剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
这不像我们能做到的。
It's not like we could.
只为任何丈夫服务。
Just serving any husband.
爸爸,我们不会丢下她一个人的。
Dad, we don't leave her alone.
皮蒂。
Petey.
告诉我你从哪里变得如此疯狂
事实并非如此,我确实无罪释放了这件事。
Just tell me where you got this crazy,
not so I did acquit the business.
在哪里?
Where?
来自他。
From him.
噢,孩子。
Oh boy.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
是啊,你知道什么?
Yeah, what do you know?
你甚至没有厨房♥。
You don't even have a kitchen.
我从来没有告诉他放弃。
I never told him to quit.
我从来没有告诉过你放弃。
I never told you to quit.
更何况,她还是带他来的人。 在这里。
Besides, she's the one who brought him
over here.
不,你就是那个不停地谈论的人 你真傻。
No, you're the one going on and out about
you stupidly.
我并没有喋喋不休地谈论你 愚蠢地。
I was not going on and out about you
stupidly.
我并没有喋喋不休地谈论你 愚蠢地。
I was not going on and out about you
stupidly.
事实并非如此。
That's not the case.
天哪,这会传染的。
Oh my god, it's contagious.
我再次感到胸口疼痛。
I'm feeling that pain in my chest again.
好吧,这个人是队长。
Well, with this one being a captain.
不。
No.
我不是猫舞者。
I'm not a cat dancer.
我是猫中的舞者。
I'm a dancer in cats.
那什么是队长呢?
Then what's a captain?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你等眼线太久了。
You wait too much eyeliner.
爸爸,忘记画眼线了。
Dad, forget a eyeliner.
我不从事殡葬业 你不能让我...我的尿尿!
I'm not working in a funeral business
and you can't make me... My pee pee!
你现在幸福吗?
Are you happy now?
事实上,没有。
Actually, no.
直到整个过程我都不会高兴 世界是电工。
I'm not going to be happy until the entire
world is in electrician.
爸爸,会痛什么?
Dad, what's it going to hurt?
你让表弟瑞安为你工作。
You get cousin Ryan to work for you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你的表弟罗恩少了一根手指。
Your cousin Ron is missing a finger.
你认为失去亲人的人会看 那?
You think the bereaved one will look at
that?
他可以戴低手套。
He can wear gloves low.
重点是,爸爸,他有一个梦想。
The point is, Dad, he has a dream.
我不明白,但这是一个梦。
I don't get it, but it's a dream.
是的,伙计,你可能要考虑一下 让他跟着它。
Right, man, you might want to consider
letting him follow it.
追到哪里了?
Followed where?
你认为他计划参加 壁橱?
You think he planned on going in the
closet?
你以为他会从前线出去 门?
You thought he was going out the front
door?
哦,不,来吧。
Oh, no, come on.
嘿,你以为你要出去吗? 前门?
Hey, did you think you were going out the
front door?
嗯,有点。
Well, kind of.
好吧,所以他有一种糟糕的感觉 方向。
Okay, so he's got a lousy sense of
direction.
但他是我的儿子。
But he's my son.
我不能就这样让他出去 世界,走在衣柜里。
And I can't just let him go out in the
world, walking in the closet.
爸爸,来吧,皮特无处可去 正如他看上去的那样。
Dad, come on, Pete's nowhere is don't be
as he looks.
他不可能是这样。
He couldn't possibly be.
好吧,听着,安妮是对的。
Alright, look, Annie's right.
事实上,你儿子重新连接了这个 今晚对我来说开关很轻。
As a matter of fact, your son rewired this
very light switch for me tonight.
皮特,你重新接线了吗?
Pete, are you rewired then?
是的,他做到了。
Yes, he did.
打开它。
Turn it on.
打开它吗?
Turn it on?
打开它。
Turn it on.
什么?
What?
你期望什么?
And what did you expect?
那是修辞性的。
That was rhetorical.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
名字就这么霸气?
The name's so proud?
一年。
One year.
你可以尝试去蛰一年。
You could try to sting out for one year.
真的很流行吗?
Really pop?
但如果你必须一年,你最终会 住在这样的垃圾场里。
But if you have to one year, you end up
living in a dump like this.
你回到这个行业,然后你 承认你是个失败者。
You come back in the business and you
admit you're a failure.
好吧,我承认我是个失败者 但你必须给我三年时间。
Alright, I'll admit I'm a failure,
but you got to give me three years.
一年。
One year.
两年了。
Two years.
一年。
One year.
交易。
Deal.
你真的认为他可以成功 他自己的。
And you actually think he can make it on
his own.
我会弹出。
I will pop.
你会看的。
You will watch.
当然你会的,可惜。
Sure you will, pity.
好吧,基♥督♥已经结束了。
Okay, Christ is over.
大家都出去吧。
Everybody out.
卡林斯基博士正在看夏皮罗一家 五分钟。
Dr. Karinsky is seeing the Shapiro's in
five minutes.
他们的儿子想加入冰上运动。
Their son wants to join the ice capades.
哦,我知道。
Oh, I know.
这张嘴哪里来的?
Where do you get that mouth?
大概是我学的地方 如何获得蚂蚁。
Probably the same place where I learned
how to get the ants.
嘿,里奇。
Hey, Rich.
谢谢。
Thanks.
不客气。
You're welcome.
过来吧。
Come here.
我们是意大利人。
We're Italian.
我们必须这样做。
We got to do this.
伙计,我碰过的尸体还少 比你还硬。
Man, I touched corpses that were less
stiff than you.
你知道。
You know.
作为我友谊的象征, 我把你连到了你邻居的电缆上。
And as a token of my friendship,
I hooked you into your neighbor's cable.
我买♥♥了它们,里奇。
I bought them, Richie.
对不起。
Sorry.
所以你和你的兄弟真的要小心 为了彼此?
So you and your brother really look out
for each other?
嗯,这就是你为家人所做的。
Well, that's what you do for family.
当我想留下一个
When I wanted to leave a
funeral home to be a dancer,
殡仪馆成为一名舞者,是皮特让他找到的 停止对我尖叫。
it was Pete who got him
to stop screaming at me.
真的吗?
Really?
你做什么工作?
What do you do?
他撞倒了科莱蒂夫人的女儿 隔壁。
He knocked up Mrs. Colletti's daughter
next door.
谢谢,理查德。
Thanks, Richard.
我想我会告诉爸爸不要扔掉 蚂蚁还没有在标志上。
I think I'll tell Dad not to throw out the
ants on sign just yet.
很高兴认识你们。
It's nice meeting you guys.
我想这是你的声音。
I think it is your blare.
好的。
Okay.
卡文都是你的了
Cavan's all yours.
这是关键。
Here's the key.
享受。
Enjoy.
你知道,我为吉尔感到有点遗憾 就这样步入无爱的婚姻。
You know, I feel kind of sorry for Jill
going into a loveless marriage like that.
我并不为她感到太难过。
I don't feel too bad for her.
她还是有一点点小小报复心 晚上让她保持温暖。
She still has her petty vindictiveness to
keep her warm at night.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表