剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
I was really skinny.
有一天,我在自习室睡着了 他们在我的头饰上系了一条皮带。
One day, I feel asleep in study hall and
they attached a leash to my headgear.
这是对我不分享我的惩罚 松饼,对吗?
This is my punishment for not sharing my
muffin, right?
如果你连看都看不到,我也不想看 工作的时候打扰你们了。
If you can't even look, I don't want to
bother you guys while you're working.
我稍后会从办公室给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call you later from the office.
嗯。
Mmm.
听着,今晚我会带一些我的 把衣服穿回来,说9、9、30。
And listen, tonight, I'll bring some of my
clothes back over, say 9, 9, 30.
该死,你知道,嗯,最后
Damn, you know, um, last
night was great, but, uh,
夜晚很棒,但是,呃,你不认为我们 事情有点仓促?
don't you think we're
rushing things a little bit?
好吧,让我们把它定为10。
Okay, let's make it 10.
现在,你知道我的意思了。
Now, you know what I mean.
来吧,卡罗莱纳。
Come on, Carolina.
你说的话是认真的 早晨?
You were serious about what you said this
morning?
卡罗莱纳,你为什么要休息一下 从...
Carolina, why do you want to take a break
from...
...来自...不。
...from... no.
擅长,你知道。
Good at, you know.
我们应该休息一下 对话。
We should do a take a break from
conversation.
这就是我们遇到麻烦的地方。
That's where we run into trouble.
听着,我知道我们擅长,你知道, 只是,你知道...
Look, I know we're good at, you know,
it's just, you know...
你知道,我知道你所知道的是什么。
You know, I know what you know is.
也许我应该,呃,给你两个 空间。
Maybe I should just, uh, give you two some
space.
你知道,可以把它想象成甜点。
Think of, you know, as dessert.
不管它的价值如何,我仍然可以听到你的声音。
Whatever it's worth, I can still hear you.
卡罗琳,你真的认为我只是 对你的性感兴趣吗?
Caroline, do you really think I'm just
interested in you for the sex?
不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no.
我不是说...
I'm not saying...
我只是说这会是
I'm just saying that it would be
interesting if we try going two weeks
如果我们尝试两周不吃甜点会很有趣,所以我们真的可以尝试
享受主菜。
without dessert, so we could really try to
enjoy the main course.
了解我们是什么样的人。
Get to know what kind of people we are.
呃,饿了。
Uh, hungry.
该死,你害怕探索 关系,不是吗?
Damn, you're afraid of exploring the
relationship, aren't you?
当然不是。
Of course not.
什么?
What?
你认为我们不能去两周 没有性?
You don't think we can go two weeks
without sex?
对不起,甜点?
Excuse me, dessert?
是的,我可以两周不吃甜点。
Yeah, I can go two weeks without dessert.
三个星期不吃甜点。
And go three weeks without dessert.
好的,太好了。
Okay, great.
如果珍妮·克雷格呢?
What if Jenny Craig?
嘿,听着,你说两周。
Hey, look, you said two weeks.
两周了。
Two weeks it is.
我稍后会从办公室给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call you later from the office.
不,不要,不要,不要,不要。
No, don't, don't, don't, don't.
不,不要,不要,不要。
No, don't, don't, don't.
不,不要,不要,不要。
No, don't, don't, don't.
不,不要,不要,不要。
No, don't, don't, don't.
不,不要,不要。
No, don't, don't.
远离理查德·玛芬!
Stay away from Richard Muffin!
等一下,等一下。
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
你吃了那个松饼吗?
You ate that muffin?
嘿,这是香蕉坚果,还是温热的, 我又这么做了。
Hey, it was banana nut, it was still warm,
and I do it again.
不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no.
胡椒粉,然后放肉桂粉, 多香果。
The pepper, then I'll put cinnamon,
allspice.
到底什么是五香粉?
What is allspice anyway?
我的意思是,如果我有五香粉,我还需要吗 其他香料?
I mean, if I have allspice, do I need any
other spices?
它不应该涵盖一切吗?
Shouldn't it cover everything?
