剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
所以展示裙子,展示裙子。
I went to eight different stores and there
it was.
我去了八家不同的商店 是的。
Back at the first one.
回到第一个。
Okay.
好的。
So, what do you think?
那么,你觉得怎么样?
Tell the truth.
说实话。
Tell the truth.
说实话。
Oh, very meat the mom.
哦,妈妈真肉。
Yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊。
Though you might want
to check and see if you
虽然你可能想要
have a necklace that goes
with that security tag.
检查一下您是否有一条项链 带有该安全标签。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
Hang on.
不挂断。
You know, you make a decent living.
你知道,你过着体面的生活。
You don't have to shop live.
您不必现场购物。
Stop, Richard, I paid for it.
停下来,理查德,我付了钱。
They just forgot to take it off.
他们只是忘了把它脱下来。
This is an omen.
这是一个预兆。
I do not want to meet this woman.
我不想见到这个女人。
What am I going to do?
我要做什么?
Here, here.
这里,这里。
Here's a razor blade.
这是剃须刀刀片。
Will that help?
这会有帮助吗?
Yes.
是的。
I don't know why you're so worried about
meeting Dell's mother.
我不知道你为什么这么担心 会见戴尔的母亲。
I mean, he's the first born.
我的意思是,他是第一个出生的。
He's the only male and he's paying alimony
to 2X Y.
他是唯一的男性,他正在支付赡养费 至 2X Y。
She's going to hate you regardless.
无论如何,她都会恨你。
You know, in a weird way, that sort of
takes the pressure off.
你知道,以一种奇怪的方式,那种 减轻压力。
And do I want to know?
我想知道吗?
There you go.
就这样吧。
Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
Please have a nice day.
请祝你有美好的一天。
You know, Richard, it's ten to five.
你知道,理查德,现在是十比五。
Why don't you go home with your birthday?
你为什么不回家过生日呢?
You got plans tonight?
今晚你有计划吗?
Oh, he's got a big party.
哦,他有一个盛大的聚会。
He's got a party.
他有一个聚会。
Yeah, I'm a surprise as you are.
是的,我和你一样感到惊讶。
Excuse me, but what do you people think I
do on my birthday?
对不起,你们觉得我怎么样 我生日那天做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I just assumed you
curled up with a handful of
我只是假设你
dirt from your homeland
and waited till dawn.
蜷缩着一把来自故乡的泥土 一直等到黎明。
Now, that's new years.
现在,这是新的一年。
Hey, Richard, have a good night.
嘿,理查德,祝你晚安。
So big party, huh?
这么大的聚会啊?
Yep.
是的。
What is it like a bunch of
people sitting around dressed
一堆像什么
in black talking about which
anti-depressant works best?
人们围坐在一起,穿着黑衣服,谈论着什么 抗抑郁药效果最好?
Or in your case, doesn't?
或者就你而言,不是吗?
You know, Annie, look, you know,
I'm sorry if my idea of a party doesn't
你知道,安妮,你看,你知道,
如果我对聚会的想法不符合我的想法,我很抱歉
start with tequila shooters and with
thumbing through somebody's wall at the
从龙舌兰酒射手开始
next morning trying to figure out their
name.
第二天早上翻阅某人的墙壁试图找出他们的 姓名。
Lighten up, Richard.
放轻松,理查德。
I'm just trying to have a little fun with
you.
我只是想找点乐子 你。
You caught that tonight.
今晚你抓住了。
Have the best birthday of your life,
huh?
祝你一生中最美好的生日, 嗯?
All right.
好的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I will.
我会。
Annie, well now we
just have to figure out
安妮,现在我们
a way to get him to
walk into Bloomingdale.
只是想办法让他 走进布鲁明戴尔。
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
My funny thing.
我的有趣的事情。
I had to run 12 blocks and push my way.
我必须跑完 12 个街区并奋力前行。
Three cars, Charlie.
三辆车,查理。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Is there a problem at the office?
办公室有问题吗?
Yeah!
是的!
My talent's not being recognized.
我的才华没有得到认可。
Oh, Charlie, now it's not the time.
哦,查理,现在还不是时候。
Look, look, I've got these really concluding
card ideas I want you to listen to.
看,看,我已经得到了这些真正的结论 我想让你听听卡片的想法。
Charlie, Kansas, wait for tomorrow.
查理,堪萨斯州,等待明天。
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
I've got to get these ideas out now,
so I can make room for the new ones.
我现在必须把这些想法说出来 这样我就可以为新的腾出空间。
Okay, cool.
好吧,酷。
Birthday cards are pets because,
you know, they aren't born as stuff.
生日贺卡是宠物,因为, 你知道,它们并不是天生的东西。
All right.
好的。
Happy birthday, little pooch.
生日快乐,小狗狗。
You're such a long month,
but please don't give
你这个月好漫长啊
my face a smooch because
you look your butt.
但请不要亲吻我的脸,因为 你看看你的屁♥股♥。
Oh, the piano.
哦,钢琴。
This is my lucky day.
这是我的幸运日。
They never have this in.
他们从来没有这个。
You like that movie?
你喜欢那部电影吗?
Oh, I love it.
哦,我喜欢它。
Oh, yes.
哦是的。
Oh, no, I know what you're thinking.
哦,不,我知道你在想什么。
I mean, most guys are into that kind of
shoot them up, you know, TNA.
我的意思是,大多数男人都喜欢这种类型
射击他们,你知道的,TNA。
But I find that kind of stuff degrading.
但我觉得这种事情有辱人格。
You know, to... what are the human spirit?
你知道,什么是人类精神?
Really?
真的吗?
Oh, yes.
哦是的。
Yes, I mean, give me Holly Hunter's silent
emotional struggles any day.
是的,我的意思是,给我霍利·亨特的沉默 每天都会有情感上的挣扎。
So, what are you renting?
那么,你租什么?
sorority house massacre, too.
联谊会大屠♥杀♥也是如此。
So, I could have pretty much just been
myself.
所以,我本来可以 我。
So, be yourself?
那么,做你自己吧?
Okay.
好的。
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I'm getting a hip replaced.
我要更换髋关节。
What do you think I'm doing here?
你认为我在这里做什么?
I thought you had a big party tonight.
我以为你今晚有一个盛大的聚会
I do.
我愿意。
Yeah, every year on my birthday my friends
come over and we watch a movie.
是的,每年我生日那天我的朋友们 过来我们看电影。
The passion of Anna.
安娜的热情。
Oh, porn.
哦,色情片。
Hardly.
几乎没有。
Come on.
快点。
It's Bergman's masterpiece.
这是伯格曼的杰作。
It's about this crippled woman who
struggles to find meaning in her life
是关于这个残疾的女人
after the death of her children,
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表