剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
你知道,在这样的时刻我 真的很喜欢纽约人。
You know, it's times like these that I
really love New Yorkers.
好吧,一个中国精神病患者偷走了我的 钱包!
Alright, a Chinese psychopath stole my
purse!
嘿理查德,你的新作品怎么样?
Hey Richard, how was your new you see?
哦,太棒了。
Oh, sublime.
斯科特、塞尔达和我共乘一辆出租车前往 我们...的商店俱乐部
Scott and Zelda and I shared a cab over to
the store club where we...
...喝了塞尔达的粉红香槟 拖鞋。
...drank pink champagne out of Zelda's
slipper.
你知道,一个简单的高状态 已经足够了。
You know, a simple high state in would
have sufficed.
那个新年发生了什么 决心少一点讽刺?
What happened in that New Year's
resolution to be a little less sarcastic?
你决心成为一名 少管闲事吗?
What happened to your resolution to be a
little less nosy?
当你想知道...哦,我可以说 我很高兴假期终于结束了。
When you like to know... Oh, I can say as
I am glad the holidays are finally over.
不再有冬青装饰的大厅,不再快乐 孩子们。
No more holly decked halls, no more happy
children.
不再有肮脏的圣诞老人乞讨每一个人 角落。
No more mangy santa's begging on every
corner.
现在,呃...你想让我开始什么 在?
Now, uh... What do you want me to start
on?
明年的卡罗琳在城里过圣诞节 牌。
Next year's Caroline in the city Christmas
cards.
他们星期四要干活。
They're doin' Thursday.
得了吧,你一定是在开玩笑。
Come on, you have got to be kidding.
我仍然拥有威廉·尚特纳的圣诞节 专辑,有点让你心情愉悦。
I still have William Shantner's Christmas
album, a little put you in the mood.
是啊,爬上钟楼瘦身 出了邻居。
Yeah, to climb up a clock tower and thin
out the neighborhood.
我需要咖啡。
I need coffee.
还有一个输液袋。
And an IV bag.
1996 年快乐,安妮。
Happy 1996, Annie.
哦,太好了,我没有睡着。
Oh, good, I didn't sleep through it.
嘿,你没有留下来直到我的生命结束 新年晚会。
Hey, you didn't stay till the end of my
New Year's party.
抱歉,我无法三天 承诺。
Sorry, I just couldn't make a three day
commitment.
是的,但是你错过了一场很棒的聚会。
Yeah, but you missed a really great party.
三辆警车。
Three police cars.
卡罗琳,这件事还在继续。
Caroline, this is still on.
哦,哦,我遇到了一个人,罗布·罗斯曼。
Oh, oh, and I met a guy, Rob Rothman.
哇,他长什么样?
Wow, what's he like?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
我希望你能记住他。
I was hoping you would remember him.
等等,你知道他的名字,但你不知道 还记得他长什么样吗?
Wait, you know his name, but you don't
remember what he looks like?
哦,有趣的变化。
Oh, interesting variation.
通常她知道他们的样子并且 不记得他们的名字了。
Usually she knows what they look like and
can't remember their names.
好吧,我猜他们有点太多了 冲床。
Well, I guess they had a tad too much
punch.
但他今天早上打电♥话♥来
But he called this morning
and thanked me for the
感谢我举办聚会并想知道 如果我们今晚还在的话。
party and wanted to know
if we were still on tonight.
我的意思是,我要说什么?
I mean, what was I gonna say?
我不记得你了?
I don't remember you?
听起来就像是喝醉了酒而失去知觉。
It sounds like some blackout drunk.
住口。
Shut up.
所以你要和某个男人出去 不记得了?
So you're going out with some guy you
don't remember?
嗯,他在电♥话♥里听起来很可爱。
Well, he sounded cute on the phone.
哦,太好了。
Oh, great.
当你出现在一个沉重的 新泽西州的包,我们会
When you turn up in a hefty
bag in New Jersey, we'll be
一定要告诉警♥察♥看 适合声音可爱的人。
sure to tell the cops to look
for someone with a cute voice.
