剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Actually, that's me.
哦,我的——我是个糟糕的女主人。
Oh, my-I'm being a terrible hostess.
我还没有给你提供任何吃的东西。
I haven't offered you anything to eat.
不,你是个糟糕的女主人 因为你住在一个不属于你的房♥子里。
No, you're being a terrible hostess
because you're in a house you don't own.
好吧,我最后吃的东西是井字游戏 那是八个小时前的事了。
Well, the last thing I ate was a tic-tac
and that was eight hours ago.
所以,是的。
So, yeah.
让我去厨房♥给你找点东西。
Let me find you something in the kitchen.
你吃剩菜没问题。
You're okay with leftovers.
嗯,我对你做得很好 到目前为止剩下的。
Well, I've done pretty well with your
leftover so far.
好吧,他们正在联谊。
Okay, they're bonding.
嘿,看,上帝。
Hey, look, God.
我不想让你谈论我。
I don't want you to talk about me.
别自吹自擂了。
Don't flatter yourself.
你注意到你的内衣了吗 还失踪吗?
Have you noticed any of your underwear
missing yet?
里奇,我做到了。
Richie, I did it.
我接受了你的建议。
I took you advice.
我退出了殡葬业。
I quit the funeral business.
嗯,你在说什么?
Well, what are you talking about?
我从来没有告诉过你这样做。
I never told you to do that.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我相信你的原话是。
I believe your exact words were.
说如果你不喜欢自己现在的样子 做,然后退出。
saying if you don't like what you're
doing, then quit.
我不那样说话。
I don't talk like that.
我正在去五金店的路上。
I'm on my way to the hardware store.
我经过公用电♥话♥时我想, 你会怎么办?
I pass a payphone and I thought,
what would you do?
所以,我打电♥话♥给我的老人并传达了这样的信息, 我将追随我的激♥情♥。
So, I call my old man and let the message,
I am going to follow my passion.
你是我的灵感。
And you were my inspiration.
拜托,我从来没有激励过任何人 生活。
Please, I never inspired anybody in my
life.
直到今天,我还要上班。
Until today, I'm going to work.
我要去学习。
I'm going to learn.
我要成为最好的电工 抛弃曾经见过的。
I'm going to be the best electrician
forsake has ever seen.
好吧,好吧。
Okay, fine.
硕士,电工,第一课。
Master, electrician, lesson number one.
如果你去五金店买♥♥ 有什么东西,带回来。
If you go to the hardware store to get
something, bring it back.
你就像尤达。
You're like Yoda.
先生,您见过龙女吗?
Sir, have you met the dragon lady yet?
德尔的母亲?
Del's mother?
德尔的祖母。
Del's grandmother.
95磅的母狗。
95 pounds of bitch.
这是一个有用的提示。
Here's a helpful hint.
当你亲吻她时,她确实让你 吻她。
When you kiss her and she does make you
kiss her.
确保您没有站在 地毯。
Make sure that you're not standing on
carpet.
不然她的痣会让你大吃一惊。
Otherwise her mole will give you a shock.
也许我应该把这个写下来。
Maybe I should be writing this down.
我的果汁吧里最好的就是你 可以得到任何你想要的果汁。
The best thing about my juice bars is you
can get any kind of juice you want.
有胡萝卜,小麦草,芹菜, 橙子。
There's carrot, wheatgrass, celery,
orange.
你可以混合它们。
And you can mix them.
这不仅仅是水果与水果或 蔬菜蔬菜。
It's not just fruit with fruit or
vegetable vegetable.
例如,你可以选择蔬菜 水果。
For example, you can go vegetable with
fruit.
香蕉配番茄。
Banana with tomato.
听起来好像不在一起。
Sounds like it doesn't go together.
哦,伙计,我不敢相信我们从来没有电视 在这里。
Oh, man, I can't believe we never got TV
up here.
嗯,我要去睡觉了。
Well, I'm off to bed.
关于这个乡村空气的一些东西。
Something about this country air.
当然,这不是安定。
Sure, it's not the valium.
德尔,德尔,德尔。
Del, del, del.
我多么想念你的木头玩笑。
How I've missed your woody banter.
我马上就到那里。
I'll be right out there.
我只需要制♥作♥蛋白质奶昔即可。
I just have to make my protein shake.
我想今晚我会和萝卜一起去 菠萝。
I think tonight I'll go with radish
pineapple.
你想要一个吗?
You want one?
这是甜蜜而直接的。
It's sweet and a direct.
好的。
Okay.
请告诉我我每月的赡养费支票。
Just tell me my monthly alimony checks.
不要为他的牙齿漂白付钱。
Don't pay for bleaching his teeth.
放松点,德尔。
Relax, del.
布莱尔一个人干得很好。
Blair does fine on his own.
哦,得了吧,他是个失败者。
Oh, come on, he's a loser.
他向我求婚了。
He's asked me to marry him.
嫁给他,你应该的。
And marry him, you should.
他是一个非常棒的人。
He's a wonderful, wonderful guy.
我为你感到高兴。
I am so happy for you.
真的吗?
Really?
所以你不只是这么说,所以你会 摆脱你的赡养费吧?
So you're not just saying that so you'll
get off the hook with your alimony, right?
吉尔,你知道,无论你相信还是 不,你的幸福对我来说真的很重要。
Jill, you know, whether you believe it or
not, your happiness really matters to me.
好吧,德尔,我很感激
Well, Del, I appreciate
that because I have been
因为我一直在寻找像这样的人 布莱尔很长一段时间。
looking for someone like
Blair for a long time.
我也是。
Me too.
所以。
So.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
凯撒的工资。
Caesar's salary.
我不知道。
I don't know.
六克脂肪。
Six grams of fat.
尝试28。
Try 28.
道格酒吧。
Doug bar.
冰淇淋或肥皂。
The ice cream or the soap.
来吧,这件事很严重。
Come on, this is serious.
嗯,在这里,我不知道。
Well, here, I don't know.
17.
17.
凯撒的薪水比一个人还要丰厚 道格酒吧。
A Caesar's salary's got more fat than a
Doug bar.
现在,世界变得更加不稳定。
Now, that has got a rockier world.
这一定能解释我的偏头痛 得到。
That must explain the migraine I'm
getting.
嘿,我只有一个治疗方法。
Hey, I got just a cure.
让我来破解你吧
Let me crack you.
哦,谢谢布莱尔,但整个想法。
Oh, thanks Blair, but the whole idea.
噢!
Ow!
哇。
Wow.
感觉好些了吗?
Feel better?
啊,好吧,实际上我愿意。
Ah, well, actually I do.
啊,上帝给了你一份礼物,你必须使用 它。
Ah, God gives you a gift, you gotta use
it.
嘿,你总是承受着如此大的压力 就在这里吗?
Hey, you always carry this much tension
right here?
不,我通常会带一点过夜 包。
No, I usually bring a little overnight
bag.
放松,卡罗琳。
Relax, Caroline.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
好吧,好吧。
Okay, okay.
回到振动躺椅上。
Go back to the vibrating lounge chair.
其中一件多少钱?
How much is one of those?
好的,我一定会选择其中之一。
Okay, I'll definitely take one of those.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
等等,你可能不知道,但我们只是 获得了一笔巨大的意外之财。
Wait, you may not know this, but we just
came into a major windfall.
你想从更清晰的形象来思考吗?
You want to think from Sharper image?
布莱尔刚刚对我做了个调侃。
Blair just made a pass at me.
我得给你回电♥话♥。
I gotta call you back.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
冰沙先生和厨房♥。
Mr. Smoothie and the kitchen.
他刚刚对我做了个调侃。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表