我的意思是,你需要肉桂。
I mean, you need cinnamon.
他是五香粉。
He's allspice.
不是我,我是五香粉。
Not me, I'm allspice.
他是五香粉。
He's allspice.
卡罗琳,卡罗琳。
Caroline, Caroline.
五香粉,五香粉,五香粉。
Allspice, allspice, allspice.
卡罗琳,保持冷静,因为我要 现在杀了你。
Caroline, remain calm because I'm going to
kill you now.
作为我的辩护,我将重复一遍 多香果逐字讲授。
And as my defense, I'm going to repeat the
allspice lecture of verbatim.
我向你保证,这片土地上没有法庭 会判我有罪。
And I promise you, no court in the land
will convict me.
来吧,理查德,让我们玩得开心。
Come on, Richard, let's have some fun.
成为创意团队的一员。
Be part of the creative team.
我相信我履行了团队的职责 会员很好,谢谢。
I believe I fulfill the role of team
member perfectly well, thank you.
嗯,你有一种有趣的方式来展示它。
Well, you have a funny way of showing it.
听着,卡罗琳,我知道我们正在锻炼 你的房♥子,但我需要界限。
Look, Caroline, I know we're working out
of your house, but I need boundaries.
我们的工作和您的工作之间的分界线 生活。
A dividing line between our work and your
life.
没那么糟糕。
It's not that bad.
你不能就这样离开我 托尼·德马科.
You can't just walk away from me,
Tony DeMarco.
哦,还有一件事,我撒谎了。
Oh, another thing, I lied.
你背上的头发没有动起来。
The hair on your back was not a turn on.
我休息一下。
I rest my case.
给我一些舞会的东西。
Give me something to prom.
理查德!
Richard!
现在,我们必须离开理查德的办公室 并进入我的小家区谈话。
Now, we have to get out of Richard's office
and go into my little home area to talk.
你这样好吗?
Is that fine with you?
好吧,现在得到这个。
All right, now get this.
那个混♥蛋♥来看我的舞蹈课 猫。
That jerk goes to see me dance lesson and
cat.
舞台门外的任何人都来自我。
Anyone's from me outside the stage door.
你知道,他有 Z28,漂白剂 牙齿,整颗。
You know, he's got the Z28, the bleach
teeth, the whole bit.
嗯,他带我出去吃饭。
Well, he takes me out to dinner.
他给我买♥♥花。
He buys me flowers.
我们回到我的住处。
We go back to my place.
我们玩得很开心。
We have a great time.
今天早上他说,我想看看 又是你的表演。
And this morning he says, I'd like to see
your show again.
我可以多买♥♥一张票吗 女朋友?
Could I have an extra ticket for my
girlfriend?
出去!
Get out!
我出去了!
I'm out!
你们所有的男人都应该脱骨而深沉 -油煎。
All you men should be deboned and deep
-fried.
你知道玛莎·斯图尔特对你有多了解。
You knew how very Martha Stewart of you.
理查德,你介意我和我女朋友吗 在家里聊天吗?
Richard, do you mind my girlfriend and I
are having a chat in the home area?
抱歉,我感觉有点……
Excuse me, I'm sensing a little...
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
你们两个没有这么做吧?
You two didn't do it, did you?
为什么?
Why?
这并不是一个奇怪的问题。
It's not such a weird question.
我是说,你和戴尔没有吃甜点 现在,你是吗?
I mean, you and Dale aren't having dessert
right now, are you?
哦,哇,我们聊了很多,而且我们
Oh, wow, we're talking a lot and we're
getting all these great things about each
了解彼此的所有这些美好的事情,我们正在深入研究 我们关系的核心。
other and we're really delving into the
core of our relationship.
听起来很可怕。
Sounds horrible.
这是!
It is!
不,该死,如果我先屈服就好了。
No, damn, if I just cave first.
那么你是不是真的很饥渴呢?
So aren't you getting really horny?
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
那么你做什么呢?
So what do you do?
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
你好,洞穴答案。
Hello, cave answer.
听着,卡罗琳,这正是我们所要做的 正在谈论。
Look, Caroline, this is exactly what we
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表