理查德咬我。
Richard bite me.
好吧,这个决议就这样了。
Well, there goes that resolution.
我知道我闻到了珠宝的味道,我想它是 变坏了。
I knew I smelled jewelry and I think it's
gone bad.
你把这些放在你身体的哪个部位?
What part of your body do you put these?
我知道他们有点
I know they're a little
bit iffy, but I can't return
有点不确定,但我不能归还它们,因为他们会给
他们送给我作为圣诞节礼物。
them because they'll give
them to me for Christmas.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
请返回我们。
Return us, please.
我们想带着身份证回到这扇门。
We wanted to go back to this door with ID.
我无法归还它们。
I can't return them.
戴尔会注意到的。
Dale would notice.
卡罗琳,我们正在谈论的是戴尔 关于。
Caroline, this is Dale we're talking
about.
他甚至没有注意到你烧毁了你的 眉毛掉了
He didn't even notice when you burned your
eyebrows off.
真的。
True.
唔。
Hmm.
我会把它们放在这里,这样他们就不会 吓唬猫。
I'll just put them over here so they won't
scare the cat.
你好?
Hello?
等一下。
Hold on a second.
理查德,你愿意和唐娜一起吗?
Richard, are you in for Donna?
哦是的。
Oh, yes.
是的,我会接受的。
Yes, I'll take it.
这是理查德·库林斯基。
This is Richard Kurinski.
唐娜是谁?
Who is Donna?
我不知道。
I don't know.
新的一年到了。
It's a new year.
我不再是鼻子了
I'm not nose anymore.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我们可以在午餐时间开始。
Well, we can start at my lunch hour.
我一会在我家见你。
I'll meet you at my place at one.
那是 4 年 17 岁半。
That's 4, 17 and a half.
东六街。
East sixth street.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,蜂鸣器熄灭了,但很方便 缝前门。
Yeah, the buzzers out, but conveniently
sews the front door.
现在,该机构做到了
Now, the agency did
discuss my fee with you
考虑到我的其他费用,与您讨论我的费用 雇主付钱给我蹲着。
considering my other
employer pays me squat.
好的。
Good.
好吧,那么。
All right, then.
很快再见。
See you shortly.
他刚刚是代替我说收费的吗?
Did he just say fee in my place?
卡罗琳,不要评判。
Caroline, do not judge.
Jigalow的职业是崇高和时间的 -荣幸。
Profession of Jigalow is noble and time
-honored.
你必须始终看透这个世界吗 电车有色眼镜。
Must you always look at the world through
tram-colored glasses.
我已在艺人经纪公♥司♥注册, 唐娜是我的第一个客户。
I have registered with an artist's agency,
and Donna is my first client.
她打算付给我 500 美元让我画她。
She is going to pay me $500 to paint her.
哇,理查德,这将是你第一次真正的 销♥售♥。
Wow, Richard, this will be your first real
sale.
坚持,稍等。
Hold on.
你可以画出看起来像的人 人们。
You can paint people that look like
people.
但你看过他的画。
But you've seen his paintings.
尽管我更喜欢抽象,
Despite my preference for the abstract,
I am perfectly capable of realistically
我完全有能力真实地描绘人体,尤其是当 涉及 500 美元。
depicting the human form, especially when
there's $500 involved.
人体是裸体的吗?
Human form as a nude?
是的。
Yes.
哦,理查德,你是做什么的?
Oh, so, Richard, what do you do?
你把他们带到你的位置, 架起旧画架并处理这些油画。
You get them up to your place,
set up the old easel and work those oils.
我是一名专业人士。
And I am a professional.
一个身体与另一个身体相同。
One body is the same as the next.
在所有人中,我应该认为你会 明白这一点。
Of all people, I should think you would
understand that.
完美的。
Perfect.
绝对完美。
Absolutely perfect.
好的。
All right.
我男朋友送我这对耳环是为了 圣诞节。
My boyfriend gave me these earrings for
Christmas.
对此我感到有些愧疚 但我想归还它们。
I feel a little guilty about this,
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表