedic surgeon.
我认为我们有一个赢家。
I think we have a winner.
不,不。
No, no.
我没事。
I'm okay.
不管怎样,谢谢。
Thanks anyway.
嗯,窗帘半小时。
Well, curtains and a half an hour.
我们也这样吧?
So shall we?
我不知道为什么我说壳。
I don't know why I'm saying shell.
我想我打扮只是为了 操作数。
I guess I'm just dressed up for the
operand.
这似乎是对的。
It just seemed right.
嘿,德尔。
Hey, Del.
你想和我们一起喝一杯 然后?
You want to join us for a drink
afterwards?
我的意思是,这是最少的
I mean, it's the least
I can do after stealing
偷走你的美丽后我还能做什么 女朋友离她远点。
your beautiful
girlfriend away from her.
嘿。
Hey.
早上你还没见到她。
You haven't seen her in the morning.
如果可以的话,她会更加容光焕发 相信这一点。
She is even more radiant if you can
believe that.
德尔。
Del.
溪。
Creek.
没有桨。
No paddle.
如果你改变主意,我们就在 雷莫斯。
If you change your mind, we'll be at
Remos.
不,不。
No, no.
你们去玩吧。
You guys, you go have fun.
谈论旧时光。
Talk about the old days.
去他妈的旧时光。
Screw the old days.
谈谈我。
Talk about me.
正确的。
Right.
好吧,我向你伸出了援助之手。
Well, I got a hand to you.
尽管有一些危险的时刻,你似乎 相当自信。
Despite a few dicey moments, you seem
pretty self-confident.
哦,来吧。
Oh, come on.
我不担心这个人。
I am not worried about this guy.
真的吗?
Really?
为什么,你认为我应该这样?
Why, you think I should be?
好吧,如果是我和我的 女朋友刚刚去了
Well, if it was me and my
girlfriend just went to the
歌♥剧内容丰富、好看 医生,我会嫉妒的。
opera with a rich, great-looking
doctor, I'd be jealous.
我也想成为一名女同性恋,但我会嫉妒。
I'd also be a lesbian, but I'd be jealous.
就在这里,从那里出来。
Right here, come out of there.
把针收起来。
Put the needles away.
它不会伤害。
It won't hurt.
把针收起来。
Put the needles away.
好吧,如果我不练习,我永远不会得到 我的针灸证书。
Well, if I don't practice, I'll never get
my acupuncture certificate.
听着,我知道这有点可怕
Look, I know it's a little scary,
but it'll help break through your trust
但这将有助于解决您的信任问题,而我的帮助将解决这些问题 鼻窦。
issues and just my help clear up those
sinuses.
最后一次,不。
For the last time, no.
你不必敲理查德。
You don't have to knock Richard.
只是,出来吧。
Just, come on out.
哦。
Oh.
哦,嘿,德尔。
Oh, hey, Del.
哦,嘿,雪莱。
Oh, hey, Shelley.
理查德在吗?
Is Richard around?
他躲在壁橱里,宝贝。
He's hiding in the closet, baby.
德尔,你在里面做什么?
Del, what are you doing in there?
努力维护我的完整性 硬膜外层。
Trying to preserve the integrity of my
epidural layer.
谁这样说话?
Who talks like that?
我知道。
I know.
德尔,你在这里做什么?
Del, what are you doing here?
理查德,我从没想过我会这么说 但我需要你。
Richard, I never thought I'd say this,
but I need you.
那么,你以前看过费加罗吗?
So, have you ever seen Figaro before?
嗯,事实上,我已经做到了。
Well, actually, I've conducted it.
我们有一个小型表演社团 医学院。
We had a little performing society in
medical school.
嗯,我真的很期待看到 它。
Well, I'm really looking forward to seeing
it.
我真的很期待听到它。
I'm really looking forward to hearing it.
嘿,听着,我得去见卡罗琳 这个彼得家伙在一小时内。
Hey, look, I've got to meet Caroline in
this Peter guy in an hour.
我没有时间去看医生 学校。
And I don't have time to go to medical
schools.
所以,我想如果我
So, I thought if I
learned a little something
学过一点歌♥剧,我不会 看起来完全愚蠢。
about opera, I wouldn't
seem completely stupid.
哦,原来你是嫉妒这个人啊。
Oh, so you're jealous of this guy.
不。
No.
我只是不喜欢一些好的想法 和我女朋友一起寻找男人。
I just don't like the idea of some good
looking guy out with my girlfriend.
我认识一个有字典的人 圣诞节。
I know somebody who's getting a dictionary
for Christmas.
德尔,你知道,那个
Del, you know, that
negativity usually comes
消极情绪通常来自于某个地方 脚后跟的后面。
from a spot right in
the back of your heel.
我可以释放它。
I can release that.
不,无论如何,谢谢你,雪莱。
No, thanks anyway, Shelley.
稍后我会亲自发布。
I'll release it myself later.
好吧,但我知道有人正在接受 他的爆发。
Okay, but I know somebody who's getting
his breaking out.
来吧,你们。
Come on, you guys.
我有一个小时的时间学歌♥剧。
I've got an hour to learn an opera.
你还有什么可以做的吗 给卡罗琳留下深刻印象吗?
Is there something else you can do to
impress Caroline?
好吧,我可以用字母打嗝。
Well, I can burp with the alphabet.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表