剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
It's a union job.
哇。
Wow.
那么,是不是就完全可以
So, would it be totally
insensitive of us to
我们对出去看电影麻木不仁 现在玩得开心吗?
go out and see a movie
now and enjoy ourselves?
好吧,我们可以看电影,但我们不能 享受我们自己。
Well, we can see a movie, but we can't
enjoy ourselves.
好吧,既然这样,你选吧。
Okay, in that case, you pick.
但在我们走之前,这是你的圣诞节 一周了,莱恩。
But before we go, here's your Christmas
present a week, Lane.
在你打开它之前我想和你谈谈。
I want to talk to you before you open it.
稍等一下。
Just a second.
你好。
Hello.
达菲小姐?
Miss Duffy?
是的?
Yes?
这是戴维斯先生,一个坦率的儿子, 珠宝商。
This is Mr. Davies, a frank and son,
the jeweler.
恐怕我犯了一个错误 你带来的那些耳环。
I'm afraid I made a bit of an error on
those earrings you brought in.
为何窃窃私语?
Why whispering?
我不想让儿子们听到。
I don't want the sons to hear.
哦好的。
Oh, okay.
不,你不必窃窃私语。
No, you don't have to whisper.
我愿意。
I do.
现在,我们已经卖♥♥掉你带来的耳环了 有两个版本。
Now, we've sell the earrings you brought
in in two versions.
一颗是 18 克拉的钻石。
One is 18 carat with diamonds.
另一种是黄金,玩的是钻石 债务。
The other is gold, played with diamond
debts.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你带进来的耳环是75美元。
The earrings you brought in, it was $75.
什么?
What?
多塔走吧。
Dotta go.
是鼻子,你儿子。
It's the nose, you son.
别,别等。
Don't, don't wait.
卡罗琳,天啊,这太不可思议了。
Caroline, my god, it's incredible.
不,不,你不明白。
No, no, you don't understand.
我想我喜欢卡罗琳。
I think I do Caroline.
这是显而易见的。
It's obvious.
这只是...
It's just...
我不知道该怎么说,但你 不知道我们已经分手了。
I don't know how to say this, but you
don't know that we're broken up.
我认为你不适合 给我一份像这样昂贵的礼物。
I don't think it's appropriate for you to
give me an expensive gift like this.
对不起,我不是故意要让你 不舒服。
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you
uncomfortable.
但我可以退货。
But I could return it.
不,不,我喜欢它。
No, no, I love it.
但之后,好吧,不再贵了 礼物。
But after this, okay, no more expensive
gifts.
那么你的妻子会同意吗?
So your wife is gonna be okay with this?
哦,是的,是的。
Oh, yes, yes.
现在她已经回到医院了 他们可以调节她的药物治疗。
Now that she's back in the hospital,
they can regulate her medication.
她终于可以吃完通心粉了 雕塑。
She can finally finish her macaroni
sculptures.
你儿子呢?
What about your son?
在你我之间,我不认为他是 矿。
Between you and me, I don't think he's
mine.
嘿,唐娜,你在里面吗?
Hey, Donna, are you in there?
天哪,这是巴厘岛。
Oh, my god, it's Bali.
我不想让他在这里找到我。
I didn't want him to find me here.
我也不想让他在这里找到你。
I didn't want him to find you here either.
好吧,进来吧。
Well, come in.
我得给这里的观众打电♥话♥。
I gotta call the viewer here.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
他说,哦,天哪。
He said, oh, my god.
我不相信这个。
I don't believe this.
实在是太美了
It's freaking beautiful.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
他当然喜欢。
Of course he likes it.
是我,赤身裸体。
It's me, naked.
现在你的生日惊喜已经完全 毁了。
Now your birthday surprise is completely
ruined.
为什么你总是这样做?
Why do you always do this?
哦不,隐藏了。
Oh, no, hidden.
嘿,听着,我不知道她付了多少钱 你,但你值得更多。
Hey, look, I don't know what she's paying
you, but you deserve more.
怎么太盛大了?
How's too grand?
什么?
What?
你说得对。
You're right.
四。
Four.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
离开。
Go away.
那是什么?
What was that?
哦,就是这样。
Oh, that's it.
那没有人。
That's nobody.
现在你说的是 4,000 美元?
Now you were saying $4,000?
库雷斯基先生。
Mr. Kureski.
没问题,警官。
No problem, Officer.
一切都很好。
Everything's fine.
再见。
Bye-bye.
哦,侦探。
Oh, detective.
好吧,不再这样了。
Well, not again.
是的,又来了。
Yeah, again.
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent.
警官,不,不。
Officer, no, no.
听着,警官,他真的没那么坏 家伙。
Look, Officer, he's really not such a bad
guy.
我的意思是,他支持艺术。
I mean, he supports the arts.
他刚刚给了我 4,000 美元。
He just gave me $4,000.
库雷斯基先生,那是脏钱。
Mr. Kureski, that's dirty money.
我会清理它。
I'll clean it.
嘿,我看到你试图做正确的事。
Hey, I saw you try to do the right thing.
我想让你知道我们不会忘记这一点。
I want you to know we won't forget this.
现在你的家人。
Your family now.
我会一直在那里。
I will always be there.
他也是这个意思。
He means it too.
我喜欢这款新手表。
I love this new watch.
好吧,你知道现在是上午 9 点 18 分吗?
Okay, did you know it is 9 18 a.m.
现在在东京,理查德一直在 生闷气1小时12分钟?
in Tokyo right now and Richard's been
sulking for one hour and 12 minutes?
4,000 美元。
$4,000.
我手里拿着它。
I had it in my hands.
嘿,你想知道多少结局吗? 那值得吗?
Hey, do you want to know how much end
that's worth?
好吧,你们都知道该怎么做了。
Okay, you guys know the drill.
如果罗伯·罗斯曼这个家伙是个爸爸 你留在原地。
If this Rob Rothman guy is a dad,
you stay put.
但如果我喜欢他,我会给你平常的 信♥号♥♥。
But if I like him, I'll give you the usual
signal.
平时的信♥号♥♥是什么?
What's the usual signal?
她用舌头打开了他的纸桌。
She opens his paper table with her tongue.
再来点咖啡?
More coffee?
再来点咖啡?
More coffee?
我见过你的del,那是一块手表。
I've seen your del, that's a watch.
嗯,多听听。
Well, listen more.
啊,这是卡罗琳送给我的圣诞礼物。
Ah, it's a Christmas gift from Caroline.
她有点难以放手。
She's having a little trouble letting go.
任何。
Any.
抢。
Rob.
一个大土豆来了。
One big potato coming up.
我会在这里看到它。
I'll see it over here.
这是卡罗琳·德尔和理查德, 这是罗布·罗斯曼。
This is Caroline Del and Richard,
this is Rob Rothman.
你好。
Hi.
很高兴见到你。
Nice to meet you.
好的。
Okay.
如果您有收据,我们可以得到 开始了。
If you have your receipt, we can get
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表