剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Caroline, I can't leave the theatre.
我十分钟后继续。
I go on in ten minutes.
安妮,我们能加快速度吗?
Can we speed it up, Annie?
我在这里只有九条命。
I only got nine lives here.
好吧,这是唯一的说法 你会整晚都这样。
All right, this is the only piece of tell
you're going to get all night.
我无法给理查德打电♥话♥。
I can't call Richard.
我们有严格的业务关系。
We have a strictly business relationship.
他今天明确表示了这一点。
He made that clear today.
五点之后我不能打电♥话♥到他家。
I can't call him in his home after five.
啊,这就是托尼·迪马科的事 再来一次。
Ah, this is the Tony DiMarco thing all
over again.
我也不能给他家里打电♥话♥。
I can't call him at home either.
这些规则是怎么回事?
What is it with these rules?
你知道,我要打电♥话♥给他。
You know, I'm going to call him.
给他一点我的想法。
Give him a piece of my mind.
不,你好!
No, hello!
哦天啊我得再打个电♥话♥ 请。
Oh, God, I have to make another call,
please.
献给有史以来最美丽的女人 曾经在这间公♥寓♥里。
To the most beautiful woman that's ever
been in this apartment.
你是……你冷了,感觉好些了吗?
You're a... you're cold feeling better?
是的,我认为夜晚的羽毛笔确实 工作。
Yeah, I think the night quills really
work.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no.
没关系。
It's okay.
没关系。
It's okay.
真的没关系。
It's really okay.
哦,理查德,你真可爱。
Oh, Richard, you're so sweet.
我只是不想让你接听我的电♥话♥。
I just don't want you to catch my call.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
没关系。
It's okay.
我要它。
I want it.
我要它。
I want it.
相信我。
Believe me.
我已经很久没有拥有过 好冷。
It's been a long time since I've had a
good cold.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,就在这里等一下吧。
Okay, just wait right here.
你玩得开心吗?
Are you having fun?
是的。
Yeah.
最好有人死了。
Somebody better be dead.
听着,我知道你不想得到 参与我的个人生活。
Look, I know you don't want to get
involved in my personal life.
这就是我打电♥话♥的原因
And that's why I'm calling
because Annie's going to call
因为安妮会打电♥话♥给你并试图联♥系♥你 参与我的个人生活。
you and try to get you
involved in my personal life.
我想让你知道,我不想要你 参与我的个人生活。
And I want you to know, I don't want you
involved in my personal life.
所以忽略这个电♥话♥。
So ignore the call.
这是谁?
Who is this?
嗯,我确信有人会带来它 最终。
Well, I'm sure someone will bring it
eventually.
男孩,对于偷避孕套的女人来说, 你不太受欢迎。
Boy, for women stealing condoms,
you're not very popular.
我不是为你而来。
I'm not here for you.
我来这里是为了普萨克。
I'm here for the prosack.
我需要这份新工作。
I'm going to need for this new job.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
嗯,你打电♥话♥来了。
Well, you called.
我在这儿。
I'm here.
你的规则和界限呢?
What about your rules and your boundaries?
安妮说如果我不这样做她就会把我治好 来。
Annie said she'd have me fixed if I didn't
come.
你拿到钱了。
You got the money.
是啊是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
一百块钱。
A hundred bucks.
给你,德克萨斯。
Here you go, Tex.
谢谢。
Thanks.
这里是避孕套。
And here you condoms.
但如果你问我,你可以做得更好。
But if you ask me, you could do better.
你知道吗,你从来没有真正感谢过我 那。
You know, you never really thanked me for
that.
好吧,理查德,谢谢你。
Well, Richard, thank you.
不,我遇见了钱。
No, I met with money.
你知道,当一切都说了又做了之后, 我们是一支非常好的团队。
You know, when all is said and done,
we make a pretty good team.
你觉得这些脆米饭怎么样 事物?
What do you think of these rice crispy
things?
他们有些不同。
Something different about them.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
这里有一种品质。
There's a quality here.
我要找的词是什么?
What's the word I'm looking for?
都是间谍。
All spies.
我心里想得很不好。
I was thinking bad.
好吧,就像,我可能刚刚给出了 咸。
Well, like, I might have just given a
salty.
不。
No.
为什么?
Why?
这是我的。
It's mine.
这是事情的原理。
It's the principle of the thing.
我不知道你为什么
I don't know why you
two can't just sit down
两个人不能只是坐下来吃一碗美味的食物 猫薄荷并解决问题。
over a nice bowl of
catnip and work things out.
咸和我有一个独特的安排。
Salty and I have a unique arrangement.
我简直不敢相信。
I just can't believe it.
我的意思是,她以前从未这样做过。
I mean, she's never done that before.
她从来不会做出突然的举动。
She's never making sudden moves.
只有当她的爪子进入我的肉体时。
Only when her claws entered my flesh.
看吧,她讨厌突然的举动。
See, she hates sudden moves.
我知道你住在哪里。
I know where you live.
理查德,她这么做只是因为 她认为你不喜欢她。
Richard, she only behaves that way because
she doesn't think you like her.
哦,不管是什么让她产生了这个想法。
Oh, whatever gave her that idea.
是圣诞节前一天晚上 通过房♥子?
Was the night before Christmas and all
through the house?
有很多老鼠在玩耍,因为 猫死了。
There were lots of mice playing because
the cat was dead.
我对你们两个还是抱有希望的。
I still have hope for the two of you.
我认为你有更好的机会 把希望集中在查尔斯身上然后死去。
I think you have a better shot
concentrating your hope on Charles and die.
好吧,已经七点了。
Okay, it's seven o'clock.
你想让我留下来吗?
You want me to stick around?
是的。
Yeah.
优秀的双倍时间。
Excellent double time.
不,不,亲爱的,让我们等到歌♥剧演出吧 超过。
No, no honey, let's wait till the opera's
over.
是的!
Yes!
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
我想我得到了我的漫画。
I think I got my cartoon.
好吧,好吧,如果你要羞辱的话 我,至少这次把鼻子画对了。
All right, well, if you're gonna humiliate
me, at least draw my nose right this time.
我能做些什么?
What can I do?
你有卡♥通♥鼻孔。
You have cartoon nostrils.
是的!
Yes!
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表